[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to get over her, /adv/. Tonight's the last night

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1449191611471.jpg (14KB, 480x252px) Image search: [Google]
1449191611471.jpg
14KB, 480x252px
Convince me to get over her, /adv/. Tonight's the last night before I can never, ever speak to her again and I just want to call her so badly.
>>
File: Formal.jpg (114KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
Formal.jpg
114KB, 600x400px
Okay, whatever good things there are about her are present in most other people. A little searching and you will find another one to moon after.
>>
convince yourself.
>>
File: image_1.jpg (72KB, 599x404px) Image search: [Google]
image_1.jpg
72KB, 599x404px
>>16584276
Don't just follow her around put her picture on a pillow and fuck a hole in it
>>
The memories you have of her release oxytocin and serotonin in your brain.
She is not special or unique in any particular way other than this.

>>16584291
is right.
Acknowledge that she's just another person, that her qualities exist elsewhere, and go find them.
>>
>>16584293
I've tried. She sure as hell isn't perfect and I've gone over it many times. But she was the first and only time I felt strongly for a woman. I just wish we had more time

>>16584291
>>16584300
That's how I saw it too.
>>
Help me /adv/ I'm dying
>>
She went to bed by now. No choice left.
>>
What's going on anon? Who's this about and why won't you be able to talk to her again? An ex?
>>
>>16584625
My most recent ex. I can't really say because everyone on here will write me off but this was my last opportunity to talk to her. Not to get back together with her, just to talk. She came into my work recently and some of the stuff she said raised a lot of questions.

I shouldn't hold on to it, but it's too hard sometimes.
>>
>>16584636
Question: has SHE moved on? If so, then i wouldn't bother reading into anything she said. You deserve to be clear headed enough to move on as well. It might hurt now, but I guarantee theres another girl who's not only a better fit for you, but who's waiting and hoping she'll meet you soon. Things fall apart so that better things can take their place. When you meet her, it will make complete sense why everything else didn't work out. Other relationships are just stepping stones and learning experiences to get us prepared and ready for our true love. You might think at this moment you'll never love anyone more than her, but when you meet this next girl you'll realize you didn't know what real live even was until her. Good luck anon
>>
>>16584276
What happened, anon?
>>
>>16584682
She was grinning ear to ear when she saw me. I asked how things had been and she gave me dodgy responses and made it sound like things were awful. I said "I'll text you" and she said "I can't." Then she said "I miss you" and left. I get that there's dozens of women out there better for me. Ones I'll relate to better. But she was my first taste of what a relationship could be. Until then, I didn't ever want to date. I'd just get sucked into it and realized I didn't enjoy it. I know I'll find someone and I've started dating again. But it's so hard dealing with it currently.

>>16584687
Details details. She had some things in her life that blew up and she couldn't be with me anymore. Neither one of us wanted to leave each other. We knew it was coming, but it came so much sooner than anticipated. I've talked about it on /adv/ before and people tend to write me off when I explain the situation. It's pretty skeezy, as she put it. It didn't last long, but it was a pretty intense, draining, passionate time that I really miss.
>>
>>16584276
You don't have to get over her this instant. All you have to do is survive one more night. Once the book is closed permanently -which you yourself said happens tomorrow- it will be easier to establish the distance you need.
>>
Right. I'm so glad I won't have to see her anymore.
>>
>>16584276
been here before. you feel like a weight is lifted if you just realize she wasn't ever special. if she was special and she was the one, you two would probably still be together because things would be working out
>>
>>16584276
IF YOU DONT GET OVER HER IMMA OFF UR HOLE FUKKIN FAMILY M8

brrrrrrrrrrrrrat booyak
>>
>>16585040
She was special. Never met anyone like her. Circumstances just didn't allow us to be together.

I shot her one more text. A goodbye text. One that says I hope things go well for her and I'm glad to have met her but it's time to close this saga. I shouldn't have done it but I did. Something about chest day makes me think of her.

I have a date tomorrow and I need to go into it with a clear head.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.