[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up college and now I'm going to get thrown out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1445711466992.gif (2MB, 257x300px) Image search: [Google]
1445711466992.gif
2MB, 257x300px
I fucked up college and now I'm going to get thrown out on my ass.
Didn't go to class at all, still ended up at least passing everything, but not to the satisfaction of the people paying for that shit.
Can't get a job, not that type of guy.
Could off myself but I'd like to actually give something a try first.
I'm entertaining all sorts of ideas, but none of them seem very practical.

Never thought I'd be in this situation and I thought that if I were I'd have someone better than 4chan to consult, but I guess I'm too much of an ass to be worth anyone's time these days.
I don't know what I'm going to do.
I feel like a fucking moron, but I guess this is better than nothing.
>>
>Can't get a job, not that type of guy.

Fucking lol.
>>
>>16568341
I ain't joking man, I'd kill myself before I break my back living and dying like everybody else.
Consider yourself lucky that you have the stomach for it while I consider myself lucky I have the pride to avoid it.
>>
>>16568341
Enjoy being better than everyone else and being homeless. Delusion fits in well into that community.
>>
>>16568397
I didn't say I was better than anyone else, anon.
If I were better than anyone else I could make something out of this or else I wouldn't be in this situation or some other such thing.
I have the pride not to delude myself into thinking that I can do what other people can do.
>>
>>16568408
You are genuinely shit with words.

You don't want to work. You don't want to go to school. You only want to use and not give back. What are you even asking for advice on? How to be homeless? You want advice on being homeless? Is that it?
>>
>>16568364
Might as well just kill yourself then, since you're rejecting all your other options.
>>
Whore yourself out. Some old fag will pay tofuck you
>>
>>16568421
>>16568418
Hell, even I can be more creative than you guys.
You think the only way to live is to live like everyone else?

I have my options, I'm just wondering if you lot have anything better.
I could always do contract programming or 3d art, or I could throw myself into some third world shithole and try some entrepreneurship, or joing the military or something, but man that sounds fucking awful. It's better than a 9 to 5 like the rest of you schmucks are going for, but it's hardly what I'd choose if I had a better alternative.
>>
>>16568425
If I had a pretty face I could think of better ways to use it.
>>
>>16568428
>contract programming
>3d art
>joing the military
>some entrepreneurship
These are somehow not jobs???? No one told you to get a 9 to 5.
>>
>>16568436
Not in the legal sense beside the military work as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>16568440
So you expected us to know exactly what you meant in the OP for what reason exactly?

With that attitude, you're not going to be able to get any kind of work. Better kill yourself.
>>
>>16568428
Are you retarded? All of those are examples of jobs! Also I'M IN THE MILITARY. It's fantastic! I love it! Yoo many benefits to list. The first few years sucked sometimes but I'm glad I did it.

Also, if you intend to be in the military, you WILL be hounded nonstop to pursue education. College is basically free for us, thanks to taxpayers, so it's a disservice not to utilize it - so your supervision will constantly encourage you to take a class at a time, which is very easy, plus you are getting paid to do it anyway. The air force gave me an $80k education to learn how to do my job alone, and is also paying for college classes towards my BA. It's great. I highly encourage it for everyone. I'm not sure a person like you has what it takes though. You kind of suck at logic and have proven not to to have much dedication for even one thing even if it's helping you.

Go with you jungle entrepreneurship. That sounds like a more failsafe plan. Good luck.
>>
>>16568444
Yes, I should not have expected any creativity from the board dedicated to whining like a little bitch.
At least I got to do a bit of that myself.
It doesn't matter. I'll figure something out.
>>
>>16568452
You sound like you got a real level head on your shoulders.
>>
>>16568364
How much weed do you smoke OP?
>>
>>16568450
>I'M IN THE MILITARY. It's fantastic

Don't lie to him. I'm in the military to.
>>
>>16568321
>Can't get a job, not that type of guy.
>I'd kill myself before I break my back living and dying like everybody else.
Ah, mommy's special snowflake isn't like other people. he's very special
>I could always do contract programming or 3d art
Moron - you couldn't get to class to sit and listen to someone talk - do you really think you can hit a deadline?
>I could throw myself into some third world shithole and try some entrepreneurship
LOLOL! Small business owners typically work 14-16 hours a day EVERY day, for years to get their business started! If you can't 'break your back' going to a cubicle for 40 hours a week or be bothered to wake up for class, how the fuck are you going to put in 90 hours a week for years?
> joing the military
LOL!
I was Army. Up at 5:30, off duty at 7:30 on quiet days. That is about 1/3rd of the time. Rest of it?
get ready for being in rotation for 24 hour duty (meaning on duty and awake for 24 hours at a time); 16-18 hours days, every day, for 4-8 weeks at a time while living outside during training. And God forbid you go to The Show! 12 hours of walking up and down hills in 80 lbs of battle rattle in the heat while waiting for someone to shoot you or blow you up.
No snooze button in the military, pal.
Oh, and see
>>16568450
I was in for 8 years and I loved it, until a bomb tossed me through the air and I got out on a medical.
But it is hard work, even if you love it.
You know what?
Enlist. It is really good for a lot of people who need to man up.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.