[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I initiate sex or make the first move with a prude woman?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: riza and roy.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
riza and roy.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
How do I initiate sex or make the first move with a prude woman?
We've been dating for a while and we don't kiss but she wants me to marry her next year and is very serious.

The thing that sucks is she doesn't get sexual with me at all and i'm scared to make any sexual moves out of fear of losing what we have. It's like I'm in the friendzone but she wants to marry me wtf.

what do?
She is Asian/Filipina for what it's worth.
>>
Make a move. If she refuses reevaluate your relationship and talk to her about it. Find out her reasoning and go from there. If she flat out refuses tohave sex ever, then think about leaving, because sex is an important part of any relationship
>>
Be romantic about it
>>
Keep her around and keep insisting until you can't stand not pounding that pussy for another day, then start looking for another woman. Your options are pretty black and white.
>>
>>16558672
>She is Asian/Filipina for what it's worth.

DON'T DO IT.
Every guy I know that ended up with a Flip woman turned into a shell of his former self. These are the most domineering women on the planet. Run for your life. Remember that you've been warned.
>>
>Filipina
The worst of the worst asian women

I'm a flip dude, dude. I know them. RUN.
>>
>>16558704
THIS

ABORT IMMEDIATELY

SHE WONT HAVE SEX WITH YOU BECAUSE SHE IS ALREADY PLANTING THE SEEDS OF CU.CKOLDRY
>>
if you do not fuck your relationship is guaranteed not to workout anyway.
>>
>>16558704
>>16558709
>>16558710
Tell me more. This worries me.

In that case how would one go about severing ties with a clingy filipina who has already in her mind decided I'm going to marry her?
>>
>>16558717
Oh god dude

You're gonna have to do something drastic like fake your own death or else shes going to be following you around for the rest of your life.

Don't even get me started on how she's going to give shit to each and every new girlfriend you get
>>
Filipinas are great tacticians. They cling to a guy to guarentee a secure future then utilizes a guy for his resources for her own personal gain. They are like vampires.

Its what they're taught from the day they're born. Find a guy and dominate.
>>
>>16558731
The only way to successfully ditch her is to totally cut all contact. Don't even act like she exists.
>>
>>16558672
Really?
Are you mentally challangd?
She want to marry you NEXT YEAR and you haven't even kissed?

How can you NOT raise an eye-brow over this? Kiss her, try your best to have sex, then dump, regardless of sex.
>>
>>16558745
Obviously you don't ask for her permission to kiss. You just do it.
If she reacts negativley it's a golden oportunity to break it off. "We're getting married in a year and you cannot even stand to kiss me?"
>>
>haven't kissed
>wants to get married

Dude...
>>
>>16558745
I thought maybe she just wanted to maintain her modesty and stuff because of culture. Thought maybe things would escalate eventually.

I'm used to most girls kissing after 2nd date, sex after 3rd or 4th.

I guess I've just too lonely lately to realize.

>>16558785
This will be my plan. I'll move in for the kiss next time we're alone and use it as the perfect opp put things to an end.
>>
>>16558809
Good luck, man. If she is being this prudish when you are just dating, odds are she will be just as prudish when you are married. Enjoy a life of no sex with her.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.