[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend is beautiful. Wears makeup including lipstick. Wears

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (54KB, 233x351px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 233x351px
Girlfriend is beautiful. Wears makeup including lipstick. Wears fashionable clothes. Doesn't paint fingernails. Toenails always have remnants of some week old nail polish.

What do.
>>
>>16605121
Tie her up and forcibly paint her nails until the dumb bitch understands that she's your personal fashion accessory.

Or just grow up, be grateful she at least dresses nice, and accept that even someone you love is going to grate on your pet peeves every once in a while.
>>
>>16605126
this. shut your mouth and grow up.

or you can bring it up and watch her stare incredulously at you.
>>
>>16605121
>what do
Tell her on a day where she decides to do her nails that they look pretty and she's beautiful.
A little compliment goes a long way, but I'm kind of a faggot in that i think most girls look prettier without makeup, so what the fuck do i know?
>>
Why not just ask her why she doesn't paint her nails more, and tell her that you think painted nails look really nice.

If she says she doesn't like painted nails, then just accept that and drop it.
>>
I find it hard to believe that a girl who makes that much effort with her makeup doesn't do her nails. I know plenty of girls who are the other way around, but I've yet to meet a girl like this.
>>
>>16605121
Abathur pls
>>
>>16605185
I know. It's weird, right? It's like a missing piece of a puzzle.
>>
>>16605185
I personally love wearing makeup. It's a lot of fun, and I like the way it looks.

I don't, however, like doing my nails. I keep my nails very short, and think nail polish just looks plain stupid on them. Plus, it chips quickly. I hate wearing fake nails or having my nails long, because I spend a lot of time on the computer both at home and at work.

It's really all just personal preference. I know plenty of girls who put effort into their looks but just keep their nails trimmed and clean.
>>
>>16605196
Yeah, but you make an effort to make them look neat and tidy. OP makes it sound like his girlfriend's a complete slob when it comes to her nails, which seems so odd to me.
>>
Chill out and be glad that 1) you have a beautiful girlfriend and 2) she bothers to take care of herself in the main.

That said, I don't think it would be rude for you to offer something like, "Hey, I noticed your nail polish is getting kind of chipped, want me to paint your nails for you?" That way it's a sweet offer instead of a criticism.

If she's like "nah" then you could say something relatively mild like, "you know they're starting to look pretty ragged, cutie," and it might work. I think she'd be well within her rights to throw something at you, though. You're a dude which means that unless you're gay, Japanese or European, she probably spends four times as much time & money taking care of her appearance than you do.
>>
>>16605286
I'd wonder if my boyfriend had some sort of fetish if he asked to paint my nails for me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.