[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social retard here, how does one talk to girls in a "have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: wHP0vzY.jpg (39KB, 368x407px) Image search: [Google]
wHP0vzY.jpg
39KB, 368x407px
Social retard here, how does one talk to girls in a "have sex with me" sort of way and not the "Be my friend" sort of way?
>>
>>16567597
by not being a beta like urself
>>
Lol just ask us how to be a creep, no need to sugar it up.

Anyway, you don`t. You talk to them normally and then if the chemistry is right, you can attempt dating.
>>
>>16567597
Lean back. Be slightly grumpy or act like you have somewhere to be in about 5 minutes.
>>
See, girls' real idea of how a relationship should be is derived from watching their dad come home from work and acting kind of grouchy. But then mom does whatever she can to reduce the grouchiness.
>>
>>16567606
Being a creep works though.
How do I pull it off?
>>
>>16567626
Being a creep works? Where?

If by pulling it off you mean talking normally to humans regardless of their sex, I really don`t have anything useful to say other then ”just talk”
>>
File: Procavia-capensis-Frontal.jpg (133KB, 678x800px) Image search: [Google]
Procavia-capensis-Frontal.jpg
133KB, 678x800px
>>16567626
See, do what you did just now, ignore my advice and be a jerk. Girls love that.
>>
>>16567643
I already do that. I have no problem talking to girls.
It's just bringing up the idea of a relationship that I fear.
>>
>>16567606
How does one bring up the date or determine the chemistry.
>>
File: ScalopusAquaticus.jpg (552KB, 1500x1042px) Image search: [Google]
ScalopusAquaticus.jpg
552KB, 1500x1042px
>>16567647
Why do you need to bring up dating or relationships? Take a more Zen approach; you're God's gift to women, they should be begging for it.
>>
Just be natural, talk, make her giggle, sneak some flirting in on occasion. Come and go, say hi. Don't talk to her unless you have something to talk about or want to share her company. Have a little mystery. Be mature. Respect yourself. Talk to other guys/girls. It's more of that than talk like this and girls will like me.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.