[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I don't love you anymore" How do I say this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
"I don't love you anymore"

How do I say this?

The words won't come out. He thinks we can work it out. I stayed and said ok but nothing is changing my feelings for him so far. Mainly because he has changed nothing.
>>
> I stayed
mistake
>>
He doesn't love you to be better for you. Blame him for your loss of attraction.
>>
>>16598905
Grow a spine and just say those words to him, it will help you both move on quicker.

Also one thing to note, a lot of long term couples fall out of love and fall back in love.. So there's that.
>>
Just say it and leave.
Don't make this more complex than it needs to be.
>>
>>16599008
I think I will do this.

>>16599017
>Also one thing to note, a lot of long term couples fall out of love and fall back in love.. So there's that.
No. This is beyond that. He is not the guy I want to spend time with romantically. He is not the guy for me.
>>
Are you me?
Very similar situation, it's shit.
>>
>>16598905
This is how my fiance left me..

Do whatever you think is best, but if he loves you.. don't crush his soul like mine was.

He might never recover
>>
>>16599223
I tried breaking up with him a lot but he thinks it will get better and it just doesn't.
He is a financial leech too. I had to hide my money and pretend I am broke just to get him to stop taking money off me.
>>
My fiancee did this to me recently. Guess she'll have to go back to Brazil now and leave her job. Bitch. Tried the friendly route she's terrible at being accommodating after promising all kinds of stuff. Also im not gonna help her find some other guy here to be happy with and forcing me to see them at localconcerts. God that bitch
>>
>>16598905
Just don't use comic sans and everything will be alright
>>
Don't expect him to change... You are the inconsistent one so just leave if you have changed in a way that means you don't want him any more.

Don't be a daft tart .. You have some shit.. Own it you pussy.
>>
>>16599339

When you own it... You will speak it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.