[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do bathmates and other penis pumps actually work? That is, will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: Bathmate.jpg (54KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bathmate.jpg
54KB, 640x350px
Do bathmates and other penis pumps actually work? That is, will they give me a temporary increase in size for sex and a permanent increase if I use them continuously?

Any anons have experience good or bad?

I'm about 6" long 5.5" girth just looking to up my game a bit.
>>
>>16563549
>Do bathmates and other penis pumps actually work?
No. They are nothing more than the latest form of a scam that has been going on for literally thousands of years, preying on insecure men lile yourself.

If you want to step up your game, master foreplay. It's more work, but it actually works.
>>
I have worked in medical clinics that specialize in male performance for eight years. The only model I have sold was Dr Joel Kaplans. It does work and results differ but be careful to avoid busting blood vessels using to much psi and research proper use before you fuck your dick off. I know they can work because I have files that progress there growth from a clinical standpoint.
>>
>>16563572
Yeah, I'm not expecting anything amazing. To be quite honest, the idea of permanently changing my dick if even possible kind of scares me.

I wouldn't mind the idea of a temporary enlargement though lasting a few hours which is what this thing seems to claim it can do.
>>
>>16563549
Unless you want to get into over-pumping, which is a rare and dangerous fetish they aren't worth anyone's time.
>>
Don't be insecure about your cock. There are men with literally 1" dicks. Be glad you're not one of those. BTW average male is 5 ish so you're still above
>>
>>16563585
Usually the results are temporary but take longer to dissipate as in months if you are on a pumping schedule. If you use casually as need before intercourse it will provide more blood to the corpus cavernosa to increase size which would be very temporary
>>
Some dude on youtube had a review, someone on /adv/ posted his video
he did increase in size non hard and he didn't show it erect
>>
Pumped dicks look awful and make it obvious you're insecure.
>>
>>16563549
Your size sounds perfect. Please don't risk damaging your dick.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIe4HUJbm18

this guy showed his dick to h3h3 and they said it looked huge
>>
>>16563772
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vl_eILs66ZQ

and this is dick pic reaction video
>>
>>16563772
>>16563776
It looked red and fucked up
>>
>>16563782
I;m guessing he was pumping A LOT before he took the pic
because this guy doesn't look so bad
>looking at all this dick on youtube
jesus chirst what I am doing with my life...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xrr0Ip60fE4
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.