[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Went on a date with this girl I met online >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2015-12-19-21-32-48.png (212KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-19-21-32-48.png
212KB, 1440x2560px
>Went on a date with this girl I met online
>she's pretty nice we hit it off (I think)
>make plans to go see a movie
>we've been texting for the past two weeks, all of a sudden she stops responding

pic related: its the last message I sent, any way I can still salvage this? If so what should I say?
>>
>>16584324
>pls respond

protip: never mention money issues to a potential gf
>>
>>16584324
Why do you "think" you hit it off? What's wrong?
>>
Don't mention money problems, but its a possibility she broke her phone or got back with an ex. It could be any number of reasons. I'd just give it a week or so message again asking if everything is OK n shes still interested...if you hear back, great... If not, move on, sucks but no big deal
>>
>>16584324
>we've been texting for the past two weeks
pretty much

only use social media/texting to set up dates or face to face meetings

while shes texting you shes meeting up with another guy......don't be that other guy
>>
I had something like this happen to me
>>
From my online experience it's all bullshit until you meet in person.
>>
>>16584912
yea this has happened to me recently too. a girl i met online canceled our date and we havent rescheduled because she is busy apparently, but she continues to talk to me so im going to give her the benefit of the doubt and one more chance to hang out. she said before we even started talking about hanging out that she apologizes in advance because she tends to be very busy. i also find it weird though that she never initiates our conversations, but at one point she put in effort to make sure that they continued
>>
>>16584324
Fuuuck OP, 2 weeks? That's what the first date is for dude. To see if you vibe, and if you don't, you can end the date. Also, movie is a horrible first date idea. Take her to do an activity, movie dinners are so cliche and boring it hurts. Please read Models by Mark Manson and thank me later. I hope all is well, but if she doesn't respond tomorrow, she done flaked .
>>
>>16584999
She is busy because she is with better guys than you are. She is just having you there when there is no one
>>
Honestly you like other people have mentioned:

1. Use phone/facebook to set dates and keep chat to a minimum, 3-5 text replies max 5 min call tops, cbf writing an essay to explain why this is important.

2. Movies is a horrible idea for first date and should be reserved for friends and girlfriends. like at what point in the movie are you going to get to know her better dumbass? lel
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.