[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If a girl says "I love you" to you on a regular basis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: PictureUnrelated.jpg (171KB, 684x474px) Image search: [Google]
PictureUnrelated.jpg
171KB, 684x474px
If a girl says "I love you" to you on a regular basis outside the context of the relationship, what are the chances she actually loves you?
Basically, is this a clear indicator that I'm brother-zoned?
>>
How is she saying it? Like "I love ya" and then pats you on the back and slams a beer?
>>
If she flings it casually, you're likely fucked dude.

If you're not in a relationship, I doubt she really loves you. Ask her out or some shit, make a move. Get your answer!
>>
>>16603131
>>16603147
I mean, we've referred to each other as brother and sister for years. But when we started doing that, she was like 14.
Now she's an adult, so our potential relationship dynamics aren't just limited to "brother-sister."
>>
>>16603147
This
>>
>>16603208
Even at 14 people say that shit as more then "brother-sister", is that all you have to go on?
>>
>>16603224
What do you mean?
I don't mean "I think we were brother-sister because she said that," I mean literally referred to each other as if we were siblings. Like I was part of her family, went there for all the holidays, stuff like that. She definitely had a crush on me at the time, but like I said, she was 14, this was years ago.
>>
Going by what you're saying there is almost no chance she means it in an "I love you romantically and want to have sex with you" kind of way.

The only way you're going to know if you have a chance with her romantically is to directly ask her out in a way that's clear that you want to date her.
>>
>>16603248

Yeah but don't literally ask
>>
>>16603248
I know that's not what she means. She means she loves me like a brother.
What I'm asking is, does that mean that there's no chance we could be in a relationship too?
>>
>>16603261

We don't know the nuances of your relationship with her. Just going by the vague information you've given us, I don't think your chances are very good of starting a relationship with her. She's seen you just as a friend/brother for so long that's how it's going to be unless something radical happens.
>>
>>16603278
I'm trying to provide as much of those nuances as possible, but no one wants to read a giant wall of text.
Like I said, she definitely had a crush on me when she was younger, but I mean, she was a teenage girl, of course she did. But is it a given that she grew out of that?
She's impossible to fucking read because she's so sweet and nice, I can't tell if the nice things she says about me are because she's into me or just because she's sweet like that.
Like I said, I don't expect her to be secretly in love with me or anything. But I mean, if I asked her out, would she be willing to give it a try? Or is it an automatic "nope brother?"
>>
>>16603296

It's IMPOSSIBLE for us to know what she's going to say. Going by what you're saying the chances are LOW that she'll be into you that way if you've spent years in a brother/sister relationship regardless of a previous crush.

If you really want to try to have a relationship with this girl you HAVE TO ASK HER OUT. I know it's hard and rejection blows, but it's what you do. And even if she rejects you chances are very high you'll just be back were you were before. Just friends. And unless you can't handle that, I don't think you have much to lose.
>>
>>16603311
>you HAVE TO ASK HER OUT

I know I do, but I'm in a different state for the holidays, so there's not much I can do right now except whine on the internet.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.