[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone is 17 and likes to fondle 5 year old girls, does that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: help.png (2KB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
help.png
2KB, 258x258px
If someone is 17 and likes to fondle 5 year old girls, does that make them kinda a loser? Will people pity said person , or just be really angry and want to hurt them ?
>>
your the kinda loser that even a suicide hotline would refuse to help
kill yourself today
>>
>>16568390
Thanks...asshole
>>
There is no strict definition of a winner or a loser. Everybody has a different definition. If someone's definition of winning is to fondle chests then fondling a 5 years old chest definitely is winning. However I don't think we should be talking about who is a loser. I think we should be talking about the fact that it's child abuse. I don't know about losers, but child abusers are often disrespected, insulted, discriminated, ostracized and killed with bullets to the head.
>>
>>16568406

>>
In today's world yes. Maybe in another time period or country you would have been the coolest dude in town.

In today's world people will only be really angry and want to hurt you. Some may pity you, but keep in mind most that pity you would have probably already been through a similar instance and also have people that hate and want to hurt them.

Right now you don't fit in, so try to stop what you are doing and fit in a little more.
>>
>>16568385
>If someone is 17 and likes to fondle 5 year old girls, does that make them kinda a loser?
I suppose that term applies, though most people would prefer much harsher descriptions.

Such people are generally pitied in a very abstract sense, but it is in the same way that one might pity a rabid dog. You can feel sad that the situation came about, but you still put them down, because they are too dangerous to br allowed to continue.
>>
>>16568385
it makes them a disgusting pedo and a childhood ruiner
>>
>>16568385
You are a hero.
>>
It's not right. If you don't even understand why and need an advice about that go search some help about it. Now. Really. People will hate you and will see you as a disgusting human being. You have a mental issue. So far you did nothing. (?) so go look for help when it's like that. Or try to find a mature girl that look like kid. :3
>>
>>16568385
Bait
>>
>>16568385
There's nothing wrong with you.
500 years ago being gay was a bad thing
500 years ago being trans was a bad thing
But now the society evolved and now we accep those kind of people, we know there's nothing wrong with THEIR PREFERENCES.

5yo girls are your preferences.
Don't let ANYONE tell you that you are sick for what you like.
It's the same that hating gay/trans for what they like.
>>
>>16568519
>Bait
That ain't bait.

>>16568553
THIS is bait.
>>
>>16568494
I'm not horribly dangerous, I'm not going to physically hurt anyone
>>
>>16568553
You really think so? I think you are messing with me.....I'm not really sure society will ever accept this ....
>>
>>16568553
please no one say things like this, there are people who might take this seriously and actually go fondle 5 year old girls please don't
>>
>>16568385
Ya'll niggers postin in a troll thread
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.