[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going back to school in 3 weeks and I can't get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Alpha.jpg (53KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Alpha.jpg
53KB, 512x384px
I'm going back to school in 3 weeks and I can't get a job for those 3 weeks but my parents don't want me sitting in the house all day so can anyone tell me some things that would get me out of the house?

I have zero friends in my hometown, I'm not very good at making friends and frankly I'm more of an indoor person. I'd rather sit inside and play games or something all day but they want me to get out of the house, I guess I could go exercise but that will only last an hour at best.

Is there anything I can do that would get me out of the house for like 3 to 5 hours a day? I just don't know where I could go and pass time by for that amount of time, i'd be better if I had friends but I don't want to sound pathetic and start asking random people my age if they want to hang out because I have nothing to do.
>>
Go to a local library and read, maybe
>>
Please don't delete your thread and start a new one just because you don't like the advice people gave you.

And get a fucking job.
>>
>>16582956

The gym?

See if there's a rec center nearby if you're worried about cost.

A library isn't a bad idea either, you can basically just sit around and keep shitposting.
>>
>>16582956
Is there a park or rec center or high school nearby? My local high school leaves the track open on early mornings that school is not in session and I see a lot of people run there.

Local library isn't bad either. Can be a bit boring tho. I've found totally weird books there. Like "Erotic Limericks" and "Encyclopedia of Demonology" and other strange but interesting shit to laugh at. If you have a laptop, just pack up and use the wifi there.
>>
>>16582995
We already established that realistically I can't get a job, I've already tried and it's pointless. I'm wasting time going around for no gain, I don't understand why people like you can't see/understand that.

I don't care what you say I know I'm right because you can't sit there and tell me I'll find a job within the next week and start working right away. I'm only in town for the next 3 weeks roughly and most companies aren't going to take the time to hire and train someone who is only going to be working temporarily, also the job process takes a few weeks anyway. If I get a job interview I'd have to get through that, then there is drug testing and training.

By the time I get the job it will be too late for me to work to the point of making any real money so go fuck yourself you delusional, unrealistic fuckwad.

Hey, why don't you go walk on water? I mean that's what you are asking me to do so I guess if I can find a job in the next 3 weeks than you can walk on water, literally the same thing.

Prick
>>
File: borrow.jpg (73KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
borrow.jpg
73KB, 500x376px
>>16582956
loser
>>
>>16583033
Do odd jobs you dumb kid.

Look on Craigslist (or whatever the equlivant I'd if you live in a 3rd wolrld) they get you out the house for 1-10 hours and pay between $10-$500+. People are always posting odd jobs because people always need help.
>>
>>16583033
Well, I can see why you can't get a job. You come across as such an awful person to be around. Have you considered trying heroin? Preferably more than your body can take.
>>
Have you heard of meetup.com? I've never used it, but if you can find something you're interested in, it should be a good way to get out of the house and potentially make some new friends at the same time.
>>
3 weeks? tell your parents to fuck off. Go hang out at local coffee ship for a few hours a day, also bill it to your parents card
>>
>job
>for 3 weeks
if that happens, it probably won't be legal or enjoyable. some retail/seasonal jobs might need help for the holiday season. check odd jobs if that doesn't pan out, but don't expect anything amazing.

see if a gym/rec center has a reasonable daily rate and do some exercise or shoot hoops for a few hours. or go running if the weather doesn't suck ass.

the library is viable. or a bar
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.