[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me understand this /adv/, it's just disappointing and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (50KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 540x304px
Help me understand this /adv/, it's just disappointing and angering me. I asked a girl out to dinner, she said she would love to but she was busy, and she would tell me a different time. She also mentioned she broke up with her bf. Since I'm no beta fag anymore, I let it go and moved on. However, she was still flirtatious and actively walking up to talk and texting me. It was about a month later, so I asked if she wanted to see a movie. She says maybe. Fed up, I wait a week and pull her aside to tell her how I feel. She says she doesn't really know me too well, and that she is too busy and just wants to be friends. I simply walk away, thinking that it is finished.

Now, it would be safe to assume she is done with me. However, she keeps coming up to my friend and I to talk and looks at me non-stop. I don't even look her direction, and if I happen to do so, she looks completely the other way. She then gies back to staring at me, and sits next to me for whatever damned reason. I've made obvious I never want to see her again for lying to me, why the fuck is she doing this?
>>
>Since I'm no beta fag anymore
>I wait a week and pull her aside to tell her how I feel
>tell her how I feel

you're probably overthinking it, and doesn't seem like you've 'let it go and moved on' if her rejection previously wasn't closure enough for you to ignore these 'signs' you believe you are witnessing
>>
>>16604581
Okay, well tried to. Part of me still likes her for some reason, since it was fun being her friend and we had a lot in common. However, it's kind of hard to ignore someone who is constantly making their presence known to you. It's kind of disturbing to have a set of eyes on you every 5-10 minutes to see of you are looking back. She just used me for attention and lied, has she no guilt?
>>
>>16604630
Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.
>>
Ask her for a blowjob in a public restroom just to be sure.
>>
>>16604546

You got flaked.Happens to all of us.
>>
>>16604660
Women are fickle creatures. Unreliable by nature.
>>
>>16604639
>>16604660
So is this a common thing with a lot of women? Because if so, what the fuck?
>>
>>16604668
Let's not be stupid here, I've been flaked by girls but it's more of a 'people' thing than women.
>>
>>16604630
it's not hard at all unless you're a beta orbiter. there are literally millions of single women out there.

fucking stop wasting your time with this girl. ignore her looks, her texts, everything. ghost that bitch.

and for god's sake don't ever "pull aside" another girl like that.

just move on bro. she isn't worth it. don't spare her another thought.
>>
>>16604675
I am "ghosting her". Like I said, haven't said a word to her, let alone give a good look at her. She'd even try to join my conversations and I'd just talk over her, and she still doesn't get the hint. If she's sitting right next to me, that has to mean something. She could have easily sat in the many empty seats far away from me
I only pulled her aside to end her game and possibly get her to see sense.
>>
>>16604672
I see, that's a despicable thing to do.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.