[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl >start dating >perfect gf/wife material >perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1JIIA02.jpg (914KB, 3456x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1JIIA02.jpg
914KB, 3456x1944px
>meet girl
>start dating
>perfect gf/wife material
>perfect in pretty much every single way
>only problem is that she's very sure of herself when she says that she never ever wants kids

I'm 21 and shes 19, I'm not saying I want kids any time soon, but I really can't see myself being a long term relationship with someone who doesn't eventually want kids 5, 10, or 15 years down the line. She's in love with animals of all kinds, and shes an extremely caring and affectionate person, I really don't understand why she dislikes children and the thought of having any so much.

How can I convince her to eventually have my babies?
>>
Maybe she never has spent any time around kids that weren't little shits

I don't want kids either and I have no intention of changing my mind on that.

You are both still pretty young, there's a lot of personal growth and change yet to happen for both of you. Things change. Thinking this far into the future at this point is, well, pointless
>>
If someone is adamant that they don't want kids it'd be pretty unfair to try convince them otherwise. She's young though, she might change her mind when maternal instincts kick in. Also, carrying babies and childbirth really sucks for women. You have to take time out from your career in order to ruin your body by carrying something around for 9 months that may or may not kill you.
>>
What problem?
>>
Is she you? No she isn't.. She says she doesn't want kids. If you do then simply say what you feel, (I might want kids at some time).

She can take that how she likes and your candid expression is liable to make her more attracted to you - or not. Either way it doesn't matter you have said your bit, leave it at that.

When you have your money and success with you then have kids if you want them, with or without her. She can be part of that or not. Its not your place to tell her what to do and as long as you are comfortable with your decisions the kids will be good too.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.