[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Back in the day >Was super skinny, former student athlete,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: sarah parking garage.jpg (138KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sarah parking garage.jpg
138KB, 720x720px
>Back in the day
>Was super skinny, former student athlete, had some muscle and was well spoken
>Women were super nice to me
>Now ex-gf even told me that she wouldn't be dating me if I weren't so good looking
>Laugh it off at the time
>Girls on the street would start conversations with me rather than vice versa
>Go for writing hardcore, devote my days and nights to it
>Become shut in who doesn't exercise, downs a ton of comfort food and shitty booze
>Don't even realize that I've gained a bunch of weight
>One day wake up and realize that my shit lifestyle has led to me gaining 50lbs
>Go outside again
>Women suddenly aren't nice to me
>What the fuck?
>Ding
>It hits me like a brick that it's my physical appearance
>I thought girls always liked me for who I was on the inside
>Finish book
>Improve my lifestyle, now run several miles a day and I'm back to working the bag every night
>Dropping the pounds
>Suddenly women are nice to me again
>Can't bring myself to respond with the same sort of genuine warmth that I used to

I can no longer bring myself to view feminine attention as a positive. How do I unfuck my view of reality?

>pic semi-related, a girl I used to date to demonstrate the caliber of difference I'm talking about
>>
>>16584777
Same here. You tell me. I just want to meet this crazy psycho stalker chick in the subway again. She fucking nuts and weird and crazy but maybe kinda cool too. And she has a beard, which is hot.
>>
I bet you treat attractive women better than unattractive women.
>>
Because now you see how a portion of people can be..Maybe you have shit taste in women...IM 100% sure that not all women were cold to you when you gained a few..the ones that were kind to you probably weren't "sexy". Maybe you are the problem op
>>
nice trips

You just gotta accept life for what it is. The disney model of love is bullshit no matter how much people try to pretend it isn't. You can try to pretend otherwise but it won't change anything
>>
>>16584782
>>16584782
the shitty ones dont even want me even if i were to try. its as if they screen themselves out FOR me. like you should be talking to better women, leave me to pieces of shit. bye now, go find the dimepieces. go play in a higher league now, bye!
>>
People are shallow, anon and you should have learned this long ago. However, the main point people didnt want to talk to you for , even people who werent interested in you(yes i have experienced this both ways as well) is because you looked like you didnt care about taking care of yourself. Who wants to talk to someone who doesnt take care of themselves? It raises questions about a person's mental state (is he depressed, whats wrong with him etc))

The same holds true for very attractive people who happen to dress...sluttishly? Whats the word. That raises questions about their mental state too. U gotta think about how people react to you dude
>>
>>16584789
This is the dumbest shit ever said. You are the problem op. Pretty sure this thread is finished
>>
>>16584782

Not even vaguely.

>>16584789
>>16584794

This is not me. I don't know why this fag is answering for me.

>>16584793

Hrm.
>>
>>16584794
Kiss hun hunny. Ill miss you missy. Im going on a new hunt tomorrow. Unuscesfully because my heads not really in the game. just thought u shoukd know. also i like your thick big fat round sexy ass nose of yours and sheit
>>
>>16584797
Lot of ppl not willing or able to articulate it but basically knee jerk reaction its like. Hot=ooh pretty i want to touch. Fat=eww can s/he like not control her/himself or anything. But its mostly about the mindset. If ur content, good outlook on life which also means hygiene etc unless youre hippy, then good people will talk to u doesnt matter if ur ugly. U will find there are less good people out there but work on yourself get to a good place and you will find people who want to talk to you no matter how you look
>>
>>16584799
What is this?
>>
>>16584825

That is one way that I suppose some peopole see it.

>>16584835

I think he's drunk.
>>
why does this seem like a transparent ploy to boost your ego
>>
>>16584777
Women can't read your mind. First impressions and whether or not a woman will approach you in the first place is 100% based on physical appearance.
I'm suprised this is a shock to you, this is kind of common knowledge.

You can't wear your personality on your sleeve. Even if you're the nicest guy in the whole world, a girl won't be able to know that until she's talked to you some.
>>
>>16584838
Yeah. I just didnt want you to completely lose faith in people or whatever. Im guilty of being one of the girls who treated u like that but im working on it. I mean this is just from my experience you've had much different yeah. But good luck op
>>
I kind of know what you mean, I was the reverse. Lost over 100lbs. Girls are nicer. It's not shocking. Like the other guy said it's the same regardless of gender. I've had gfs before that looked pretty good but public attention is much greater. It is reality.
>>
>>16584777
I can understand what you mean about girls being nicer to you because of becoming more attractive. But like the other anon said, 100% of approaches are based on physical appearance. Just accept that, and know that women are finding you attractive.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.