[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people still use facebook? I'm 22 and pretty much always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: wg7viu-l.jpg (104KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
wg7viu-l.jpg
104KB, 600x900px
Do people still use facebook?

I'm 22 and pretty much always avoided it because i'm anti-social and don't feel comfortable having people know things about me/who I know.

I also think it will be awkward to add people...I could at best add 10-15 people, which normies seem to laugh at.

IDK is fb useful for anything? I'm a college student + working professional.
>>
If you don't have facebook already, don't bother. You are know part of the people that will survive The Great Brainwash of 2033.
>>
>>16562895

idk every time fb gets brought up in conversations it always ends up coming up that I don't have one/should get one.
>>
File: image.jpg (116KB, 1024x1046px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116KB, 1024x1046px
I made a facebook so that I don't look like a fucking loser. I have no other social media, and I mever added anyone on FB. They have to add me because I am cool.
>>
>>16562900
So what? State your intent: "I don't have facebook because I don't need it.". Simple as that.
>>
>>16562885
I used to have like 160 friends on there, and I"m down to 6 now. I keep deleting people like every couple of months for the past couple of years, with the goal of eventually getting rid of it altogether.

The problem is I have a few close friends that I use it to communicate with. So I can't totally get rid of it, and I'm too lazy to use a cell phone to text them. I want to maintain my relationship with these people, in other words, but I don't want to go out of my way to do it.
>>
>>16562906

I already know I don't need it, however I'm just considering what I would benefit from having one.

It's usually "so&so tried to add/find you on fb". Makes me curious what I'm missing out on.
>>
>>16562900
>always ends up coming up that I don't have one/should get one.

this doesn't matter as much as you think it does

I just tell people I don't want one, never really got around to making one, whatever, nobody seems to care

you have a phone right? that's more useful of a social tool than facebook

I mean, if you really want one, just fucking make one, add those 10-15 people, and set your friends list to private
>>
>>16562914
You are missing out on having to spend part of your time in fabricating a embellished virtual duplicate of yourself and put it in a huge circlejerking farm where everything is perfect, except when talking about how bad the world is without doing anything to change it.

Also, you get to don't having to use your memory since fb will remind you every single thing you upload or posted! Already over your ex? Don't worry, fb will bring back the sadness by showing you a cute picture of you two on that romantic holiday you had!
>>
>>16562905
enjoy having 0 friends forever
>>
>>16562885
i dont use facebook and i think people that do are weird. its weird to be constantly seeking attention and/or validation. ill admit it can be useful as a communication or advertising tool, but i still dont care for it.
>>
>>16562885

I think facebook is useful for employers/social situations. Doesn't mean you have to post, but it doesn't hurt to have one and have a hundred or so friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.