[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How do women do it? I could never look at someone and say "you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 13

File: Personality.jpg (71KB, 595x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Personality.jpg
71KB, 595x720px
How do women do it? I could never look at someone and say "you're creepy you're genetically inferior lol" and participate in making his life a living Hell and possibly driving him to suicide or turning him into a mass shooter.

I guess I'm just too nice and see the good in everyone.
>>
>>16542006
Sounds like two different girls talking in the picture. Normal people don't do 180s like that.
>>
File: lol.jpg (12KB, 240x210px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.jpg
12KB, 240x210px
>>16542006

"All you gotta do is have confidence, work out, have good hygiene, and be yourself and girls will talk to you".

>People actually believe this.

kek
>>
>>16542006
>How do women do it?
Living in fear of being raped helps.
>>
>>16542006
>How do women do it?
>I could never look at someone and say "you're creepy you're genetically inferior lol" and participate in making his life a living Hell

The vast majority of women do not act like that.
>>
File: alpha.jpg (70KB, 781x957px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alpha.jpg
70KB, 781x957px
>>16542019

If you look at mugshots of rapists they look more like the guy on the right than the one on the left.
>>
File: 1448791131978.jpg (115KB, 800x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448791131978.jpg
115KB, 800x504px
>>16542006
>>
>>16542027

Exactly mate. Why do people accuse betas of being rapists? It pisses me off because betas don't have the guts to rape anyone even if they wanted to. Womanizers and rapists are pretty damn alpha if you ask me. They walk up to girls and grope them with no fear of the consequences. They grab girls asses. They're not quiet. They're not shy. They never say sorry or excuse me. They truly don't give a fuck what you or anyone else thinks of them. Sounds pretty alpha to me.
>>
>>16542006
>I could never look at someone and say "you're creepy you're genetically inferior lol"
You act as though it's based on looks. Some people do wear their issues on their sleeve, but it usually takes more interaction than that to spot a creeper. Just not very much. The ones to watch out for are seldom very good at hiding it.

You, for example. This is an anonymous forum, and yet you can't even make your constant whining look like it's coming from different people. Your relentless and willfully-ignorant pursuit of the same question over and over again is a clear sign of single-minded obsession, and this is what makes you creepy. And if you can't even hide it on a forum where no one knows your name or sees your face, your odds of hiding it in real life are less than zero.

You also act as though it's based on genetics. That one's patently untrue. Creepiness is a state of mind; it is literally all psychological. As demonstrated, once again, by your case. You were not born creepy. You can change. No one else can do it for you. So suck it up and deal.
>>
File: lol.png (624KB, 929x648px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lol.png
624KB, 929x648px
>>16542051

Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies, no physical deficiencies, had a good and supportive home, and a pleasant childhood. But they don't want to admit they were successful because of luck. They'd rather believe they were successful because of their own "abilities". So they lie and tell people who are ugly and deformed that the reason they're unsuccessful is because they're "not trying hard enough" and that they need to stop "whining" and "blaming their problems on others".
>>
>>16542006

>what is the halo effect?
>>
>>16542077
When did so much r9k and pol leak
What a sad fucking world view
>>
>>16542006
Both sexes do this. It's not a gender thing.
>>
>>16542137
I have no idea. It doesn't used to be this bad.
>>
>>16542006
Both genders to this, it's not a gender thing it's just people being assholes
>>
>>16542149
>>16542153
Hivemind?
>>
>>16542037
>Exactly mate. Why do people accuse betas of being rapists? It pisses me off because betas don't have the guts to rape anyone even if they wanted to.
And yet, some 90% of rapes are committed by someone known to the victim. Someone who relates to the victim under false pretenses, claiming to want one thing but actually wanting something very different. In other words, betas.

How do they do it, when they have no guts? Even cowards are prone to the occasional flash of something akin to courage, but most of them take a much simpler tack: they just use methods that don't require guts. Drugs and alcohol are common. Coercion, manipulation, and relentless pressure are too. And let us not forget the old classics of power and control. And sure enough, most rape cases (by a huge margin, too) use these methods.

The statistics are clear. Despite the so-called "alphas" having an advantage in main force, their relative honesty and openness render them relatively harmless. They tell you what they want, and while many will leave with a parting insult when you tell then no, the fact us, they LEAVE: no stalking, no drama, no threats, no bullshit. If you don't want to be raped, it is the betas who are truly to be feared.
>>
>>16542006
so... i like really hot girls.
really hot girls get their genetics from both their mom AND dad, which is a hard fact in this age... i hope...

so... i mean, are you trying to teach NEFI to punk dumb girls into sleeping with ugly fatties or are you just a fucking retard?
>>
Ugly fat guy here. While plenty of girls do this to me, plenty do not as well. Once I prove to them that I'm not a creeper they have no problems being around me. Of course, because I'm ugly and fat they will never want to fuck me but they still treat me well.

Also, I treat ugly fat girls poorly too. I fucking hate myself so would I be kind to people like me?
>>
>>16542006
I´m more of the right side but if somebody treated me like the left side I would fucking ruin her face.

I passed from being the left guy to being the right guy and viceversa in a lot of ocassions. i have some mental problems so is a bit difficult to me to engage on solid relationships.

Respect is something earned. If you don´t let people treat you badly you will not get disrespected. If you get respect is because you are confident and look for yourself and show what you clearly want and how to get it.
>>
The thin line between romantic and creepy has always been how attracted the person is to the other. This isn't news. It's also not gender specific.
>>
>>16542011
They do. I recall a girl trying to shittalk some guy to me because he played games, trying to get all "LOL WHAT A NERD *giggle*" and I asked what was wrong with playing games, because I do it too and she immediately flipped to the whole "Oh I was just saying... it's weird because it's like... you know how... what games do you play? We should play together sometime". It's mind-boggling.
>>
I love how r9k butthurt permavirgins think this is so one-sided. Until 3-4 years ago, I used to be fat and ugly. Guys were the loudest bullies. Some basic bitches would comment on me a few times, but it was always men who made exeptionally rude comments/excluded me from everything because I was a 2/10 ugly introverted girl. Fast forward to now, not a 9/10, but I lost weigt, took off braces, fixed bad posture, started dressing nicer and suddenly a bunch of guys are interested in me and keep telling me how great my personality and everyhing is (I'm still a pessimistic bitch to non-friends, just like before).
People judge people based on looks, it has been here since the beginning of time, deal with it.
>>
>>16542534
Let me guess: you were only gauging the attention from the hot popular guys, and using confirmation bias while ignoring all the other guys who actually treated you like a person, because those guys were fat and ugly. Your personality no longer reflects what's on the outside. Congrats.
>>
>>16542381
That's basic people, "normies" if you want, not the kind you would probably want to hang out anyway.
Girl you just described is a female equivalent to guys who pretend to be interested in a girl's hobbies just to get in her panties. Stay away from such people if you want a serious relationship (both friendly and romantic).
>>
>>16542534

this
betas treat women like the enemy because they're the one's making the big decisions in mating and relationship processes. As if it's such a terrible thing to want a socially, mentally and physically attractive mate.

The most derisive and hurtful actions will ALWAYS be from the competition, because that's the entire fucking point, to make themselves look better compared to someone else.

If you willingly lay down and let the competition roll you over, and make no choices to improve yourself, you get what you get - the scraps. IF that
>>
This thread is such low quality bait. I wonder how many here are just circle jerking sock puppets.
>>
>>16542027
Cuz the guys on the right get opportunities for rape. The guys on the left have no sexual contact whatsoever.
>>
>>16542034

Just kill yourself. That's much closer.
>>
Double standards are great fun. Look at all the joy they've brought to the world.

Ugliness is a curse no matter how we slice it.
>>
>>16542546
Let me guess. You're writing this from your mom's basement eating tendies and stalking Ashley (fucking whore amirite women hehe) on facebook.

This is how biased you sound. I had only one guy treat me like a person in highschool and he was also bullied because he was a homosexual. Going to a "posh" school in a rich neighborhood can be a real hell. Everyone was fucking flawless and entitled.
>>
>>16542015

"Complete personal improvement won't help your odds with women"

>People actually believe this

kek
>>
>>16542077
>Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies, no physical deficiencies, had a good and supportive home, and a pleasant childhood.
You'd just love to believe that, wouldn't you? It's the classic narrative of helplessness: you want to believe that none of your situation is your fault, and that there isn't (and never was) anything you could do about it. You want ever so badly to believe that the obstacles in your path are insurmountable. Because all of this would mean that you didn't fuck up: that you were not wrong. Your self-esteem can't take the concept that maybe -just maybe- you are the one that needs to change.

But you DON'T believe that it's true. Your insecurities prove it: if you believed it, you could accept it. And the hell of it is, that very acceptance would, all by itself, increase your attractiveness many times over. Maybe even enough to propel you out of the ranks of the undateable hordes, with no further changes needed.

But you don't believe. And you cannot believe: you can lie to yourself all you want, but the part of your mind that cannot ignore the world around it is always there to haul you back to the ever-so-unpleasant reality that you COULD measure up. You just don't want to do what it takes. You project the image of a toddler throwing a temper tantrum, because frankly, that is what you are doing. It's NERD RAGE at its most cringeworthy. You are one step removed from Chris-chan, and the only reason you're even one step away is that little part of your mind that still refuses to believe your own bullshit. Treasure it, because that is what's keeping you from becoming a total loss.

You want out? I can't get you out. No one can do that for you. But I can tell you how I got out. My method hurts like hell -I cannot urge you enough to seek out a therapist before you actually go through with this- but it may give you what you need. All it takes is four little words: "what have I done?"
>>
OP, congrats. You are the little girl.

No but really your whole view is childish and selfish (or self-absorbed).
You can keep on the incessant whining- but the universe won't budge I promise you.

You're arguments just sound like you're searching for some sort of validation to give up on improving yourself and a trying for a pitty fuck.

Life is pain for everyone.
Learn to carry on and stop taking what people say seriously- you are not living your life for them- you are living it for you.

Worlds mean, people shoot kids.
Get your priorities in order- fucks sake.
>>
>>16542856

Right.

>Why can't I keep the money I made as a millionaire? Why must I be taxed? Its not fair.

>Why won't these people stop dragging us trannies behind trucks in the south? Its not fair.

>Why do some people get to sit on their ass playing computer while using taxpayer money to feed and clothe themselves because they don't want a job? Its not fair.

The argument that "life isn't fair, so deal" can literally be used for everything.

>Why can't women vote, its not fair.
>Because sweetie, that's just how it is.

People who use that bullshit tactic of saying "that's just life" are copping out on a massive scale, taking the piss, and generally being an all around cunt.
>>
>>16542907

except you're comparing apples to oranges.

Being actively discriminated against =/= being expected to do the minimum standard of effort.

People who whine about being rejected because they aren't competitive enough aren't the same as people being killed for existing.
You can live a long, long life being unattractive and worthless but you don't get the prize of a relationship for it. No one owes you that.

Food, shelter, oxygen? I would say you're owed that: you were brought into this world without being given a choice. A gf? You have competition, they get to choose the pick of the litter and no one is going to care if you cry because "wah women always choose the nicer, more attractive and sociable man!", as if that's some sort of crime
>>
>>16542917

So.. discrimination is not like discrimination, whether it is systemic or interpersonal...

Great explanation, moron.

>Food, shelter, oxygen? I would say you're owed that

Fallacy. Nobody is owed anything. No one is owed life. You go into the jungle, let's see any animals there respect what "you're owed". It only exists because of man-made civilization which millions of people demanded that this is what they are owed. In other words, they complained til it became "what is expected and right".

They whined and said it wasn't fair.
>>
>>16542929

Not all discrimination is the same, retard

>It only exists because of man-made civilization which millions of people demanded that this is what they are owed. In other words, they complained til it became "what is expected and right".

They didn't complain until it was right
They worked together because they were in agreeance that it was the best alternative to living like fucking animals and dying short, miserable deaths
In exchange for societal benefits, you do the minimal standard of effort. And this applies to all things. Are there imbalances? absolutely. But this thread is not indicative of one of them.
>>
>>16542907

Yeah- I'm just trying to say everyone is living a relative existence and no, its not always fair- we don't all get the same lot when we are born.

You're just... stretching that kinda far justify shitting on human rights- we still have to work out being better to one another as a species.

Regardless of fairness- there's more than one concept to life.
>>
>>16542006
Sounds like you are jealous of attractive people while doing nothing to be a better person.

Try talking to attractive people about their habits and compare them to your own.

By far the most popular guys i hang out with
> work out 3-4 times a week.
> don't eat fast food
> don't eat take out cause it's shit
> don't drink soda because it's shit
> don't eat snacks because it's shit

You don't need to live like a saint to look healthy and obviously you can drink beer, eat pizza and still be attractive
But don't expect to be called handsome when you systematically consume unhealthy shit and don't try to keep your body in shape.

inb4 i did that while you actually bought a gym membership, went 10 times, didn't had girls fainting in front of you and decided other people where just born with an unfair advantage
>>
>>16542006
>genetically inferior
No the guy on the left just has bad hygiene, and no respect for his body or appearance. Also he is inferior, any offspring he might create will not be strong, successful humans, his genes cannot contribute to humanity, he is a weak link in the chain and the treatment he receives is simply natural selection
>>
>>16542939
>They whined and said it wasn't fair.

Whoa man if this is how he imagines civilization got accomplished- dude this kid is lost.

That is one fucked up world view that I don't want nothing to do with.
>>
>>16542019
>the fear or being raped helps
Yeah cause I'm sure every time you open your front door a wild and unexpected penis appears and proceeds to oppress you like the shitlord he is.
>>
>>16542006
Fuck that guys say things like in pic jokingly to other guys all the time!
>>
>>16542137

Pretty sure /pol/ isn't leaking here. /pol/ would want to round these guys (and the guy on the left) up and send them to concentration camps. Either that or enslave them or use them as an expendable army.

/pol/ is all about not being beta.
>>
>>16542298
Treat others how you'd want to be treated anon.

Also, good luck with the fat thing and your self-image. I've lost weight recently and I know how hard it can be but you'll feel a world of difference. It's worth it.
>>
>>16543032
Calling someone or something /pol/ doesn't really mean anything anymore. It's just a catchall for "I don't like that" by people who have literally no clue or interest about what /pol/ is actually about.
>>
>>16542994

it's what happens when you combine unwarranted self importance with low social success; Instead of seeing the benefits in working hard and personal effort, just try to drag everyone down to your level and blame the world for your problems.
this epidemic of spoiled, entitled little boys is worsened by giving them the internet as an echo chamber.
>>
>>16543032
You've clearly never been on /pol/, the majority of the arguments presented make a lot of sense if you have an open mind, and the rest of the "concentration camp" stuff?
>daily reminder that /pol/ is satire
>>
>>16543032

really?
the board that depends solely on the success of their ancestors over their own personal success would see themselves as different from a bunch of manchildren thinking they're entitled to something without any effort?

No, this is the same shit, just different contexts.
>>
>>16543032
I thought /pol/ was about how the Jews are the reason for everything Nad with the world, including why some people are bitter virgins with no friends.
>>
>>16543069
>daily reminder that /pol/ is satire
>>
>>16543056
You take 15-25% of the people on /pol/ who actually think that and color the entire board with it. Good job.

>>16543069
If only you knew mate.
>>
>>16543056
No, /pol/ works hard but is sick of seeing nigs (not blacks) receive welfare for doing nothing, and if that's not the bad enough they then proceed to be violent, disorderly and anti-social, while also blaming white men for all their problems even though they get everything handed to them off the white man's work
>>
>>16543083
>even though they get everything handed to them off the white man's work

yeah white people are the only people who pay taxes right

thank you for proving my point, /pol/ is a board full of entitled children who think that they are the only contributors to society and piggyback off other people's success while being neets who contribute nothing except vitriol and blame everyone else for their probelms
>>
>>16542137
/r9k/ shitters started coming onto /pol/ and now they have some amalgamation of r9k/pol ideology. The problem is the robots. We don't want them on /pol/ either.
>>
>>16543143
Confirmed for shitskin
>>
>>16543174

proving my point again lmao
>>
>>16543180
I didn't post the shitskin comment but if you care to research some statistics from unbiased sources you will see that their argument has a strong basis, atleast lurk on /pol/ for an hour or two and you will see what I'm talking about
>>
>>16543160
What are robots?
>>
>>16543193
You know they won't do that. Libs can't handle world view changes that threaten their own.
>>
>>16543233

>muh libs
>in this thread
ironic
>>
>>16543160
Also, THIS.
>>
>>16542997
I didn't say that their terror is justified or rational. I only said that they feel it. This is a problem, and while it is not in our power to fix it -this is thinking, and we cannot think for them- it IS in our power to male it worse. And that is exactly what creeps like you do. It's not just that you push women away from you; you also provide the very examples that their androphobia latches onto to stay alive.
>>
Stop humblebragging, work the baby fat off, walkup to woman, say hello, befriend her, go on a date with her, proclaim love, make love, marry. Ez.
>>
>>16543270
The lack of clear and organised thought in this reply is exactly what I expected, and you're attempts to turn women bullying a male into the male somehow being an oppressive rapist is shocking, you must be a feminist
>>
>>16542563
>>16542037
>>16542027
You've all bought into the idea of "Rape culture". Such a culture does not in fact really exist, much.

I say this because stats have told us for a long time, that the vast majority of rapists are people that girl ALREADY knew as some kind of friend, relative or spouse. This is part of the reason that many women don't come forward to press charges of rape, it will effect them adversely in their current social environment. Some of these men are quite possibly what you might say are "beta" males. It could often be times when some beta male has a female friend, as a oneitis, that he's had as study partner or something at times as well as other random times hanging out. One evening after being such a good friend to this girl and not getting any sexual favours in return, he flips, and makes unwanted sexual advances or sexually assaults her.

Random rapes, as in ones done by a stranger(s), the ones in which people would give people (feminists) the impression that such a thing as "rape culture" exists, are by far the statistical minority.

The problem with some feminism in its approach to to men, and also the idea of "rape culture", is that its got it backwards. Feminism is trying to take a whole of society approach to the media and society in order to reduce this idea of rape culture. Rather it needs to tackle it from a micro-level, towards individual men instead and the appropriate ideas on what constitutes a respectful relationship
>>
>>16543199
>What are robots?
I've never heard the term applied in this way either, but I'm guessing it's a nickname for users of /r9k/, which is short for "ROBOT9000".

That name, in turn, is a reference to an XKCD comic where they invent a Web filter with an interesting premise. Instead of filtering by particular words, it blocks anything that has ever been posted before, so nobody can make the same post twice. The strip posits that the quality of Web forum postings could be dramatically improved with a filter like this. Apparently people on 4chan thought this would make an interesting experiment, so they coded up an implementation and made /r9k/, which began life as essentially "/b/, but with this filter on it".

And then things all went to hell. I'm not sure why, to be honest. But the results are clear: if 4chan is the toilet of the Internet, then /r9k/ is the bottom of the drain trap.
>>
>>16543317
>The problem with some feminism in its approach to to men, and also the idea of "rape culture", is that its got it backwards. Feminism is trying to take a whole of society approach to the media and society in order to reduce this idea of rape culture. Rather it needs to tackle it from a micro-level, towards individual men instead and the appropriate ideas on what constitutes a respectful relationship

I think you're in fact buying into the wrong idea of feminism.
A great deal of it DOES approach on the micro-level, but is advertised on a social level. Micro Ideas such as family environment and social expectations of gender need to be explained to society as a whole.
The whole approach to "rape culture" is that it can happen to anyone and that parents need to raise males out of the entitlement seen in your descriptor of the beta male rapist - that being nice or friendly isn't an excuse to force unwanted sexual advances.
by and large the fat white sjw screaming "don't oppress me shitlord" at a passerby isn't what is being discussed when rape culture comes up in feminism. Its more "why are we raising women to be too timid to say no" and "why are we raising men to think that friendliness is an excuse for rape"
the only way you can get people to stop raising children under this particular umbrella is to address society on the macro level with the critique of the micro level.
>>
Men's guide to having a chance:
>be handsome
>be tall
>work out
>have a nice voice
>have social skills
>be nice
>290483 other things
Women's guide to having a chance:
>don't be fat
>>
>>16542006
I've found that good things, things really worth having, don't come easy. When I was 50 pounds overweight, people didn't give me the time of day. When I lost the weight and got /fit/, people did. The reality is, the guy on the left invests nothing into hygiene/health while the one on the right invests time into his appearance and maintains a level of health. And thus, it's only natural that people are more attracted to those that invest in themselves. Nobody said it was easy, but anything worth having doesn't come easy. And it is worth having.
>>
>>16543408
nah man, it's mostly just chance. I'm none of those things but tall and I do ok.
>>
>>16543160
now you know how robots feel when you normies shit post on /r9k/
>>
>>16543317
>the ones in which people would give people (feminists) the impression that such a thing as "rape culture" exists
no actually it's the opposite.
>>
>>16543298
Me? A feminist? Not in any contemporary sense of the term. I have a lot of respect for the first wave, but they're mostly gone, and I can't say I have much respect for what the movement has become.

But I'm not trying to place blame here; I'm talking about logistics. The last few steps of fixing this fear are something they're going to have to take alone. But every basement-dweller on these boards and in real life is a further step that has to be taken before that stage can even be reached.
>>
>>16542006
It's a lot more nuanced than this. An attractive guy can not have a license, and because of this they'll just find another attractive guy with a license and shit on you for the fact of the matter. It doesn't matter if guy have a big dick, someone else has a bigger dick.
>>
>>16542752
>>Normies are successful because they were born attractive, with no mental deficiencies, no physical deficiencies, had a good and supportive home, and a pleasant childhood.
>You'd just love to believe that, wouldn't you? It's the classic narrative of helplessness: you want to believe that none of your situation is your fault, and that there isn't (and never was) anything you could do about it. You want ever so badly to believe that the obstacles in your path are insurmountable. Because all of this would mean that you didn't fuck up: that you were not wrong. Your self-esteem can't take the concept that maybe -just maybe- you are the one that needs to change.

It's a combination of both. Being average/normal is a benefit in a world that does judge people by how they look, where they come from and how they behave. But it is possible to overcome that disadvantage in simple ways.

Don't get ugly tatts and piercings, they don't even the field by making you interesting, they're just ugly.

Look at yourself in the mirror critically. What style do you project? Redneck/bogan/bovva jerk or normal average person from the suburbs. Sure you might fit in with the 'hood or you're dressed/styled along the same lines as your relos and bros, but what is this saying? I am going to be a nice, good person with upward aspirations looking for similar, or, I am a wannabe pretender with little prospects so I am going to a nonconformist 'rebel' because I feel inferior?

Only you have the power to change you, but you may not want to change because it will set you apart from your usual social status. To make a big change requires the courage to escape the chains that bind you to the life style you are complaining about.
>>
>>16543480
Well I never said it's a must, but it kind of is if you are into being the hot kind of person
>>
>>16543038
I lost 40 lbs. and it didn't help me one bit
it was the hardest thing I've ever done and perhaps one of the least worthwhile
honestly should have just killed myself
>>
>>16543566
>if you are into being the hot kind of person
the word you're looking for is vain
>>
>>16542077
Sure, they have it easier, but that doesn't mean that everyone else can just give up and whine about their lot in life. Even people who are ugly as sin can be successful in life. They just have to put in more effort.
>>
Some folks are just ugly. I have severe micrognathia, which makes me one of those unlucky folks. Fortunately I can grow facial hair which kinda hides it, so women who are into dudes with beards like me as long as I don't shave and reveal my terrible secret.
>>
>>16542006
Well when chubby girls or butterfaces come onto me and I ignore it I'm doing basically the same thing. It's just that girls get attacked by unwanted advances a lot more often and a lot more directly. All that happens to guys is girls flirt with you a bunch and get your number from people and text you a bit. It's still on you to ask them out.
>>
>>16542555
Man I wish I could do that to girls. My life would be so much easier if I could use them.
>>
>>16543575
losing 40lbs is hard?
>>
>>16544444
Checked those quints ftw
>>
>>16544462
It can be if you're a lazy shit who has never experienced hard work or discipline in your entire life.
>>
>>16543575
Losing weight is easy as fuq.
Gainin dat muscle is hard.
An hero betafag.
>>
>>16542137
but /pol/ literally wants people to be born attractive, with no mental or physical deficiencies, to good supportive homes, and have pleasant childhoods
>>
>>16542006
>drive him to become a mass shooter

Way to put the onus of mass murder on people who didn't socialise adequately.
>cool motive, still murder
>>
>>16542006
>How can women be so evil?
>I guess I'm just too nice and see the good in everyone.

LOL
>>
A person who's nice to look at gets respect. Period.
The world is vein and vapid. There's always someone pretty. And there's always someone uglier.
Just keep your chin up and live life.
>>
>>16544989
Just another /r9k/ tier post.

>bitches whores cunts
>fucking roasties I hope you all die
>why can't I get a gf I'm such a nice guy
>>
>>16542015
>"All you gotta do is have confidence, work out, have good hygiene, and be yourself and girls will talk to you".
It's not QUITE correct, but it's actually quite close. There are really only two problems with it.

One is that "be yourself" is imprecise. It doesn't actually work until you've finished building a mature persona for yourself. As long as you are working off your shadow alone, you will be treated as though you had a developmental delay. Which might even be true.

The other problem is that the list is missing one item: you must make the approach. This is a filter: if you are too scared to make the approach, then you get filtered out, and this is by design.

The reason for this is simple: women -even most introverted women- do not want to be isolated. There are many ways this can happen, but one of the major causes is having a significant other who suffers from some form or other of social phobia. It's easy to argue that this is not the fault of the sufferers, but whether or not it is fair to assign blame, it still happens. Requiring the guy to make the first move is the most efficient way to filter out the socially phobic: there is zero overhead from her perspective, and to men who don't get caught by the filter, the overhead is negligible if it even gets noticed. If you see it as any kind of significant burden, that's a red flag, and an issue you need to work on.
>>
>>16542701
>"Personal improvement"

>all but one of those things listed focuses solely on looks

To be honest most people look fine. Having bigger arms, a douchier haircut or a shorter skirt is NOT what most people need in order to improve. They need confidence, experience and an understanding of how to truly connect with others.
>>
>>16545650
>If you see it as any kind of significant burden, that's a red flag, and an issue you need to work on.

I would argue the same exact thing is true of women. I agree it's a problem if you can't approach at all, but IMO it's just as problematic for women as it is for men.
>>
>>16543317
Nope.

The most common from of rape is DATE RAPE.


That is, a girl goes on a date with an alpha guy, has no plans for sex, but gets forced into it anyway because said guy can't take no for an aswer.

He has never gotten a no before and has no respect for women.
>>
>>16545650
>The reason for this is simple: women -even most introverted women- do not want to be isolated. There are many ways this can happen, but one of the major causes is having a significant other who suffers from some form or other of social phobia. It's easy to argue that this is not the fault of the sufferers, but whether or not it is fair to assign blame, it still happens.

Translation:
>Introverted women don't want to be isolated. The reason women become isolated is because they date men who "make them" isolated. She was perfectly fine until a man came along and cast his introversion upon her, rendering her unable to socialize properly.

OK so you don't want to date a social leper, that's fine. But introversion and social isolation is not something men "do to" women, that's just bullshit.

>Requiring the guy to make the first move is the most efficient way to filter out the socially phobic: there is zero overhead from her perspective, and to men who don't get caught by the filter, the overhead is negligible if it even gets noticed. If you see it as any kind of significant burden, that's a red flag, and an issue you need to work on.
This is maybe true in a few cherry picked examples. Otherwise I think it falls flat.

Women that "require" men to make the first move often do so, in my experience, because they are:

>entitled
>afraid of rejection/insecure
>not well equipped to put in effort or take risks in the relationship, hence they place the burden on men to do this

Which is their problem. Men don't really enjoy dealing with this, no matter how much you've been told men love the chase, or that we only think with our dicks and don't care as long as she's pretty enough.
>>
>>16545682
The majority of rapes are in fact date/acquaintance rapes, but you've got the scenario all wrong. Usually it's not the first meeting; that does happen sometimes, but more often they've known each other gor some time. It's usually accomplised, not by main force, but by incapacitation or coercion. Alphas are more likely to get caught, but betas are by far the main perpetrators. And this is why betas are feared: a vicious alpha is easy to spot and avoid, but a devious beta is far, far harder, AND betas represent the bigger threat. There is a lot about androphobia that goes beyond reasonable levels, but they do know the proper target.
>>
>>16545729
>OK so you don't want to date a social leper, that's fine. But introversion and social isolation is not something men "do to" women, that's just bullshit.
I didn't say that anyone "does" it to women (not in the case of the socially-phobic SO, anyway). But it happens, predictably, and the only way to avoid it is to avoid the catalyst. It's sad, because there really is no appropriate place for the blame to go. But what happens, happens.
>>
>>16545650
>>16545729
Also, I'd argue that this "filter" you speak of is indicative of a lack of compatibility at least as much as it is the character of the man.

Sometimes a guy doesn't approach because he doesn't feel his approach is welcome or warranted. Sometimes a guy is hesitant because she might freak out and call him a creeper, or bash on him because of his height (pic related)

And sometimes a guy just...isn't interested. I know that sucks to hear, especially for women, but it's true. You may have done something to turn him off, or you may have let on that you didn't appear interested, you may just not have been a girl he cared for in the first place. For example if a woman declares that she's only with me because was my "job" to approach her and I did it, I'd get really turned off and might even just walk away. Call me peculiar, but that attitude really signals a lot of things I don't care for in a relationship, like being burdened with so many risks and ambiguity.
>>
>>16545732
Was this guy a beta?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklas_Lindgren

He had a family and 2 children.
>>
>>16542006
> girls are to blame for men who do mass shootings
seriously?

You can't actually think women are wrong for not wanting to sleep with pathetic no-life nutjobs. That's like saying men are to blame that hambeasts cut themselfes because they didnt sleep with them.

Stop trying to change society like a lazy fuckwad and change yourself according to what society likes.
Entitled cunt.
>>
>>16542037
Yeah. Betas are people like Wolfgang Přiklopil.
>>
>>16545785
The only way to be truly happy is to live life your own way. You can't leave it out to others to tell you how you should live, because it will make you miserable.
>>
>>16545796
He was a pedophile.
It's sligthly different.
>>
File: implying.jpg (230KB, 712x782px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
implying.jpg
230KB, 712x782px
>>16542006
I love how you act like men were any better.
>>
It's instinct. Sorry.

Attractive people just inherently seem more charming than ugly people.

My ex-boyfriend had diagnosed aspergers and was a fedora tipping /a/ browser. But he's handsome as fuck so other girls saw his awkwardness and odd behaviors as either "mysterious" or "funny".

If he was ugly I would have DEFINITELY called him a creeper.

But you're hypocrites anyway. You call ugly girls names too, you're just so obsessed with sex you fuck them anyway.
>>
>>16545816
pedos are always betas.
>>
>>16545848
Being fat is completely under your control
>>
>>16545810
yes. But OP is still whining about society (soecifically: women) and implying they are the ones who are wrong. No. He is wrong.
If you want nothing to do with society, then please go and live in the bushes somewhere, but stop blaming it for not making you a winner by default.
>>
>>16545883
yes. And your point is...?
Are you implying the girl is not ugly enough??
>>
How do people define "weird"? I've heard people calling me that so many times I think I am objectively weird now.
>>
>>16545901
I also thought weird as a subjective term. For example my mom collect mini tea sets. People also think that weird. Then one day I went with her to a convention. Then i was the weird one for not being into mini tea sets.
>>
>>16545872
>Attractive people just seem inherently more charming than ugly people

If you're really young, or just naive, or both. Then yeah sure, you date people based on looks or nothing else.

But I guarantee you that your ex got rejected multiple times for being a "fedora tipping /a/ browser". The fact that he was such would have made him unattractive in the eyes of many girls.

For some people, looks are all that count. For other people, they're just one part of a larger whole, and if you don't have your shit together it will show, and it will turn people off.
>>
>>16545892
Honey, to men being fat is an automatic -3 or -4 points on the hot scale

Like not buckling up first on a driving exam
>>
>>16545914
>If you're really young, or just naive, or both
I said "seem" more charming. But yeah, older people through experience learn that beauty =/= goodness. But on an instinctive and untrained level, they do seem like wonderful people. Kinda like how to the untrained child the black and white kitty in the woods seems like it wants a cuddle.

>Then yeah sure, you date people based on looks or nothing else
I don't date people solely because of looks. But you're in denial if you don't think looks are at least 50% of initial attraction. Nobody looks across a room and says "daaaamn, he's got that PERSONALITY over there",
>But I guarantee you that your ex got rejected multiple times for being a "fedora tipping /a/ browser"
Girls used to stop him on the street to take pictures with. He lost his virginity in a threesome (albeit they had to pressure him into it). Just no.

Although he did once scare a girl off with his weeaboo merchandise at his apartment.
>>
>>16545938
>I don't date people solely because of looks. But you're in denial if you don't think looks are at least 50% of initial attraction. Nobody looks across a room and says "daaaamn, he's got that PERSONALITY over there",

You straight up said in this post that if he wasn't good looking you would have called him a creeper >>16545872, hence the looks were a deciding factor for you.

>Girls used to stop him on the street to take pictures with. He lost his virginity in a threesome (albeit they had to pressure him into it). Just no.
You're in denial if you think this guy wasn't rejected. I'm not sure what made him so good looking either. Muscles? Height? Face?

Just because somebody is physically attractive doesn't mean they never get rejected. Some women are simply not into the weaboo thing at all. And I see less than stunning looking people hook up and do threesomes. I'm not saying your boyfriend was ugly but saying he never got rejected is really stretching it; either you're exaggerating his looks or you're exaggerating his personality as a typical 4channer/redditor.
>>
>>16545919
I know that. Why are you telling me this.
> Honey
No.
>>
>>16545938
This one gets it
>>
It's not just women that say that, you only get hurt because it's a women saying it. It sticks better because virgins value their opinions more.
>>
>>16545961
>less than stunning looking people hook up and do threesomes

I used to be really into the local kink scene, and one of the reasons I stopped was because I got tired of seeing all the ugly people fucking each other. You can be a 3 or a 4 male and still get a threesome, or even an orgy if you know the right people. It's not hard.
>>
>>16542006
>I could never look at someone and say "you're creepy you're genetically inferior lol" and participate in making his life a living Hell and possibly driving him to suicide or turning him into a mass shooter.

As an ugly woman, I can say many men do it to us ugly women as well. But instead of becoming mass shooters, we become feminists.
>>
>>16546128
Let's be honest: that does much more harm than any mass shooting could. Maybe the movement that you take part in is what inspired some of these shootings
>>
It's called having physical standards.
Not like the hideous neckbeards should know what that is when they can't even afford hookers half the time.
>>
>>16546116
yep that's my point. Ugly people hook up all the time, with other ugly people. So I'm skeptical of this poster because she seems to think her ex was the most beautiful thing and her anecdotes confirm it...in reality it was probably just that he appeared very handsome to her and another niche of women, but to other groups of women he was probably not attractive at all.


Unless a guy is very tall, with an amazing jawline and musculature, he's unlikely to be "universally attractive". I'm short and skinny but also decent looking and not a complete asshole, and I have had many expereinces and opportunities from other short but decent looking women.. Women are sometimes into sex and don't give a shit, and they don't only fuck guys who look like Greed Gods. I say this because the thread seems plague with black and white thinking, where you're either beautiful or ugly, never in between.
>>
>>16545666

Agreed, but

>have confidence, work out, have good hygiene, and be yourself and girls will talk to you

is what was called out as not helping, which is basically exactly what you're arguing.

Most of the time the advice "work out" is a proxy for the advice they really need

>Do something you can be proud of so you gain real self-confidence, rather than just bluster
>Do something you can talk about that isn't a solitary habit like video games or 4chan shitposting
>Do something which guarantees self improvement
>Do something that introduces you to a lot of new people and thus expands your dating pool
>Do something which makes you look more physically attractive to the opposite sex and to your own sex, because it makes everything else easier

It just so happens that just telling them "work out" is a shortcut to do all of the above in a single activity.
>>
>>16546261
But working out tends to be a pretty solitary hobby. Especially if you got a gym and stick to yourself, with your earbuds in the whole time. Sometimes people will work out together, but then again people play video games together. People make all sorts of friends and connections through gaming, and related socializing activities like Cons.

Can't disagree that working out will improve your physical appearance, sure. Like I said though, plenty of people look fine. I feel like there is a message being sent to guys that you aren't good enough for women unless you are /fit/ enough that you have noticeable musculature. The emphasis is not on "personal improvement", it's on appearing physically attractive. The truth is, some women just like men who have broad shoulders and big arms, and some women straight up will not date guys who don't have these characteristics.

So, if you're like me, a guy who's just been skinny all his life, you could agonize over those women who aren't attracted to skinny guys, or you could be happy with the women who find you attractive anyways. It's not like, you can't be with a woman you are attracted to unless you look a certain way. It's more like, you are probably already attractive to certain women, you just either don't notice or don't really care. The big takeaway from this is that just because some women don't find you attractive, doesn't mean others will, so you might as well do your own thing and appreciate the women who appreciate you in return. You are already good enough.
>>
File: 1449301303302.jpg (397KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449301303302.jpg
397KB, 1920x1080px
>>16543344
Hello

Just stopping by this thread to inform you that everything about the way you think is severely flawed. Your understanding of the world in general, what it essentially is and how it works, is wrong.

I feel like a lot of people argue with you but nobody has ever given you the courtesy of telling you that you're wrong, so you honestly have no idea.

But I just have and I expect you to question why.
>>
>>16543180
Black crime statistics prove my point every time.
>>
>>16545771
I have no idea whether or not that man was a beta, but I'm quite sure that he was one person. He doesn't even make a dent in the statistics. Or had you forgotten that I was talking about statistics and tendencies?
>>
>>16542077
Why are extraordinarily ugly people also very, very stupid often times?
>>
>>16546576
Makes sense to me. Rapists rape because it gives them a sense of power, something betas can't/don't often grasp.
>>
>>16546355

Working out can be approached solitarily, but I'm hazarding a guess that most 4chan posters are college age, in which case being in a gym regularly is likely to force them to interact with their peers and would also cause those peers to chat with them when out and about. There are also dedicated workout groups and fitness related activities which will keep him honest and on a schedule, as well as give him a pre-established peer group he could join.

Gaming would do the same were they doing it in groups. Our hypothetical advised person would probably be a happier person doing both. I'd settle for either.

I agree most people in this situation don't recognize what they have, but some people can know what they have and still want more, and that should be okay too. People who want to play outside their league (or if you don't believe in leagues, their list of local and interested women) need to take action to woo them. Working out just happens to be a good start.
>>
>>16545666
>all but one of those things listed focuses solely on looks

yep, because exercise and good hygiene have literally 0 benefit outside of the realm of aesthetics.

Did you ever consider that maybe you're just a little bitch?
>>
I realize I dislike a new coworker because she's sort of fat and ugly.
>>
>>16546401

No
Because I know I'm not
but thanks for trying
>>
File: 1402083851341[1].jpg (240KB, 1100x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1402083851341[1].jpg
240KB, 1100x1380px
>>16545666
>>
>>16542555
>That's basic people, "normies" if you want
Not all people are like that, though. She's the female equivalent of a tool.
>>
>>16542006
are you five
>>
>>16546646
What I am saying is getting a haircut and losing weight is not a magic pill. Becoming a person who is confident and willing to venture out of their zone of comfort when necessary - or you know, actual self improvement - takes more than meager aesthetic improvements.
>>
>>16546745
Aesthetic improvements are both the biggest thing you can do and also way faster to implement.
This works for both genders too.
>>
>>16542907
Life isn't fair. The people that whine about it, will always seem repressed by the idea. But on the other hand you have people that DO something about it and those, for the most part, are the 1%.
>>
File: bait.png (74KB, 625x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bait.png
74KB, 625x626px
>>16546919

The 1% part is obvious bait, but the idea that one should try their best given circumstances is a good one.
>>
>>16542006
It honestly goes both ways, though normal people aren't that extreme, anyway. Living life thinking "all men/woman/whatever are like this" is just going to make you miserable.
>>
>>16544451
If that were greentext it would have been perfect reply.
>>
>>16542011
My favorite was a girl who said "Black lives matter? Don't all lives matter?" and then proceed to say later that day "We should just kill all the prisoners."
>>
>>16546792
>aeshtetic improvements are the biggest thing you can do

For some people maybe. For other people it's the last thing they need to worry about.

And honestly I don't even think that many people care about how you look. They're probably too busy worrying about how they look themselves.

Like I said, focus on confidence and personality first. Looks are second, and they don't even last.
>>
>>16546675
Don't worry, you really are.
Thread posts: 149
Thread images: 13


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.