[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would an attractive man want to be with an ugly girl? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1450072645554.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1450072645554.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
Why would an attractive man want to be with an ugly girl?

I have a 6 face and a 2 body. My bf is very good looking. We've been together two years. Why? Why hasn't he left me?
>>
Because you have something to offer him that his side chick doesn't.
>>
>>16566952
Some people find certain unconventional features extremely attractive. You might have all the things he wants.
>>
>>16566952
I was with a girl who would not be considered attractive, like a 3/10. Honestly, I was lonely at the time and she let me do many sexual things to her. We did have some good times. We ended breaking up. She told me the only reason she was with me was for my looks. It goes both ways.
>>
>>16566952
Because not everyone buys into social status games that revolves around ranking people. Some people know how to appreciate a person for who they are and what they can offer far more than what their social status can give them. You're genuine, interesting, or a multitude of other characteristics that are important. You are comfy. He feels relaxed in your presence. Some guys don't like the "challenge" of a high maintenance woman, they want a cozy relationship instead where they can curl up and relax. He wants something easy and consistent, and he's completely happy with that. He could be genuinely unaware of how good looking he is or have low self esteem. Or he could be genuinely unaware of your own social status if he's a bit weird. He might not just care. You could have some weird trait like an extra long elbow skin flap that is his secret kink. I don't know.

But it's probably because he loves you and he's not shallow and you've been on the internet too much and you're just bait.
>>
He's probably like those anons who come here and say "i'm not attracted to my gf but she loves me too much to break up"
>>
The fact that you're coming here for this type of validation is actually kind of sad but I'll assume you genuinely don't understand how humans work and humor this.

Sometimes, "attractiveness" is not the only thing that plays a factor in deciding how a person picks a partner. In fact, sometimes when a person likes another person's personality enough, it actually makes that other person seem more physically attractive in the first person's mind because they're focusing on the good in the other person.
>>
File: frozen anna hans.jpg (66KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
frozen anna hans.jpg
66KB, 960x541px
>>16566952
are you rich/from an influential family?
Pic related
>>
>>16566952
men want women more than women want men

biological fact that affects basically every species

and its for one reason: guaranteed orgasms
>>
Despite your implied opinion that men are pigs who only care about sex, I assure you that there is enough evidence to warrant the idea that perhaps, just perhaps, men are human beings with complex emotions. It is easy to accept. It only requires you to stop being sexist to justify your insecurity.
>>
I know how you feel, OP. I've got a 6 face and a 6 body. Just... unbelievably average. Yet my 8/10 bf really digs me? My counselor says that what I've got to offer is a more complete package than most, being that I'm an interesting, mentally and financially stable person.
>>
>>16566952
Is it even remotely possible that you are a nice person he enjoys being with?
>>
Speaking from experience, im a reasonably attractive guy who's really shallow.
Recently I've realised that most of the attractive women i date are boringly uninteresting normals and the girls i would've normally just passed over for not being 'sexy enough' are really stimulating mentally. After you realise this they become a lot more attractive .
Something on this level may have happened to you and your boyfriend and maybe he's smart enough to realise that a good mental connection is more important than other things.

PS not to say there arent interesting hot chicks, this is just my experience
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.