[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to know if you are in the friendzone or wheather you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: Young-Bob-Dylan.jpg (42KB, 349x350px) Image search: [Google]
Young-Bob-Dylan.jpg
42KB, 349x350px
How to know if you are in the friendzone or wheather you have a shot for something more with a girl?
>>
Ask her.
>>
If she's nice to you, you've probably been friendzoned.
>>
>>16565401
Only one way to find out.

Fuck, OP, what is it saving you by guessing? God forbid you get rejected, it's not like life moves on or anything.
>>
>>16565405
Or if she's nice to him it's because she's interested. It can be both things.
>>
File: Camus-13.jpg (15KB, 537x360px) Image search: [Google]
Camus-13.jpg
15KB, 537x360px
>>16565407
>>16565401
I just care about her and there's no nice way to phrase it.
>>
>>16565391
Tell her you like her, and would be interested in trying out a more-than-just-friends relationship. Obviously not in those exact words, holy shit that would be awkward, figure out a good way to bring it up yourself.

If she says no, then just deal with that. You have a friend who might have female friends you don't know very well after all, maybe she knows someone who'd be into you.
>>
>>16565412
I care about my friends too, anon. It's part of being friends. Just tell her you think she's cute and you wanted to know if she'd be into going on a date and trying that out.
>>
>>16565415
I don't really think there's a "good way"

>>16565419
I've been out with her few times, cinema, coffee, cigaretta, but no idea what she thinks of me. I belive all this "body language detectives" to preach nothing but bullshit and it's really hard to guess by what she says.
>>
Bump
>>
If you think/suspect you are in the friendzone. You've already been friendzonedx10.
>>
>>16565391
if you tell her you love her and she says: i only like you as a friend
>you might be in the friendzone...
if you do things for her and she doesnt reciprocate
if she spends all night talking about some complete dipshit, and you keep listening

but help is at hand. dont sit there listening all night to her crying about somebody else keep your answers with her short and to the point. she needs to reciprocate her feelings to you. if she doesnt. move on other girls out there who will
pic related be like tim
>>
>>16565391

by making the move.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.