[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in class on my phone >10/10 goddess waifu oneitis asks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: mike2.jpg (11KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
mike2.jpg
11KB, 350x200px
>in class on my phone
>10/10 goddess waifu oneitis asks if i have food out of nowhere
>tell normie sister about this
>she says she was probably looking for an excuse to talk to me

What do you think, guys?

I'm not even ugly either. Girls have said I'm cute and have even grabbed my ass and shit.
>>
>>16567228
>10/10 goddess waifu oneitis

I kek'd too hard at that.

But ya your normie sis is right.
>>
>>16567228
Bump.
>>
>>16567228
hahahahaha oh man opie you blew it big time on this one. i mean you REALLY dropped some spaghetti (pun intended)

why in the fuck would a random girl ask a random guy if he has food? like you just carry a spicy chicken sandwhich around in your backpack just in case? no nigga, she was hoping you would smile and laugh and say no, and then you're supposed to turn it around and say you're hungry too wanna get some food with me?

bam date.

then you pay the bill, and fill her with your babies
>>
>>16567312
>like you just carry a spicy chicken sandwhich around in your backpack

Sometimes I actually have a spicy chicken sandwich in my backpack. I'm fat btw
>>
>>16567326
okay let me clarify, even if you do have a spicy chi ken sandwhich in your backpack, you're supposed to ask her to get lunch with you
>>
>>16567312
She meant fucking snacks and junk food. Plus I ain't had no money.
>>
>>16567353
OP here, I'm not >>16567326 just saiyan.
>>
>>16567355
>she meant fucking snack and junk food

smells like 19 in here. if she wanted snacks and junk food she would ask her girl friends or find a 7/11 or vending machine

you thought she meant something more by that comment too or you wouldn't be asking for strangers advice on the internet. have you ever had a random guy come up to you and ask your for snacks moron? no because its not a normal fucking thing to do.

>I ain't had no money

good luck holding down a relationship if that's true
>>
>>16567312
Women have it so easy desu.
>>
>>16567228
>asks if i have food out of nowhere
Was she trying to get handouts or something?

Sorry maybe I'm just jaded. Sounds like an odd way to get someone's attention, more like trying to take advantage if you ask me.
>>
>>16567559
Well she only asked me, but that's definitely a possibility.
>>
>>16567358
Oh yeah I should have clarified I wasn't OP I just thought it was funny how he acted like having a spicy chicken sandwich in your backpack was far fetched or something.
>>
Anyone else up for spicy chicken sandwiches
>>
>>16567228
What are you doing on your phone in class?
>>
>>16568349
It was a class were we don't really have to do much.
>>
File: y.jpg (59KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
y.jpg
59KB, 500x375px
>>16567228
>female asking male for food
>implying she's not literally asking you to provide for her, implying she is offering herself to you in turn for protecting and feeding her

How is this not obvious to you? She was literally begging to bare your children you just stood there like an idiot. She just tested the waters with a shit-test and now thinks you're a beta that can't provide. You just went from she-wants-me-to-come-inside-guys-should-i-do-it tier to beta-that-can't-provide-don't-touch-me-weirdo tier.

You fucked up, OP. GG try again in another life because your perfect 10/10 waifu goddess is now getting impregnated by OP 2.0 who was able to whip that alpha cock out and take control when she was being submissive.

like what a fucking amateur you are OP
>>
>>16568597
Well, perhaps you should use the time to learn how to spell.
>>
>>16567228
Girls grab your shit? Do they wash their hands afterwards?
>>
>>16568634
No. He means that grabbing his ass makes the girls shit themselves.
>>
>>16568628
Fuck, dude it was 6 am.
>>
File: 1442896901997.jpg (48KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1442896901997.jpg
48KB, 640x640px
>>16567312
I always carry a few on me.
>pic related>>16567312
>>
>>16567228
We're going to need a picture of this supposed 10/10 goddess waifu GOAT oneitis

so we can see just how much you fucked up, of course.
>>
>>16567355
If you have no money, just cook for her. if she likes you that's more attention thus way more better than going out for dinner. if she's a bitch or just wants handouts it's also an instant shit-test.
win-win.
>>
>>16568663
Not gonna post a pic, but she's a shy girl with Stacy tier looks who hangs out with a bunch a weaboos.
>>
>>16568621
this tbqh
>>
>>16568634
Kek. I knew somebody was going to say that.
>>
>>16568621
;_;
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.