[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SO if a guy suggests drinking together or going to an event together,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_nt4w0zyN1Z1rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg (1MB, 1098x1079px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nt4w0zyN1Z1rqxd5ko1_1280.jpg
1MB, 1098x1079px
SO if a guy suggests drinking together or going to an event together, what are the chances that its a date??? We are friends already.. So how possible it's just a friendly outing?
>>
If it's just the two of you then it's probably then chances are higher than usual.
>>
>>16574042
yeah it's gonna be just me and him
>>
>>16574020
Most guys assume you get it's a date. "Hey! Wanna go on a date with me?" feels uncalibrated. Guys who try to play it safe will try to be your friend and get you from that angle. Remember: if he's not gay and you don't look like a hideous creature (1-2 looks scale), most if not all guys will have an agenda. Always. The cool ones admit that to themselves and don't hide their attraction, THAT is only difference.
>>
>>16574020

Yes, if he's asking you to do stuff one-on-one it's a very good sign he likes you. A "date" is just two people hanging out together and getting to know each other. Don't stress yourself out about this, you should just act the same way you always do with him. Just have fun.
>>
>>16574020
In a guy's mind, drinking is foreplay one on one with a lady. He excepts you to put out.
>>
>>16574160
No, to put on for your city. Like, do you happen to like Rotterdam? Tell him its mon amour.
>>
>>16574169
I don't wear wooden shoes, nor do I put my fingers in dykes. And I hate streusel, it's peasant food.
>>
I go with a female friend all the time to do shit together and have no feelings for her and vice versa.

The point is, I agree with what others are saying he probably has a hidden agenda, BUT I still say shrug it off that assume he doesn't. If he does have a thing for you he should man up and tell you himself anyway and none of this guessing bullshit.
>>
All of your close guy friends want to fuck you. That's the only reason men put up with womens shit.
>>
>>16574378
not true
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.