[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf said I was just like her ex but with money to her friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1407968439001.jpg (50KB, 500x352px) Image search: [Google]
1407968439001.jpg
50KB, 500x352px
My gf said I was just like her ex but with money to her friend.
I was a coward and pretended I didn't know. After a few months I confronted her and she said she changed her opinion. I chose to believe her.

Am I stupid?
>>
Depends on what she means with "like ex"

I mean if the ex was an abusive cunt and trashed the house 24/7 then maybe you should get help.

Maybe you're just her rebound since you remind her of what she lost, and it worked out for many months.

Let's evaluate the gold digging situation though.

What's an average day look like for you two?
Who pays for bills/rent/utilities?
Who pays for rent?
How much do you make?
How much does your GF make?
>>
>>16567162
What opinion did she change? That you're not like her ex, or that she isn't with you because of your money?
>>
>>16567172
That im not like her ex. She never said she was with me because of money, that is just a "bonus" in her head ( I suppose)
>>16567171
She means it in the sense of a loser who can't achieve anything in life.
>What's an average day look like for you two?
She arrives and cook while i read next to her then we eat while watching anime or shitty reality shows. We bath together then fuck. After that I take her home.

>Who pays for bills/rent/utilities?
We don't live together so I pay all of the house expenses. When we have restaurant bills she often pays for me.
>Who pays for rent?
Me
>How much do you make?
6.000 shitty 3° world currency
>How much does your GF make?
1800 shitty 3° world currency
>>
>>16567202
keep in mind I don't work. I live off investments.
>>
>>16567205
/adv/ is fast today
>>
>>16567205
How do you not work and live off investments? I've been trying to find a source of income for the next year to finish school and at home jobs are tough to find. Sorry off topic.
>>
>>16567241

Real estate, build houses and rent them.
You should check /biz/
>>
>>16567202
>She means it in the sense of a loser who can't achieve anything in life.
What does she actually want you to achieve, that you havent? This screams like there's a lack of respect.
>>
>>16567262
I didn't come from a poor background like her so she expects me to 100% all my tests and get a "respectable job" but as I said before "she changed her opinion".
She said that she respects me for being "cultured" and "well traveled".
>>
>>16567278
You expect her to admit to thinking your a wealthy loser?
>>
>>16567162
yes, yes you are.
>>
>>16567162

Stupid and cu.ck by the way
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.