[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be living with inlaws while searching for a house >wife

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Mattson-247x300.jpg (17KB, 247x300px) Image search: [Google]
Mattson-247x300.jpg
17KB, 247x300px
>be living with inlaws while searching for a house
>wife and mother in law arguing
>father in law steps in and hits my 26 year old wife while she's holding one my three month old twins
>in front of my 5yo and 3yo daughters
>technically this is assault & battery and felony child abuse, yes?
>shipping wife and our 4 kids to my parents out of state
>Stuck here in my work contract till may
>They'll return when I close on a house
>wife can't leave till tuesday because our car only fits two carseats, on tuesday brother can take two kids with him
>trying to do this covertly, suddenly, without warning
>there will be a moment tuesday evening when everyone is gone but me, inlaws, younger brother in law
>if I leave, they will likely trash our belongings in rage, possibly take it out on little bro, cerebral palsey, not mobile
>if I stay, I could be in danger, no weapons, other than a knife, but I can attempt to explain the situation to them and protect brother/our things

Advice from law enforcement is doubly appreciated

Pic not related
>>
>>16561843
Nobody necessarily wants to rip apart my wife's family, so avoiding reporting the abuse is, at this time, my intention as long as things stay stable.
>>
>>16561845
ABUSE IS NEVER STABLE YOU FUCKING MORON
>>
>>16561848
By stable, I mean not physically attacking. We're in full damage control mode until they can sneak out on tuesday.
>>
>4 kids
>married
>can't afford own house

Just kill yourself honestly. People like you hold back society.
>>
>>16561843
>sue him
>become millionaire
>buy house
>>
Steps...
Step 1 Knock him out
Step 2 Tie him up
Step 3 Torture him(be sure to muffle his screams with something)
Step 4 Make him say sorry for hitting your wife
Step 5 Leave him to starve(don't forget to shove something down his throat to be sure that he doesn't speak ever again)(ensure that he's tied up and never getting free)
Step 6 Rob and leave
Also don't forget to kill his wife(make it short,not her fault)
>>
>>16562233
>Searching for a house

Buying a house takes time and is more complicated than simply throwing money at a real estate agent for the first house you see. It pays to be careful so you aren't ripped off.

I had to stay with my in laws [thankfully nothing like this, just a grumpy father in law] for a couple of months with my husband [no kids] while searching for a place to live that met our criteria. We had to move there first because we had to start our jobs at a date before we could find something available to live in.
>>
>man strikes your wife
>infront of kids while she's holding a goddamn child
>not contacting the authorities immediately
>not even taking photos of the mark if you report it later

Good job and good luck on getting her out but abuse is never fucking okay. You should have reported it. All it takes is a phone call.
>>
I'm attempting to minimize the trauma to my kids by not reporting it immediately. I questioned my five year old and all she remembers just a few days later is that everybody was scary. It's likely she'll lose the major details if she hasn't already. I feel like knowing that grandpa is in jail because he hit mommy might be more traumatic.

As far as a mark goes, there isn't one. It was an open handed, forceful, shove that pushed her off balance, or so I'm told by my brother. I was at work when it occurred.
>>
>>16562233
I can afford a home. I have my pre-approval letter. I just need to find a suitable property and have my offer accepted.
>>
>>16562587

While abuse is disgusting and I still say it should have been reported, it is too late and I can kind of see things from your stance.

I'd try to collect your belongings quietly and covertly to insure nothing is destroyed or tampered with. Peacefully explaining the scenario after the move, creating a stable environment and making sure your brother-in-law's okay should be top priority. Any abuse toward you or him should be swiftly dealt with though. Good luck, anon.
>>
File: imagesX686QR7H.jpg (7KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
imagesX686QR7H.jpg
7KB, 260x194px
fuck them in the sleep
>>
>>16562619
Thank you. As far as reporting, from some family members, I understand that this type of activity, specifically the felony child abuse, has a 4 year statute of limitations. I'm not still ruling out reporting, just wanting to wait until my family is out of harm's way.
>>
>>16562587
>It was an open handed, forceful, shove that pushed her off balance

M8...

You made it sound like he clocked the little bitch out cold while she was breastfeeding. An open-handed shove?
>>
>>16561843
Get yourself a Sledgehammer or an Aluminum bat.

Next time he pulls any small shit, call 911 out of earshot. If he's more aggressive, try to subdue him. Go straight for the head or the Solar Plexus, right under the center of the chest. You can tie him up at that point and wait for the cops.

You should NEVER tolerate any abuse against your family.
>>
>>16561843
Can of police strength mace costs 10 bucks and will save you the trouble of legal fallout from deadly weapon. Get 1 for u and 1 for bro and 1 4 wife.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.