[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I ve come to the final conclusion. Im not ever having kids because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1448937451725.jpg (245KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1448937451725.jpg
245KB, 900x1350px
I ve come to the final conclusion. Im not ever having kids because i dont want them having the same anxiety and fears that prevent me from socializing. I dont want them to feel what I feel.

has anyone else came to the same conclusion?
>>
>>16532476
Is it really a choice if you're too socially crippled to get laid?
>>
>>16532480
lol well i was almost a father in 2005 but amazingly Ive had sex before.
>>
>>16532486
Well stop.
>>
It's not hereditary, but you would probably sabotage their lives by being a shitty parent due to your illness.
>>
>>16532476
>has anyone else came to the same conclusion?
no because I'm not such a giant pussy
>>
>>16532476
>has anyone else came to the same conclusion?
It's not hereditary, but it is learned behavior. If you can't step up for your kids, to show them how to interact with others, you're just going to teach them the same behavior.
>>
>>16532499
>>16532510
tfw you realize you got an illness
>>
>>16532510
>>16532499
this is cutting deep
>>
File: 1423614217820.jpg (11KB, 188x268px) Image search: [Google]
1423614217820.jpg
11KB, 188x268px
>>16532518
You're the one that made the thread
>>
>>16532523
i know
>>
>>
>>16532514
>>16532518

>>16532510 again. I learned the behavior from my mom, who learned it from my grandmother. Both were in abusive relationships and had been sexually abused when they were little. It made them a little weird. The three of us were very close and I learned the behavior from both. It was the small things, like asking me to go somewhere or talk to someone with/for them. Eventually I became that way too. But once I became of age, I moved away and my grandmother died. We were both forced out of our comfort zones, which caused us to unlearn the behavior. We still have anxiety, but we've been able to work on ourselves to the point where social interactions aren't painful and terrifying. I can answer doors and talk on the phone now without shaking. I have a difficult time connecting with others, and finding genuine friends, but I've slowly learned how to work up a social, friendly facade. It's still me, but it's the confident version of me. You have to fake it 'til you make it.
>>
>>16532577>>16532577
OP here my dad taught me this, he would restrict us (me and my mom) from socializing with other ppl and would send me to ask ppl things when ever in public. The weird thing he wasnt a social outcast or anything he just seemed kinda embarassed by us or socializing with us what i mean is he would not let us do things he felt could cause him or us embarassment.
>>
>>16532476
I've come to the same conclusion, OP shouldn't have kids.
>>
>>16532907
Lol I was expecting this to be the first response
>>
>>16532981
le bump
>>
>>16532626
Are you Korean?
>>
>>16533951
nope mexican american
>>
>>16532476

Not for op's reason, but I can't fucking stand the way society has turned. I wouldn't want to have kids in this day and age.. if I did, I would be pretty strict to not have them become liberal keks.
>>
>>16533970
...which means they'd become liberal keks to rebel against you, and probably stay that way.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.