[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be 29 >never had the courage to approach women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: 1329381205549.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1329381205549.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>be me
>be 29
>never had the courage to approach women on the street or in a club to talk to them
>spent the last week in LA getting coached
>got multiple phone numbers both of the street and in the club
>got invited to after party by cute girl and her sister one night
>night ended with me making out with her next to her car while a friend of mine was making out with her sister
>got her number AND got her to engage in conversation with me
>can now approach women both in the street and in clubs AND know how to make them attracted to me
ask me anything

the shit I've done during the last week is literally what 90% of you faggots whining about being shit with girls should do

seriously
>>
>dating
Fuck that
>>
>>16598220
I wasn't in LA to date
>>
>>16598224
Ok?
>>
>>16598227
just saying that I'm not sure why you brought it up
>>
>>16598217
>getting coached

Explain this bit further.
>>
>>16598217
What are you top three openers at clubs and street (day game?), respectively?
>>
>>16598217
Who trained you?
>>
what did getting coached entail
>>
Do you know Tyler personally?
>>
>>16598217

Explain what you learnt. What else do you want us to ask you?
>>
>>16598238
>What are you top three openers at clubs and street (day game?), respectively?

1. Hi, I'm [insert your name here]
2. Hi, I noticed [insert attractive thing] about you so I came over to talk to you
3. Hey, stop, I want to talk to you

And then I proceed to tell them a sentence or two about what's going on with me right now.

In the club you can be louder, more obnoxious and more cheeky if that's your thing.

>>16598230
Well, basically I attended a week long seminar with a couples of coaches out in the field and a group of 15 attendees learning the dynamics of male/female interaction in a way that will move the interaction to a sexual level.

There was theory on how and why what works as well as exercises to overcome your own anxieties. Some days they pushed us to approach during the day and we went out by ourselves at night and some days they went out with us during the night and we went to approach women by ourselves during the day beforehand.
>>
probably should use a trip for this from now on

>>16598243
been with Todd, this was the program I attended:

http://www.rsdimmersion.com/

>>16598256
>Do you know Tyler personally?
No, I do know Julien and Alex personally though.
>>
>>16598262
Here's the curriculum, not sure how to condense 7 days of information into one post any other way

Immersion Curriculum
Sunday
- Nightgame

Fundamentals of Pickup and Attraction
Inner Game Workshop
Fear Elimination
Approach Anxiety and Opening

Monday
- Daygame

Opening and Openers 101
Initiating Free Flowing Conversation
High Value subcommunications and getting on her radar

Tuesday
- Daygame

How to Hook (Socially and Sexually)
Investment and Compliance
How to Never Have a Boring Conversation Again

Wednesday
- Daygame

Emotional Communication
Frame Control
Secrets of the Naturals

Thursday and Friday
- Nightgame

Opening in high energy venues
Building deep attraction and tension
Sexual Communication
Tactics and Strategy of Pulling

Saturday
- Daygame and Nightgame

Advanced Game Concepts
>>
As expected. I was thinking of saving up for Todd's online course. (I'm in the wrong continent, and poorfag.) How much was the in-person course?

Anyway, so... Have you fucked anyone yet?
>>
>>16598217
>its a PUA shilling thread
>implying half the women in LA aren't prostitutes
>>
File: 200px-Neckbeards.png (208KB, 560x546px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Neckbeards.png
208KB, 560x546px
Reminder that none of this works unless you're already attractive.

You cannot go into a club and pickup women unless women, in general, find you physically attractive. Confidence only goes so far. If you don't have something else to fill in the gaps, then you don't have game.

Pic related.
>>
>>16598412
Have you seen Tyler?
Short, balding ginger.
The best of the lot.
>>
Sorry, fell asleep with jetlag

>>16598387
nah, but dude, making out with a girl alone is a huge, huge step forward for me
fuck, being able to approach women alone was worth the money

1300$ also was quite a steal for an entire week.

>>16598399
>implying I'm not back home again
>implying this shit doesn't work for me still even back in Germany

>>16598412
>Reminder that none of this works unless you're already attractive.
you judge

also have a fucking look at Luke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6Btv7lDa8&t=1m
>>
>>16598387
>>16598217
>night ended with me making out with her next to her car
Is this as far as you've come? How bad were you before taking the course? Like, is this the first time you've ever made out with someone you've met out clubbing?
>>
>>16599327
>>16599320
I see we woke up about the same time, bro. Anyways, good on you for coming this far. I'm just trying to figure out whether it's worth it. I'm not that bad with women. (I text gamed a girl to come over and get fucked for hours not two days ago.)

But I'd like to get master level excellent.
>>
>>16599327
>How bad were you before taking the course?
Extremely bad. Never been able to talk to a girl before this week.

>Like, is this the first time you've ever made out with someone you've met out clubbing?
With someone ever, period.

Was gonna use this as a last ditch effort before I an hero, and hey you know what? It fucking helped.
>>
>>16599331
>But I'd like to get master level excellent.
Totally worth it for the advanced guys as well, if not even more so.

People on the course would get filmed doing their approaches and Todd would break down the footage for us telling the person who got filmed exactly what he was doing wrong. If you're intermediate or advanced and want to become excellent then I believe this would have very useful for you as well.

Although I mainly made this thread to show permavirgins like myself a way out.
>>
>>16599332
>>16599334
Yeah man, I've been watching hours of footage and seminars the last months, and I'm a true believer. Great to hear from someone who's been to LA. These guys rub ALOT of people the wrong way, but the publisity they get always focus on some dug up misogynistic aspects in a few of their techniques, and people don't see the overall picture here: They are doing an effort to help the members of the male gender who aren't naturally Chad to have some fucking confidence and level the playing field a little. It's beneficial for the entire human race tbqh. It's not like women don't get anything out of having more men to choose from who aren't dropping spaghetti all over the streets.

If I ever went, I'd like to be tutored by Todd as well. He seems incredibly chill. Did you have any choice in who taught you?
>>
>>16599341
>These guys rub ALOT of people the wrong way, but the publisity they get always focus on some dug up misogynistic aspects in a few of their techniques
That's mostly bullshit coming from Julien and his entire shtick is basically enjoying being an ass on purpose and seeing how much he can get away with. There was absolutely nothing misogynistic about what we did the entire week unless you inherently belief walking up to a cute girl and telling her you find her attractive is misogyny.

>He seems incredibly chill. Did you have any choice in who taught you?
Nah, it was all Todd and his crew who used to do Vegas immersion as well until Luke took over. As far as I am aware Todd is the only guy teaching a program as intense and all-compassing as the one I attended.

I am considering doing the 4 week natural next year with Alex however as he's focusing a lot more on life development aspects which is pretty much what I'm on the path of building my career out of atm.

Todd definitely is one of the better guys to learn from though imo.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.