[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm having trouble at christmas, basically everyone is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-07-31-11-27-31.png (6KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-07-31-11-27-31.png
6KB, 1920x1080px
So I'm having trouble at christmas, basically everyone is being really cruel to me because I'm "weird". I'm down on my luck in life and trying to turn it around at 24 and the last time I was around this family I was acting weird because I was on drugs. Basically it's a really fucked up situation and they aren't letting me make it. I just wanna know what I should do, they obviously don't want to be any family of mine so fuck it, why should I even show up tomorrow? The only thing is that it could make the situation worse, what do you guys think?
>>
That'll just make it worse. Show up and ACT NORMAL.
>>
>>16604988

You really need to post more details. It's normal for them to treat you like you are weird if you were high as fuck the last time you were around them.

>Basically it's a really fucked up situation and they aren't letting me make it.

Wut.

Anyway, it might be best to be alone until you get your shit together.
>>
>>16604992
I can't just act normal when everyone is basically shit talking me to my face
>>
>>16604997

Yeah, you can. You can talk and be calm and normal like a functioning adult. You are in charge of what YOU do. If you don't know what to do, then that's on you.
>>
>>16604995
I was on a bunch of stims just being an anxious fuck, plus I haven't accomplished anything and I'm 24 years old, I just want to make it. People were saying things under their breath and talking in metaphors and shit even though almost nobody in my family totally has their shit together. It's really fucking stupid, of course I'm gonna act weird when you treat me like that
>>
i'd just not go if they're going to talk shit about me.
>>
>>16605006
I can't do that if everyone is constantly trying to put me on the spot, I get its my fault my shit isn't together but damn it's not going to get fixed like this just let me make it you know? I don't do that shit to any of them or anyone really
>>
>>16605019
Yeah I think I might just say fuck it
>>
>>16605012

In the end it comes down to what >>16605006
said. Anyway, based on what you are saying, you are trying to impress a bunch of losers. Look at it from that perspective.

Now, I understand that they are your family and you want them to accept and love you (genuinely not being sarcastic), and that's valid, but the only way you are going to get that is by making something of yourself, so that should really be your priority.

It's your choice whether or not you show up, but if you do show up, keep your shit together.
>>
>>16605028
Thanks bro, I think maybe I shouldn't show up again til I have more going for me? It's dumb because I love them regardless of whether they are weird or losers or what have you. I don't know why I would go at this point
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.