[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Back in 2014, I remember there was a strawpoll which found that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: friendsmeet.jpg (64KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
friendsmeet.jpg
64KB, 600x750px
Back in 2014, I remember there was a strawpoll which found that 57% of /adv/ were not opposed to dating a single mother, more than any other board on 4chan.

Is this still the case of have you all evolved past your cuck stage?
>>
I wasn't here in 2014, but I dates a single mother for a couple of months during summer this year. She fucked like a beast and swallowed. Shit was cash, but she pulled away when I told her I went bare-ass nightswimming with my ex. I can understand, but I world date her again if she came around and accepted that I'm non-monogamous.
>>
If I wasn't already married, sure. My mother was a single parent for 9 years until she got remarried to a guy who was a much better man than my dad.
>>
>>16605710
I'd date a single mom short term is she was a MILF and [spoiler]and especially if she is a mommydom mistress[/spoiler]

But I would never raise someone else's kids unless she intended on raising my own.
>>
>>16605710
If her kid doesn't get too much in my way, I'm okay with it. I'd be very careful that she's actually not looking for a dude to provide for her child.
>>
>>16605710

This thread is full of cucks

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>16605710
The day of the rope will come for you too, cucklords.
>>
>>16607208

2015 is almost over

Once the current year is 2016 it'll be over for you racist shitlords when Lord Commander Hilldog dispatches the thought-police
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.