[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be straight dude whose social circle is filled with machismo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (43KB, 480x337px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 480x337px
>Be straight dude whose social circle is filled with machismo
>Bros went to a bar
>I arrived late and they are talking to a group of people (they are faking being nice to them)
>One bro is cool as fuck, however he is gay
>He tells me he can hook me up with a job so we exchanged business cards
>Friends giving me shit and I'm being ostracized because of it

Part of me says I should stick with bros, but my moral voice is saying fuck them because they are homophobic Faggots and I am being ostracized anyways

I could care less if a person is gay, I could still be friends with said person
>>
Your friends sounds like a bunch of idiots.
>>
>>16561967
Wow your friends sound like idiots
>>
>>16561972
>>16561983

As soon as the gay dudes and their girlfriends left they straight up started talking shit about them. Which was shocking.

I've known these dudes since before and they had my back and all, and they are not bad people. So this event of bigotry is quite shocking really. Now nobody wants to hang out with me because of said incident.

What do?
>>
>>16561967
>>Friends giving me shit and I'm being ostracized because of it

They just gave you one of their weaknesses. Play your cards right and you come out as a winner.

I suggest to be relaxed and cool about it. These cannot be reasoned with. They will attack you. Brush them off without showing any sign of agression. If you're quick in coming up with come-back replies, use the attacks against them. It is crusial that you show no emotion in either direction.
>>
Two things OP.

1. Your friends aren't macho they're just asshole children. A macho person wouldn't fake being nice to someone, ever. To put it in macho terms, faking being nice is what women do. Actual macho men are confident in what they say and do regardless of social repercussions because they know they're talented and awesome enough that it won't matter if some people don't like them.

2. If any human ostracizes you for trying to better your life then they're massively insecure.

3. Who cares if he's gay? Bottom line is that he is leading you to more money which is always good. He's also being more of a bro than your other friends are.

>they are not bad people
>nobody wants to hang out with me because of said incident

You're delusional OP. Fix your stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>16562026
>You're delusional OP. Fix your stockholm syndrome.

I am speaking from empirical evidence. We fought beside each other before, we helped each other move and stuff.
>>
>>16562026
Also; They are saying that there is no job and that he is hitting on me and stuff
>>
>>16562028
>We fought beside each other before, we helped each other move and stuff.

And yet they ostracize you over getting career help from a gay man lmao.

>>16562030
If he doesn't help with the job then move on. Friends wouldn't ostracize you for pursuing a possible career path.
>>
>>16562026
This.

>>16562030
Hard to tell from the situation, but I'm guessing they are just making a fool out of you. Stop being such a insecure twat.
I'll guaruantee you one thing, if you start to man up and stop talking their shit, you will know what they really feel about you.
(There is a youtube channel, Elliot Hulse, that deals with this shit. Check out his videos. He'll explain much better how these guys are just playing you)

Talk to the gay-guy and see if there actually is a job.
>>
>>16562042
Elliot has a shit loads of vids, link? I know it sounds lazy but I am interested in this as well
>>
>>16562068
Providing because people actually want to improve themselves:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-jT3sY_qzw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1b3TDCPZFKg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvBKC_8TTao
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hge9R6mvKoA

This
So much THIS
>>
File: 1282531017758.jpg (475KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1282531017758.jpg
475KB, 1920x1080px
>>16562158

So essentially, just let them go. Better yourself and let them drown in their own toxicity.

This is beneath you, anon.
>>
Sound like a bunch of fucking pussies OP, you're better off without them.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.