[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

okay My Brethren. I need some advise. don't really know

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (264KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
264KB, 1280x960px
okay My Brethren. I need some advise. don't really know where to start so here we go..

>be me, 19
>from the looks though, could pass as 15 or 16
>drop acid one day
>sitting at picnic tables in my complex
>some old dude comes up to bum a fag
>start talking
>seems like an ightt guy
>"well anon, nice meeting you. if you ever want to stop by, that's my unit"
>"uhh yeah, thanks"
>I'm high so I kinda forget it
>later that night he shows up at my door
>answer the door in my shirt and boxers
>"hey anon, looking cute"
>shake it off with awkward laugh
>gives me a cig to return mine
>couple days later, today actually
>waiting for my girlfriend to pick me up in the parking lot
>old dude comes up
>we talk a bit
>he's getting kinda close
>whyishegettingsoclose.gov
>"serious anon, let's hang out"
>grabs my dick through my pants as he finishes talking
>I kinda awkwardly laugh it off saying thanks
>continues to walk his dog and leaves

so what do I do? I see this fucker at least once a day. I need advise guys

pic related: it's me
>>
Shoot him with a staple gun next time you see him.
>>
>>16557293
poorfag here. don't own a staple gun
>>
Sounds like little OP has some cock cravings

>"But I care about my gf!! :^("
There's your answer

>"I'm a gay/bisexualfag and I want cock!"
Go for it, but your gf goes bye-bye. Always. Keeping it a secret rarely ends well.

>"I just want him to go away!"
Tell him you're not interested, and buy a staple gun and shoot that knee grow in the cock.
>>
Fuck his ass
>>
op here, I have no cock cravings. especially for some old fuck
>>
Industrial staple gun. Next time he grabs your cock staple his hand to it and call the cops for sexual assault. Irrefutable evidence
>>
>>16557317
see third section of my post
>>16557308
>>
>>16557325
I was implying the first and second parts. also the post after that one. and wtf is up with you guys and staple guns? I've been shot with one and all they do is piss people off more. it's like shooting a bear with a pellet gun
>>
>>16557331
You don't wanna kill the old man you sick bastard
>>
Uh....

I don't get it.

Be like "Yo old nigga, I'm uh...flattered, but I've got a girlfriend and I don't have any sexual interest at all in dudes."

If he continues his behavior, then I suppose you'll have to become intimidating, violent, or at the very least a bit stern. But I don't reckon he'll continue if you make it clear that shit ain't acceptable.

The fuck, how is this a thing?
>>
>>16557342
this is a thing because I'm already a complete beta fag and confrontation completely intimidates me. I feel like I've led this old perv on and I don't want him to fuck with my car or break into my apartment or some shit
>>
>>16557348
Yeah well you've had plenty of times to stop him and you haven't, now he's probably more encouraged than ever

I'd head down to your local ACE hardware and check the staple guns section
>>
File: buythisOP.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
buythisOP.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
Arrow Fastener T50, faggot. Why don't you have one?
>>
>>16557351
ight guys. staple gun it is.. thanks a ton and I'll let you know if things get worse
>>
>>16557364
hur dur because I'm an amerifag who invests in real guns for home defense
>>
Tell him you're straight, you have a girlfriend, and have no interest in fucking around with some weird old dude. Guarantee you he'll take the hint and leave you alone. If not, shoot him with a staple gun.
>>
>>16557371
???

What more could you need past a staple gun?
>>
Okay anons, problem solved. GG.
This is now a staple gun buyers' advice thread.

Thinking about the AF T50 (>>16557364), is it worth the investment to buy now or wait for the funds to buy and industrial?
>>
>>16557398
I'll buy the industrial. about what do they run?
>>
Stop making chitchat with this guy. Avoid eye contact. If he asks you anything just say, "Sorry, I gotta go meet my girlfriend"
Don't let him get close, keep moving away. Keep distance.
But honestly, he assaulted you, anon. That's sexual assault. That's not okay. No amount of nonverbal miscommunication allows for your dick to be grabbed in public.
>>
File: H_3533_L.jpg (156KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
H_3533_L.jpg
156KB, 400x400px
>>16557405
This is mine, the Kihlberg JK35T-590. I've also modified it with a short range IR scope making it perfect for home defense and deadly at 25 meters
>>
>>16557405
The lowest industrial I can find is around $100 for the base model, but like any self-respecting american I'm going all-out. Optics, adjusted handle, match-grade staples with roundcap divets, the whole enchilada.

The AF T50 is only $79, but extra attachment rails for the whole enchilada will be expensive.

>>16557437
>JK35T-590
>home defense
Haha, sure. That monster would staple any poor bastard unfortunate enough to be on the receiving end of it up to 1/2" deep from over 40 meters. How much did you pay for the whole thing?
>>
>>16557290
OP don't fucking even jokingly consider getting a stapler.

You need to tell him to back the fuck up and put them hands up if he invades your personal space again. Pick up some martial arts to help put force behind them hands(or elbows if you pick muay thai)
>>
>>16557510
>take a couple of weeks of fighting classes to learn to defend himself using his bare hands
>or drive 15 minutes to his local home depot, buy a staple gun and staple his ass
good advice
>>
op here, I think I might get a taser. 14 million volts ought to make him piss himself
>>
>>16557510

>>16557518 <-- this desu

Sounds like this creepy old faggot would be scared off by an officemax staple gun even
>>
>>16557457
Around 2 grand, the serial numbers have been removed so it's technically not street legal

>>16557510
How will martial arts make any difference when the old man takes his dog with him?

Staple guns are near silent, have almost no recoil and punch 2 holes in punks with bad attitudes. Not to mention your mag size is near 300 rounds. You could hold off the Chinese army with these machines
>>
>>16557518
>>16557526
>>16557540
>>16557518
Martial arts is a slow, but sure investment in oneself.

You've got to be a sperg if you really think a staple gun is the best course of action here. but i guess it's better then nothing and good for the moment
>>
but don't most industrial staple guns run on compressed air? am I supposed to carry an air tank around with me
>>
>>16557585
It isnt that heavy, plus if you're worried about being outgunned (ie if he has a better staple gun than you) then you can shoot the canister and self destruct
>>
>>16557585
There's a compressor in them already...

Has nobody taken a basic staple gun course?
>>
I don't understand how telling an old man you are not interested in him and have a girlfriend is so hard? Is OP so pussy he can't even do that?

How will you function in the real world when something so basic as being upfront with someone is pivotal in being an adult?
>>
>>16557614
please tell about about the time in your life when you first moved into your own place bad some old guy grabbed your dick
>>
>>16557657

I had an older ugly female hit on my in my stats class who I told to knock it off. She was into me and was pushing the sexual innuendo but after I noticed what was happening I was very upfront. She cursed me out and told me that she thinks I am an ass and never bothered me again.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.