[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My gf posts at least two snapchat pics every day. Every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 5

File: 1433860435462.jpg (159KB, 517x511px) Image search: [Google]
1433860435462.jpg
159KB, 517x511px
My gf posts at least two snapchat pics every day. Every single day. Including the "titty selfies."

I don't wanna talk about it because I don't wanna seem jealous or insecure, but it bother me very fucknig much. A lot.

What's the best way to go about it?
>>
You gotta talk to her and by her talk let her know that you will not tolerate this disrespect from her. Either she knocks it off or she hits the bricks.
>>
open communication is super important for a relationship. gotta talk to her about it if you want to fix it
>>
>>16563125
She's an attention starved harlot.
>>
I suggest you dump her immediately and move on because its obvious she has no respect for you whatsoever and never will because she's too immature to be in a relationship in the first place. Its nice that you care about her, but there is only so much you can do.
>>
Just fucking talk to her, ffameg.

Tell her how you feel and try not to come off as being too crass because that'll cause more problems than it'll solve.

Fuck fear.
>>
>>16563125
just dump her and get a new one. why would you want someone who displays/advertises themselves like that? and ask yourself why she would do that. it is likely because she is continually looking to "trade up" and thus wants everyone to know how good she looks, not just you. now, i like tits at least as much as everyone else does, but i prefer modesty in a potential partner/gf/whatever.
>>
OP here. Talking to her right now. This is what I said

>I need to talk to you about something serious to me.
>>What?
>It's about Snapchat again. I remember asking you several weeks ago if you used it a lot and you said "maybe once a week" or something like that. Then I asked for your username 'cause I genuinely wanted to send you stuff and I do that almost every day. But then you told me about the bunch of guys that keep asking for your number, and when you post pictures like this [titty picture], it bothers me a lot. And I don't wanna hide the fact that it bothers me because I think that wouldn't be right.

Let's see.
>>
>>16563177
Is it just cleavage or is it full on tits out on her snapchat story?
>>
How's the sex?
>>
>>16563177
My bets on She's going give the generic muh body muh choice response, she doesn't seem like a mature woman
>>
>>16563194
Cleavage, but to give you an example, the latest one didn't even have her face on it. It was just her teeth and cleavage.
>>
Is this how you met her lol
>>
>>16563205
I really dont understand the mind set behind her. You should dump her, she seems like an attention seeking whore.
>>
>>16563194
>>16563201
First response:

>Her: First off I'd like to say that it isn't a bunch of guys, but that's basically what they want most of the time. Why does this bother you so much?

>Me: So, there are two main reasons. First, you never send me anything there, but you post pictures like this >>16563205, and like two a day depending on the day. It seems like I'm not enough for you sometimes. Which is a bad feeling to have.
>Second because pictures like this one are basically going to a place where a bunch of guys who want to hook up with you are checking daily. You were SUPER bothered that day when you dreamt I was talking to another girl. Now imagine if I was posting the kind of pictures I send you and that chick, who wanted to get with me, was seeing it. I think you're be bothered too. And thus I wouldn't do that because I like a relationship where you're comfortable.
>>
>>16563219
She's not going to change. If she respected herself, let alone you, she wouldn't be posting her tits all over the internet.
>>
>>16563219
>but that's basically what they want most of the time. Why does this bother you so much?

Dump immediately.
>>
File: tumblr_mwcqqaqka81sq1114o1_1280.jpg (211KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwcqqaqka81sq1114o1_1280.jpg
211KB, 640x427px
>>16563205
How's the sex?
>>
>>16563234
She's replying right now. I think I'm being pretty reasonable. I like her and she's shown that she loves me and is loyal to me on so many different occasions, for example she had a picture of mine as a profile pic for days this week because "she felt like it," according to her. But on snapchat she does this shit.

I really don't get it. Some more stuff. I'm getting irritated.

>Her: Relax, so you feel like you're not enough because I don't send you snapchats?
>Me: No... I don't understand your desire to post pictures like this. I wanna know if we can make a compromise on this or not.
>>
Why do the pictures bother you? Don't you like her boobs?
>>
>>16563251
Her boobs should only be seen by him, not hundreds on other guys on the Internet. There's no long lasting relationship in one without respect
>>
>>16563250
She is trying to manipulate you. She knows damn well the issue is her doing that to other guys.
>>
>>16563264
What is Snapchat? I thought it was an instant messaging service, but with pictures. Are all pictures public?
>>
File: strawberry-poison-frog.jpg (230KB, 1280x897px) Image search: [Google]
strawberry-poison-frog.jpg
230KB, 1280x897px
>>16563250
How's the sex?
>>
>>16563250
She shouldn't be showing off for other dudes if she's in a relationship with someone she supposedly loves. The fact that this isn't immediately apparent/obvious to her raises some fucking huge red flags for me.

I would be cautious OP, even if she stops "to compromise for you".
>>
>>16563270
Yes, the pictures you post on your timeline are public for all to see.
>>
>>16563273
I know. I'm thinking that. Going on here...

>Her: What do you suggest?
>Me: No, I want you to say it. I was honest and told you that pictures LIKE THIS bother me a lot. Now I wanna know if that matters to you, and what you can do for me. Make me a suggestion yourself.
>>
>>16563286
> What do you suggest?

NOT POSTING THE PICTURES YOU DUMB SLUT?????
>>
>>16563276
Is there a way to make them private?

What is the difference between Snapchat and Instagram?
>>
>>16563286
Post a picture here so we can see if it's really bad or not.
>>
>>16563297
If you post on your history, no. Snapchat is more "instant" and the pictures disappear after a day I think, but by then everyone printed it already. There's also more encouragement then to post a ton of pictures on snapchat as opposed to Instagram.

>>16563299
Really nice try. But seriously, I would argue anything that makes your partner uncomfortable is bad.
>>
>>16563297
The entire point of the story is that its NOT private, that everyone on your friends list can see them.
>>
>>16563307
>>16563305
But isn't the idea with Snapchat is that the pictures are ephemeral? You can see them for about 5 or 10 seconds, and they self destruct? Or was that something else?
>>
>>16563323
No, that's only in private chats. History pictures can be replayed as many times as you want.
>>
>>16563323
No, not on their 'Story'. Its there for 24 hours and it can be replayed over and over
>>
>>16563125
LET HER POST ALL THE TITTY AND BUTT SELFIES.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT THAT WITH HER, THEN YOU'RE JUST A COWARD MALE WHO THINKS THO ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES (they are not, even if they suck 5 dicks at the same timd)
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 577x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 577x1024px
>>16563250
>for example she had a picture of mine as a profile pic for days this week because "she felt like it,"

People actually think this counts as demonstrating love an loyalty? Am I being trolled?
>>
>Gf posts tit pics for world to see
>thinks making her profile pic her bf is a show of loyalty
>only does it for a week at that

It's ok OP soon you will learn that women are pieces of shit and join the rest of us.
>>
OP here. Final response was

>You won't see pictures LIKE THIS anymore.

I thanked her and took a bath. We'll see.
>>
>>16563125
>dating an attention whore

you ask for this. i would not be surprise if she was establishing backup boyfriends by seeding nudes to other guys as well.
>>
>>16563434
Post screenshots. This is bait.
>>
>>16563463
It's in portuguese though.
>>
>>16563286
Oh dude, I'm so sorry.

I'd emotionally prepare for the breakup now honestly. Maybe become friends with a few girls so you can transfer easily, because she's going to be getting raw dick within 24 hours of the break up.

If she isn't already somewhere else, honestly...
>>
OP you're talking to your girlfriend as though she were an adult and she's laughing at you behind your back about it.

You don't talk to women like that. You speak to them with authority not fucking explain yourself to them. Get a grip or continue to be a c.uck for the rest of your natural life.

>>16563465
>Brazilian

Well there's your fucking problem. Monkeys are literally more civilised than you.
>>
>>16563125
Your girlfriend doesn't feel attached to you. She's a slut. If she's in a relationship and still acts single she isn't committed and/or she's just really stupid and doesn't know boundaries
>>
>>16563482
Here,

>>16563559
listen to this guy.
>>
>>16563559

This.

2bh you should drop her now that you've established the pecking order and placed yourself at the bottom. You can't win back that ground.

And if she hasn't cheated on you already then she will soon. Lose her before she drops you. The only thing you can truly be in control of at this point is dropping her first. Your self-esteem could use it. So do it and drop her first, because it's only a matter of time now.
>>
Your girlfriend is a slut bitch. Dump her now.
>>
>>16563219
>but that's basically what they want most of the time
Shes posting cleavage. If I kept nagging a woman for tit pics I'd expect her to tell me to fuck off. Especially if she was in a relationship.

Honestly I would just give up on it.

>>16563559
You do know Portugese and Spanish don't originate in South America right
>>
OP here, going to sleep now, was chatting. Some things to consider:

She has never been in a serious relationship before. Not even serious flings or anything. I'm her first on pretty much all those bases, so I'm trying to have patience. I'm not foolish though. And I really do like her. Sometimes I feel the same, sometimes I don't.

Going to sleep now, will read thread when I wake up.
>>
i feel for you op, i dumped my last girlfriend because she had to check her tumblr every 15 minutes and post stupid pics of herself every single day. dumb cunt. the worst part is literally every single female who knows why you broke up will assault you for not wanting to be with some internet attention whore because those aren't real sluts apparently. apparently girls should be able to operate these snapchat/tumblr/tinder/what the fuck ever sites to gather extra-curricular attention from random internetters with no shame and no consequence. i take back what i said the worst part is, the worst part is that your girlfriend will not understand why this is despicable and you'll probably break up after a messy argument where she implies all kinds of nonsensical things.

yes im mad
>>
>>16564118
>You do know
Only autistic latent homosexuals begin their sentences like this.

And yes you retard but it's called an educated guess. OP's general demeanour is obviously native to a south american shithole rather than a place like Portugal.
>>
>>16563236
this
>>
>>16563559
This so much.

"Always say less than necessary"

You don't just go around sending entire paragraphs to women, if you don't like what a girl does to you, you just cut all contact and move on with your life.
>>
This thread is kinda upsetting

I feel sorry for you OP :/
>>
Is your gf fat? This sounds like what a fatty starved for attention would do, especially as its only angled cleavage shots
>>
You are completely replaceable to her and she's trying to find a more alpha guy to rope in.
>>
She's Snapchat friends with a guy she wants to fuck, but is too shy to talk to him so she's hoping he sees her story and messages her.

Sorry OP.
>>
I came here to just say that women and snapchat is the most disgusting fucking annoying thing my generation does. OP that girl is flirting with men.
>>
i came here just to say fuck snapchat
>>
>>16563125
She a hoe, thats the only way ro go about it. she wants attention and shit.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.