[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm considering just dropping her because it's hard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1450934035244.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1450934035244.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
I'm considering just dropping her because it's hard to think somones this busy your thoughts?
Here's the dealeo. So I'm talking to a girl and have found it the right time to ask her out over coffee. I've asked 2 or 3 times and she has told me she was busy (first with her b day and second with a dentist appointment) now I don't believe in bullshit cause I don't have enough time to waste living. So I was forward and told her that if she didn't want to she doesn't have to make excuses and save my and her time by saying no. She, on the contrary, said she'd love to she's just busy. Now I'm in a bit of a pickle. I don't want to ask too often and give her the idea I'm needy nor do I find it wise to wait too long and have her lose all interest. Does anyone have a different solution that I could present?
>>
>>16605112
How dare people be busy on their birthday or around the holidays? I bet that selfish bitch made plans for Christmas too, when she could have been hanging out with you if she really wanted to.
>>
just tell her to tell you when shes free. calm down, live your own life.
>>
She probably doesn't want to deal with your faggorty. She doesn't like you.
>>
>>16605112
ask her when the next day she'll be free is, and ask to make plans on that day.
>>
>>16605136
Ah I see now. But the whole week? Idk man I just don't want to lose her investment in me either through lack of moving forward or neediness. Whys it gotta b difficult.
>>
>>16605141
Self confidence and trust are key. But you're probably just shitposting so I'll just say ebin m8 upboat for you XD XD
>>16605144
She said she's not sure.
>>
>>16605147
You know how busy some people are in December?

Seriously though, the ball's in her court. Wait til after New Year's when she has settled into her post-holiday routine, and then if she hasn't messaged you back with an offer to hang out by the 4th or 5th, she's probably not interested.

If you really can't wait that long without having a fucking aneurysm, text her tomorrow or the next day and ask if she has any New Year's plans. Any later than the 27th and she'll most likely already have plans. You might be able to squeeze in a little NYE fun if you can come up with a nice place for the two of you to go. Have a place in mind before texting her.
>>
>>16605162
So just keep talking to her (texting) and keep her intersted until I see my opening?
>>
>>16605175
Texting as in small talk and regular conversation? Sure. Or just wait a couple days to see if she initiates a conversation with you. That's what I'd do.

Look, I'm assuming you guys are both in your late teens or early 20s. Unless one of you is waiting for an emergency kidney transplant and is desperate to find true love before you die, this shit can wait til after the holidays. Just be patient.
>>
>>16605112
If I were you I would leave her alone. If she's so "busy" then don't annoy her and let her get done with whatever she's so busy doing. Go on an start talking to some other girls in the mean time who actually want to hang out with you.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.