[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>caught my mom and her friend lezzing out i don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1449837749107.jpg (51KB, 999x924px) Image search: [Google]
1449837749107.jpg
51KB, 999x924px
>caught my mom and her friend lezzing out
i don't want to tell my dad

what do
>>
Then don't tell him. It's not your place. Do they know you know?
>>
they know. i walked in on them
>>
>>16596857
Oh. Did your mom talk to you later about it? Either way, don't tell your dad, she might now that it's out there, I still say it's not your place to.
>>
>>16596863
WTF do you mean, it's not his place to, you fucking pleb. OP Tell your dad, you fucking idiot. Even though it's your mom, she cheated on your dad. Fuck people like that should burn in hell. And the fucking anon who said it's not his place, burn in hell too fucking nigger!
>>
>>16596863
no i've avoided her

and yea im not gonna tell my dad
>>
>>16596874
It's gonna blow up in your face when he finds out. Out of all this shit, you'll be the one who would get the worst of it. GG.
>>
the question is: has your father the type of person that "deserves" to be cheated on?
>>
How do we even know his dad was cheated on? Maybe they have an open relationship and his mom tells his dad all about her encounters and it turns him on.
>>
Your dad was cucked.
>>
>>16596851
Your dad knows
>>
Your dad probably likes it

Being a cuck is on the rise
>>
Blackmail them into letting you join in.
>>
>>16596872
Wow
>>
>>16596978
Fuck off cuck, you would be screaming at the top of your lungs for op to tell his mom if he caught his dad cheating.
>>
Just go to ur mom and say yo nukka does dad know about this

If she says yes aight (still check with ur old man 2b sure) if she says no.. well.. it gets more complicated

Tell ur mom 2 tell ur dad?
>>
Well, how far did it go?
>>
>>16596874
Holy shit if I had a son like you I'd disown you if I ever found out.

Don't care
>>
>>16596856
What does his place have to do with anything?
Does it matter who you are to tell someone they're being cheated on?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.