[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I´m a sucker for deep relationships most of the time,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Kisou-02.png (550KB, 2444x2422px) Image search: [Google]
Kisou-02.png
550KB, 2444x2422px
Hi /adv/ I´m a sucker for deep relationships most of the time,
so I need advice on how to develop strong relationships,
or how to grow the ones I have,
I´m not a shy person but I´m starting to see although that I talk to many people I never feel really connected to them as a friend or something like that.
So, what tips should I follow into building these strongs bonds with people around me basically?
>>
>>16573266
I know the feeling.

I've found, that for me personally, being yourself and being there are the two key factors in making real, long-lasting friendships. It's through shared memories that people become friends, so make time to do things with other people.

Also, being a generous person helps.
>>
>>16573294
>b urself

I hate this board.
>>
>>16573295
Unless you're a terrible, shitty person, in which case, don't be yourself, instead seek some perspective for your shitty worldview.
>>
>>16573309
>b urself unless u suck lol

This is why you don't belong here.
>>
>>16573294

I try this most of the time but mostly even while doing this I feel somewhat of excluded, not like a loner, I mean excluded in the /friends/ means.
>>
>>16573324
>lol hurr durr u don't belong here
Hey look, I can trivialise your argument too.
If you suck, you should change so that you don't suck. How is that in any way hard to understand?
>>
>>16573363
>just change urself lol change ur genetics worked 4 me i was born this way tho lol

Fuck off.
>>
>I´m not a shy person but I´m starting to see although that I talk to many people I never feel really connected to them as a friend or something like that.

Are you being emotionally vulnerable with people? That's often what drives a deeper connection - first you develop the surface stuff (enjoy each other's company), and then you open up, even if it's just shit that's bothering you. Reciprocate/be supportive with other people opening up to you as well. Deep friendships don't just happen when you're "being yourself" (morons), it requires social risk. Don't be surprised if you get hurt a few times too btw.

My bet is you're shier than you understand.
>>
>>16573372
What the fuck are you talking about genetics for?
>>
>>16573382
just b urself fucker
>>
>>16573382

I think maybe this is the problem,
I dont know how to open to people without feeling an attention whore about
my problems or without being obnoxious.
>>
>>16573438
you misunderstand the world.

think about it - you want to feel close to people, to have them open up to you, confide in you, right? Why deny the same to the people around you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.