[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok yall. I know this bitch since years ago. We used to hang once

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
33KB, 480x360px
Ok yall. I know this bitch since years ago. We used to hang once a month or two, sometimes she proposed, sometimes I did. No deep frienship, we didn't hang with the same people or shit. I like this bitch t b h, and I guess she knows. Althought we never did shit.
Well, last time we met (2 months or so) she was like "well lately i've been bored cuz all of my friends got boyfriends and i got none" and before she went home she said we should meet again soon. I proposed meeting one week after and she said she was busy. I decided to quit this girl, no big relationship sacrified i thought. No contact for 2 months but last saturday night she found me on the street (both quite drunk) and started kinda cuddling me and telling me to meet soon. I said maybe.
So what is this about /adv/? Is she playin tricks on me in order to raise her ego?
>>
File: 1371795534803s.jpg (4KB, 124x120px) Image search: [Google]
1371795534803s.jpg
4KB, 124x120px
>>16566463
>>
>>16566463
She was just drunk and in the moment
>>
>>16566476
Ok, but I want answers
>>
Yes she's feeding her ego you idiot. Cut contact and stop getting dragged into her shit.
>>
Bump bump
>>
Goddamn I want advises
>>
You should have done something that last saturday.

Now learn your lesson (don't pussy out when you get an opportunity) and move on. I'd be surprised if there's anything to scrape from that.
>>
>>16568407
So you think I should do something now or it ain't worthy?
>>
Update: I just remembered she introduced me to one friend of hers who was there that saturday. She had already been told about me by her, she said.
>>
>>16568427
What can you lose? If you fuck up, what are the odds that your friends will think of you as a complete loser?

If she's very far from your social circle, you can try, but I doubt you can get your dick wet with this one.
>>
Any more recs?
>>
laughin ov baseheadz tryna sell sum broken ampz
>>
prrraaaawww
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.