[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do i get so FUCKING mad in league of legends? it gets to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: signup_logo2_clean.png (84KB, 360x142px) Image search: [Google]
signup_logo2_clean.png
84KB, 360x142px
why do i get so FUCKING mad in league of legends? it gets to the point where i throw my mouse across the room and if i lose i'll insult the other team and try everything in my power to offend or piss them off. i'm 24 fucking years old, why can't i get over this phase
>>
>>16577975
bump
>>
Autism or social isolation or both. Try focusing on self awareness or meditating so you can view yourself from a 3rd person perspective and realize how retarded it is to get mad at pixels.
>>
>>16577975
L+J+A=N?
>>
What is there to be mad about? New season still hasn't started.

You are one of five team members and sometimes even if you hyper carry you still can't win. Come to grips with the fact no matter what you do victory is not possible.
>>
I think there are a lot of reasons, but these are kind of the main ones I think are true.

1) The obvious reason being the community already being "toxic."

2) When starting out, you didn't have any idea what the fuck you were doing, so dying usually didn't feel too rage inducing, but after a while you would notice where your mistake was or would just get caught by something retarded. As you died more, or your teammates died more, a little bit of frustration built up. You tried not to rage at the from the start, but holding in that anger makes you flip the fuck out.

3) The amount of time a game takes and the inability to leave unless you want to be punished. Games take at the very least 20 minutes and when it's a close game 60 minutes. Let's say you lose a 60 minute game. You finally realize the amount of sweat marinating between your thighs and ballsack has reached an all time high and you realize that you just spent 60 minutes on something, only for the match to be lost. That 60 minutes could of been used to get some work done.

So yeah, League of Legends and other MOBAs are frustrating as hell and that's why after playing LoL for a few years I quit. I got burned out, the game was more depressing than fun. I tried Dota 2 out and had fun with it for about a year or so, but the games are even longer there. With no surrender in that game and the punishments being harder, I just kind of stopped playing MOBAs after that. Every now and then I'll play them with friends, get back into the game for a couple weeks, and then be done for the next few months at least usually.

One more thing, I'd like to mention. League of Legends is huge and most of your friends probably play it, but it doesn't mean you have too.
>>
you need to stop caring

try to imagine yourself from another person's perspective and watching yourself throw your mouse across the room. how retarded would you think you are
>>
Just play normals and realise that they don't matter, and try to have fun. And only play ranked when you're feeling emotionally stable and prepared for any outcome
>>
File: LOL vs DOTA-2.png (1MB, 962x828px) Image search: [Google]
LOL vs DOTA-2.png
1MB, 962x828px
same thing happened to me, the only solution is to stop playing

at the very least stop playing ranked, you'll be much happier
>>
>>16578268
Wow I fucking lol'd more than I should have at this.
>>
league of legends is a shit game, dota is better

nothing wrong with getting mad at idiots in a competitive game...
either play unranked or play ranked as a team with other people. if you think your team is shit, then you can find someone else
>>
File: LOL.jpg (8KB, 219x167px) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
8KB, 219x167px
>>16577975
>plays league of legends
>gets angry at video games
>throws computer mouse

Typical PC gamer
>>
>grown men playing league of legends
>>
Stop being a drama queen, it's only only a toy.
>>
>>16577975
You should be more angry about how meaningless and time consuming that game actually is.
>>
>>16578747
It being competitive is what makes it fun
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.