[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For a long time I considered myself "red pilled", I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: untitled.jpg (15KB, 520x390px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.jpg
15KB, 520x390px
For a long time I considered myself "red pilled", I thought I had everything figured out. True, corrupt men may control our world, and they obviously have ill intentions, but I've decided that I'm not going to let that fact control my life. I'm not going to fill my life with negative energy through worrying about what might happen. I'm going to focus on doing things I love, and helping others in need. My goal is to be a good person, I don't want to hurt anyone. Call me a cuck or a beta all you want, this is the only way I'm ever going to be truly happy, I just need to let go.

What do you think? If you're "red pilled", was sacrificing your happiness worth it?
>>
>>16598421

Transhumanism is the ultimate red pill

You aren't there yet
>>
File: tiny talons.jpg (78KB, 966x553px) Image search: [Google]
tiny talons.jpg
78KB, 966x553px
>>16598448
Does endless reincarnation count as transhumanism? I have hope for my future.
>>
>>16598454
No

You must become better
>>
>>16598421
Can someone explain to me the "red pill" meme?

I honestly don't get it. I mean, I saw The Matrix, I just don't understand it's current wide appeal.
>>
>>16598462

reddit go
>>
>>16598466
reddit is for fags, explain it to me here.
>>
Congratulations. You've come through the phase of disillusionment, and are now on a path of conscious refusal to distrust and deliberate kindness. This is an important step on the path to greatness, and also one of the hardest. Many people don't even get to the part where they realize its importance, so you've achieved no mean feat here.

Of course, keeping it up is very difficult. You don't start getting your paladin powers until you've been burned by this several times, yet still refused to drop it. Don't be in a rush to get burned: the world will provide you with burns enough, in time. But surviving a few burns with integrity intact will reap some impressive and strange rewards, if you can manage.
>>
>>16598421
tl;dr

i took /pol/ too seriously, and it made my life a living hell.
>>
It depends. I just went on vacation n got major pussy for bout a year till she made me stop talking bout the conspiracy after few months being with her. Had to dump the broad n back to wanking off n checking all the conspiracy facts I can. There are doors u can open n close some have keys and some are simulations, knowing reality n the truth is a totally different occasion. Just come back if u know the puzzle. We will be here in the rabbit hole, no worries. Go get some pussy n relax u faggot.lol go to a happy world n do fun things. Or space em out
>>
If we retaliate, we're only causing more moral corruption through violence. This is exactly what the elite wants. they don't want a spiritual evolution.

The New World Order wants you to fear monger, and that's exactly what /pol/ is, fear mongering. Don't let it get to you, and it cannot affect you. This is what the law of attraction is all about.
>>
>>16598462

It was made popular by the autists that browse /pol/ and think being overtly racist and far right makes them "self aware"
>>
>>16598495
Actually, it was popular before that in a different form, mainly being aware of the pseudo-intellectual things that ultra plebs are not aware of. E.g. federal reserve banking system, role of money in politics, the existence of the "1%" (role of the Rothschilds throughout history, etc.), various conspiracy theories, etc. Basically awareness of corruption/random edgy factoids that some mid-level plebs discover and base their entire world-view around because they've stumbled across some of the edgiest information theyll ever find which gives them a massive ego and makes them feel like they're enlightened.
>>
>>16598421
I'm a red piller...that's why I got an anthropology degree.

I wanted to know what it 'truly' meant to be human (and what it 'doesn't mean, if you catch my drif).

I learned some unpopular facts...ones that contradict a lot of blue pillers.

I LOVE it. I will never regret being a red piller. Life is not supposed to be this comfortable event...it starts dirty from the get go when you squeeze out of your mothers whaling vagina...

It is not easy-life. It is also not always hard either. It is both wonderful and horrible. It is the way it is and sticking your fat head in the sand is NOT going to make it any different.

Having said that--NO ONE ever said you can't be a red-piller and be a good person.

That is MY GOAL to live up to what it truly means to be human...and that is to OWN our behavior, to be a conscious human being who knows that my actions can affect others and the world. It is to know that when I choose to hurt someone that the repercussions reverberate far and wide...that I'm the type of animal that KNOWS what he or she does and can CHOOSE to do something different even when 'my nature' might 'push' me one way or another...

To take the red pill includes responsibility, as I see it.

Blue pillers are too busy running away from being "uncomfortable" to notice they are stepping on the flowers.
>>
>>16598462
>attention whore claiming someone else is reddit
wew
>>
I think that's awesome OP. Too many people get caught up in the negativity and let it consume their lives without ever trying to see the good in the world or make a positive difference. Good for you.
>>
>>16599230
>can't even quote the right person

hello reddit
>>
>>16598421
If bluepill is meant to be the opposite of redpill, then bluepill is about uniting together, erasing divisions (recognizing similarities are more important than differences) and overcoming the various sources of corruption that exist in the world (including but not limited to: bigotry, institutionalized greed, exploitation of the working class, the military-industrial complex and so much more)

redpill is nothing more than a group of deluded morons who've bought in to wedge politics based on race/gender/etc and happily attack people they've been told are different, rather than the real enemy.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.