[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>born forcefully in the smallest shittiest village in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

>born forcefully in the smallest shittiest village in the world
>nothing but retarded rednecks around me
>literally everywhere I go baseball cap, beard, camo
>were 5 hours from an amusement park and 7 hours from a city
>no matter what direction I go in there's trees and fields for 500 miles
>everyone here acts like they are in middle school still
>want to die every second I have to be here
>would literally rather be homeless but don't have the balls
>am the only person here with a superior intellect
>everyone just sits around here waiting to die
>jobs are 50 mile commutes and there's like 3 full time jobs in the whole county
>just want to leave without sitting here until I am 30
>don't have time for college
>I want to move to LA or NYC Atlanta or miami
>impossible

How do I live in a big city? I just want to live in a big city.
>>
>>16559460
>Nothing to do
>Don't have time for college
Nigga fuck off.
>>
>>16559496
I need to get out NOW
>>
>>16559500
Then leave. Your superior intellect should be more than enough :^)
>>
>>16559500
If you only did anything to change your situation instead of posting the same shit every 2 days... You'll never make it anon
>>
>>16559504
It is but we live in a world where white entitlement is the only way to get ahead and being a small town redneck makes life nightmare mode. If I was born there I'd already be rich and famous.
>>
>>16559510
Oh I see. 2/10 troll thread. Made me reply.
>>
>>16559513
How is this trolling?
>>
You live in a big city like you live anywhere else in the world! By living! I'm guessing your your superior intellect isn't all that great if you can't figure out how to go time for college or a way out of a Podunk town.. Stop crying like a fucking baby and do something about it.. Get a job to pay for college and leave. And I can guarantee you won't be rich and or famous in a big city like NYC.. Most people aren't. You probably won't be any different.. Just get an education and get the fuck out instead of feeling sorry for yourself.
>>
>>16559658
spoiled little faggot
>>
>>16559460
I done told you 3 months ago, opie, just sell sticks to white folks.
>>
>>16559506
This. Give up now.
>>
>>16559658
I'm not waiting until I'm 30 and have 100k in debt
>>
I love it when pathetic sad little people blame their problems on the world when they are doing literally NOTHING to better themselves.

Also lmao @ "superior intellect". If you're such a special little snowflake you should be able to figure this out.
>>
>>16559759
You have no idea what its like here
>>
>>16559460
>>"born forcefully in the smallest shittiest village in the world"
How are you coping with outbreaks of AIDS Cholera and Malaria, are you on good terms with the local child soldier war lord?
>>
Are you the same guy that keeps making this thread? At this point, you really should just throw your shit in a bindle, go to the nearest road and stick your thumb out to hitch hike out of there, and stop fucking whining. Just start walking if you want to leave so bad. Things will probably sort themselves out but you have to actually DO something to start.
>>
>>16560595
I know exactly what it's like there. My father came from Oswego, NY. Talk about middle of jumbuck nowhere and no jobs! He eventually joined the military (WW2) then met Mom and moved to a suburb of NYC and got a job. So join the military, get experience, money and benefits. Live near a city.
>>
Sigh
>>
>>16560848
I'm upstate and Oswego is a metro compared to my towm
>>
>>16560628
Under rated post. You're a pussy OP.
>>
>>16559460
The best reason to leave would actually be so you can go to college, any other reason would probably draw you back to your old town once you realize the real word is a rough place.
>>
TOW THREADS IN ONE DAY ASSHOLE?

FUCK. OFF.
You never do anything about your situation except whine like a little bitch. What do you expect- some anon will take pity on you and wisk you away to a better life?
>>
So enjoy your pathetic little life in your Podunk town! Your a fucking pathetic whining cry baby! My 3 year old can figure more than you can! Learn how to wipe your own ass! Life is rough, isn't all rainbows, butterflies and unicorns! You have to pay your fucking in order to make it! Goddamm you and your1st world problems!
You don't have any superior intellect, what you really are is a moron who can't figure shit out on his own like a grown ass man! I bet all these other "red necks" you look down got some of their shit together.. Right?
Jobs? Jobs, that keeps the roofs over their heads and the food in their families belly and pays for their cars and the gas for oh so long "30 mile" drive that you're bitching about! Oh and those jobs are also keeping clothes on their backs too! I'm pretty sure those jobs that your parents have are doing the same thing your leeching ass too!!
>>
File: Naamloos.png (27KB, 960x564px) Image search: [Google]
Naamloos.png
27KB, 960x564px
>>16561594
>TOW THREADS IN ONE DAY ASSHOLE?
lol that reminded me of radiohead!

>two threads in a row I guess you think you're pretty clever dooooon't you OP
>Flying on your redneck motorcycle whatching the ground beneeth you pop
>>
If any of you had to move to a major city you couldn't do it
>>
>>16559460
You don't wanna go to any of those places. Lots of crime. Even for the Deep South, Atlanta's a cesspit, LA is a war-zone, Miami is likely full of drug addicts and stupid old people.

Take out a loan, take the bus to a large city, and enlist in the military. Do some research and see what appeals most to you.

Hell, /K/ has a thread dedicated to military enlistment. They can tell you everything you need to know...
>>
>>16563185
Those are the only places worth going
>>
>born forcefully
lol
>>
>>16559460
>am the only person here with a superior intellect

are you also euphoric?
>>
I live in a major city.. And moved to another major city. I came home when my father was terminally ill. It's not that hard.. If you have an education and or job skills. I've also lived and worked in the middle of nowhere in the woods.. Get over yourself.
>>
>>16565659
I don't have education or job skills unless you count high school some college and a grocery store
>>
stop making this thread. just stop.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.