[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 years old >married >she lives with me and my mother

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: FB_IMG_1449870322072.jpg (45KB, 986x802px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449870322072.jpg
45KB, 986x802px
>19 years old
>married
>she lives with me and my mother
> getting papers next week (I was undocumented)
> doing bad in community college
>not motivated
>don't want to live with mom anymore
>live in jersey
What do I do? I was thinking working full time with ups and take one or two classes. Trying to do computer science but I would like an IT job. I love my wife and just want to move out and be in peace with her.
>>
File: usa_solar_map_large.jpg (96KB, 538x500px) Image search: [Google]
usa_solar_map_large.jpg
96KB, 538x500px
Get your shit together
>>
>>16564014
I'm trying anon. I just don't feel happy living here with my mom and not working and shit. I wanna move out and live alone with my wife and a roommate.
>>
File: 1449865030947.gif (310KB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1449865030947.gif
310KB, 500x280px
>>16564006
>19 years old
>married

how?

why?
>>
>>16564263
>I was undocumented
I don't think we need to read into this more.
>>
>>16564291
Shotgun marriage? Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>16564006
If you're going to move out, you're taking on the responsibility of a grown-up. That means that providing for the two of you is the first priority. As admirable as it is for you to go to school, that's a luxury you may not be able to afford right now. Unless there's a good reason not to, she has to get a good job too.

When you've got a place to live, and furniture, and one or more solid incomes big enough to pay all your debts, and some savings, then you can take a couple of night classes.
>>
>>16564980
Shotgun marraige means he knocked her up and was forced into marraige you faggot learn what a shotgun wedding is.

Bein undocumented, implies he wasn't a citizen of that country and married her for citizenship.
>>
>>16565252
She's almost done with college she's a senior. She can be working full time being a teacher and I could work part time to help with the bills. Or just work full time and take at least one class
>>
>>16565430
We married cause we love eachother and she wanted to help me with my status in order to speed up our lives together
>>
>>16564006
Get a full time job in Philly if you have a means of transportation. Plenty of jobs available, especially if you have connections.
>>
>>16565907
Philly Is a long ass drive. What if I just move there?
>>
This thread appears every day. OP's got some kind of mental issue. Don't waste your time.
>>
>>16565941
I mean yeah, of course, after you land a job of course. Places are pretty cheap here too depending on what part you live in.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.