[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl I'm seeing is wearing a mini skirt going out, I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: eee.jpg (33KB, 596x624px) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
33KB, 596x624px
The girl I'm seeing is wearing a mini skirt going out, I knew she was a cheating whore to begin with, I don't have proof yet, but I think this is the final straw. What makes her think this is acceptable behavior in a relationship? One wrong step and her pussy and ass are on display for the world.
>>
you sound like a white kid who reaches in their bag for 10 seconds before shooting everyone in the class
>>
You should wear one in public to show her the risks and consequences. Maybe she'll learn from your mistakes
>>
>>16566956
Put chocolate stains on the back of her dress so it looks like she shits herself.
>>
She sounds like an attention seeking whore.
>>
pic unrelated? that's nowhere near a mini
>>
>is upset at something
>is self aware about the problem
>goes to adv
>bitches about GF and doesn't even ask for /adv/ice

You're the one with the problem here, bud.
>>
>>16567152

but you think that length is acceptable for any woman to wear, ever?

top c.uck
>>
Are the muslims just out on /adv/ in force tonight?
>>
are you the same guy in the other thread shitting his pants over leggings
>>
>>16566956

Fuck you, bro - miniskirts and heels are among the few benefits that came from feminism. I'd hump my girl silly if she wore that combo more often.
>>
>>16566956
Bloody hell achmed, that's proper haram that is. Why did you let her out without a burqa on? The one true prophet (PBUH) is gonna go mental when he finds out. Inshallah you should throw acid in her face like any reasonable man would then detonate yourself a bus load of kuffars to attone for your sins.
>>
That's a cute skirt, where's it from?
>>
>>16566956
There are websites where you can buy her a burka.
>>
File: kirt.jpg (52KB, 276x626px) Image search: [Google]
kirt.jpg
52KB, 276x626px
No problem with that length
>>
>>16568039

This.

This guys message is right.

OP youre a fucking idiot. Get a grip mate, have some self confidence.
>>
are you the same as that leggings guy? that tread gave you a lot of attention didn't it? just ignore and /sage
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.