[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you get diagnosed with cancer do you have to get treatment

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: drevil.jpg (80KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
drevil.jpg
80KB, 500x300px
if you get diagnosed with cancer do you have to get treatment for it? im 20 years old.
>>
No. But it's highly recommended if you want to live.

Dying of cancer is very slow and painful and terrible. Sure the treatment is shitty too, but it's on a much shorter scale.
>>
>>16537823
i dont need your preeching
>>
>>16537820
you don't have to, no.
you might want to consider pain relief though.
>>
i got nearly all the symptoms for cancer even larger hands than i had before
>>
im thinking its brain cancer.
>>
is your hand bigger than your face?
>>
>>16537859
ha
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 192x250px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 192x250px
>>16537859
Genuinely made me kek m8
>>
im seriously hoping its brain cancer.
>>
>>16537820
Don't do Chemo.

There's so many other options that work and don't turn you into a pale, hairless, vomiting vegetable just waiting to die.
>>
>>16538001
yeah
>>
>>16537820
You don't have to, no.

Should you? Maybe. Depends on your chances. If they give me 5% chance to survive with treatment, I'd say fuck it and go fuck whores and party instead.

Start by getting a proper diagnosis, anon.
>>
>>16538014
im doin an mri soon
>>
>>16538078
Well idk, try to figure out what kind of chances are worth taking for you. For me, I wouldn't go through the bother of treatment for anything less than 60%. That might seem like a lot, but even if you do survive at first the odds of getting another round of cancer thrown at you are just too much. I'd just spend all my money in those few months or years I'd have left, then slowly die on some badass painkiller drugs. maybe some DMT as well.

Dunno, figure it out for yourself. I'm not afraid of death, seems like you aren't either. That means you've already won.
>>
if i do get cancer i hope its not called gay cancer
>>
if i do get gay cancer ill get treatment.
>>
i hope its not just butt cheek fever like last time.
>>
OP is suicidal is what this thread is.
>>
i have relatives who've died of cancer.
>>
they seemed happy but it wasnt gay cancer so i dont know.
>>
its not just my head thats fucked, my lungs re just dead from smoking. its ridiculous. i worry when i go around gas stations or the bus stop. it feels like theirs permnent tension on my lungs while its tolerable like 70 percent of the time it ws way not worth the smoking. oh well, at least i might have cancer so i wont have to deal with ridiculously fucked up lungs. my lungs are so fucked up my head starts being fucked up from my fucked up lungs.
>>
>>16539020
I'm no doctor, but I can confirm you have, and in many was personify, brain cancer.
>>
i have a shred of doubt that its not cancer in the dome, but the symptom thats with me thats enlarged hands is giving me hope.
>>
>>16539029
im not sure what that means but thanks man.
>>
cannabis oil.
>>
>>16539074
weed makes me really fucking sick.
>>
i just got back from the doctor and it was buttcheek fever. just kidding.
>>
>>16537868
that picture triggers me
>>
You really need someone to talk to, and rely on. OP, consider calling relatives or good friends.
>>
My father was recently diagnosed with cancer, stage 4. Hes done treatment but it doesn't look good. He's still young really and I'm not ready for him to go. He can do more treatment but it's his decision and ill support his decision whether he decides to do more or not.
>>
>>16539518
good.
>>
Beat cancer. Fight it. What you are after is greater, your eyes open
>>
maybe pizza hut is the cure for cancer.
>>
File: pizzabox.jpg (33KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
pizzabox.jpg
33KB, 348x348px
>>
pizza cure for cancer guys. no?
>>
>>16539668
>>16539605
Not /ck/ but how can you eat pizza hut? No matter where you live unless it's like the Canadian wilderness, there's always going to be a local pizza joint that's a huge step up from that shit stain of a pizza place.
>>
>>16539698
i think its ok.
>>
>>16537820
>if you get diagnosed with cancer do you have to get treatment for it?
Do you HAVE to get treatment for it? No, but if you don't get any treatment then you will almost certainly die within a year. Maybe two, of you're lucky (depending on how you define "lucky").

At the very least, you should probably consider palliative care. This makes no attempt to halt the disease, but focuses on making you as comfortable as possible while it runs its course.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.