[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Talking about titty-fucking with gf >Ask her if she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 131241847334.jpg (28KB, 343x424px) Image search: [Google]
131241847334.jpg
28KB, 343x424px
>Talking about titty-fucking with gf
>Ask her if she's done it
>She says yeah
>Whatever.jpg
>She continues to add details
>"It was weird cause I got cum on my face"

I didn't want to know that shit...Now I feel weird as fuck.

Wat do?
>>
>>16603621
stop shitposting about this.
>>
>>16603623
I'm not?
>>
Ahaha that sucks. Really. I've done the same thing, that's the whole fun of hooking up, knowing some poor guy is going to bend over backwards for her later and I've cum all over her mouth and face.

Not sure what to do though. I'd feel bad if my wife ever said that to me.

I don't think the woman would care though. Women aeem to value sex very differently. Lurking to see what others say.
>>
>>16603642
Nah it was with her ex so atleast it wasn't some random hook up.
>>
>>16603642
>I don't think the woman would care though. Women aeem to value sex very differently.

Not me at least. I care.
>>
>>16603647
>>16603653
I'm insecure as fuck, ex or not.

>>16603653
Tell me about it please. Really. I honestly thought women just kind of acceot that kind of thing but care more about who a man spends his money on instead. Different ways of thinking. Tell me your perspective though, please.
>>
>>16603680
>I honestly thought women just kind of acceot that kind of thing but care more about who a man spends his money on instead.
obvious troll is obvious
>>
>>16603680
I can see that, but for me it definitely matters. I value sex as something very intimate, and I'd need a partner who is the same for us to be compatible.

>tfw my guy and I were each others' first kisses

The best of feels.
>>
>>16603621

Learn from your mistakes, never ask a girl anything that will lead you to know anything about her sexual past, unless you're completely comfortable with her having a past.
>>
>>16603687
I'm not trolling. Women value sex differently, and they value how and who men spend their money on as well, while a man might not. I'm not trolling at all.
>>
>>16603621
That's why women should be seen and not heard.
>>
>>16603720
I know that.

I'm pissed about the extra details.
>>
>>16603730
What are you going to do about it?

What's the advice here?
>>
>>16603735
I'm not sure.

I may break it off.-OP
>>
>>16603706

Yeah, I can see this - my gf is very sensitive about my previous sex experiences and honestly I'd really rather not think about what she has done before either. I mean, both of us are pretty vanilla so it's not like we had crazy sex before we meet each other or anything bit I still don't want to be remembering that she had another guy's pros in her mouth any more than she wants to think about me grunting between another girl's legs.

So the unspoken agreement is that we don't ask and don't tell.
>>
>>16603730
Why is it so bad for you to know she had cum on her face?
Next time she tells something you don't want to know, tell her imediately. Something like: too much information.
You can't really do anything about the situation right now. You can't unimagine her with somebody elses cum on her face. The only thing you CAN do is work on the impact it has on you. Try to really get to the bottom of the reason it bothers you. Then make a conscious decision about how you'll handle this information. And you could always talk to her about it! Tell her that you hate that you now picture her ex giving her a facial. Tell her that you are aware that she has had a past and that that's alright, but you try to keep the past where it belongs and her telling you details like that isn't helping.
>>
>>16603753
So much this.
>>
>>16603753
I'm about to marry a women and I've purposely never asked how many sexual partners she's had or about her exes, though she has always said "very few."

Should I do this without ever asking? It's one thing I've purposely avoided at all costs.
>>
>>16603621
You could act like the adult that you are and not give a shit about it.
You were the one asking for fucks sake.
>>
>>16603834
If you're concerned about asking, you probably shouldn't. If you're secure enough in your own sexual history that you think you can know about your gfs is one thing, but if you're on 4chan it's highly likely that she's had way more dick than you have vag, and that's a road you don't want to go down.
>>
>>16603848
The real reason I didn't ask for a while is because I have quite a shady sexual history that she doesn't actually know about (she also didn't ask because I refused to answer and she just moved on, always).

I'm 100% positive I've had a lot more than she has, despite me being a lot younger. And I've had a bunch of one night stands and prostitutes too, but I don't want her to ever know about those to be honest. I've basically buried them and don't want it to come up, ever.

But thinking about her having been with even one other guy or whatever, kind of like the OP, still makes me feel really uneasy and kind of violent. I'm insecure as fuck, to be honest. But we never talk about that because I refuse because I don't want to seem insecure or anything. So I am asking here, should I ask her one day to tell me or not?
>>
god what a rabbit hole, op

im so curious what my bf has done/would potentially be into, but i just know itll feed insecurity, especially since im sure his ex was some kind of sex goddess ....
>>
>>16603834
>>16603857
>insecurity problems
>don't know anything about each others' pasts
>is hiding shady past she might not be okay with
>maybe she is too
>planning to get legally bound in the prospect of staying together for life

Oh how could this go wrong.
>>
>>16603621
Could I titty fuck your girlfriend and cum in her face in front of you? I think a recreation of the event would help you face your fear and get over it.
>>
>>16603834
>being that chump who takes care of some else's left overs.
>>
Dude that's great news. She's cool with getting cum on her face. Now you gotta top what that faggot did.
>>
>>16603621

What do you feel 'weird as fuck' about? The idea that someone in her past got semen on her face? The way she casually mentioned it? I don't even know what your issue is.
>>
>>16603883
>insecurity problems
It's not a problem so much as something I've kind of just made a big deal out of to talk about on 4chan. It's not as big as I'm making it seem if it even is a problem at all, just a passing thought really.
>don't know anything about each other's pasts
I know that she never had sex before 30, has had it "very few times" since then and has had a very, very small amount of sexual partners, by her definition. That's all I need to know. She knows that I'm similar. I also know that she doesn't communicate with any of them and they have been out of her life for a long time.
>shady about her past
She's tried to tell me and I just stop her and say I don't want to hear this stuff. She's not hiding anything, really.
She's also asked me stuff like "did you fuck prostitutes and stuff?" And I just say "no" and that's that. It happened once in a foreign country long ago and that's the end of it. As far as I'm concerned, it never ever happened, nobody in the world knows about it, and it may as well be completely secret.

>>16604053
She might have had sex with like 1 other guy in her life. Whoopdee doo. It's not like that.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.