[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do i dress okay? /fa/ doesn't respond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

do i dress okay? /fa/ doesn't respond
>>
>>16585574
yeah nothing wrong with that
>>
dress how you want OP. follow yr dreams.
>>
>graphic tshirt
sure, that's how boys under 17 dress.
>>
>>16585574

all those neo nazis, even hitler would be ashamed of y'all. dress like a man with a brain fággòt
>>
>>16585742
seconded. hitler would wear an elegant coat not this garbage
>>
op is edgy
>>
Actual Nazis had better fashion sense than OP.
>>
>>16585574
A graphic tee is alright if paired with another layer of clothing and only worn on occasion. When you wear it plain as the focal point of your outfit, I think it's pretty douchey. The fit of your pants is nice, but that wash of denim is gross.

Overall, you have your fit right, but ditch the graphic tee and that faded denim shit.
>>
Switch the Pure Essence of Death shirt out for a Three Wolf Moon, get one of those belts with three rows of metal studs, and add some ritual scarring to your forearms. It'll be the most "you" look you've ever had.
>>
HAHAHA god I wonder why no one responded. You fucking edge-lord are either a teenage boy or a 20 year old sociopath. I dare you to showcase that attitude outside, or is society too fucked up for your cool shit?
Just look at that poor paint and ripped chair, you must be a poor, stupid faggot. Grow up.
>>
>>16585574
Even the nazis had hugo boss do their uniforms.

You unfasionable fag.
>>
>>16585574

No, you dress like a faggot and you look like you don't even lift and I could beat you up. If you ditched the emo tshirts for plain black ones you might look ok.
>>
>>16585889
Mate, you're trying way too hard. The way you responded comes across like trying to belittle someone on an anonymous image board because your opinion is different to theirs is the most important thing you've done this week. I'm not sure if it was a poor attempt at trolling or if you just need to go out and talk to people face to face a bit more to learn about social interaction, but either way it's not a good look.
>>
File: 1385353522974.gif (457KB, 390x293px) Image search: [Google]
1385353522974.gif
457KB, 390x293px
I bet he gets all the Jewish women
>>
>>16585574
You dress like a teenage nerd. If that's who you are, you're fine. If you're older or ever want to appear in public, you might think in terms of shirts.
>>
File: shaking mi cabesa.jpg (39KB, 485x327px) Image search: [Google]
shaking mi cabesa.jpg
39KB, 485x327px
>>16585948
Shut up. He made a good post and pointed out everything wrong with your outfit.
>>
File: sunwheel-polo.gif.gif (51KB, 332x321px) Image search: [Google]
sunwheel-polo.gif.gif
51KB, 332x321px
>>16585574
I dig the boots and pants but lose the shirt. If you want to appear edgy wear this.
>>
File: profyl meibi2.png (399KB, 578x735px) Image search: [Google]
profyl meibi2.png
399KB, 578x735px
OP here.
calm down guys, i always do the salute as a joke for photos :)

I'll get another shirt, thanks.
>>
>>16587206
>i always do the salute as a joke for photos :)

Be careful where you do that. You will get your ass kicked :)
>>
>>16587234
Sorry, i don't live in a cuck nation like you.
>>
>>16587234
>>Be careful where you do that. You will get your ass kicked :)
Where the hell do you live. The most people would do here is call him an idiot and roll their eyes.
>>
>>16585574
You have a cute ass.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.