[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you keep your daughter from being interested in boys for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1412982928159.jpg (32KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1412982928159.jpg
32KB, 480x454px
How do you keep your daughter from being interested in boys for as long as possible? My little sunshine is 5 but I look long term.

I was (and in many ways still am) a fucking pig as young man. Used every trick in the book to score, cheated left and right, screwed married women, fucked my teacher in high school, fucked a chick and her sister in the same day without either knowing (for a fortnight lol), etc.

And I don't regret anything I did cuz I'm a heartless bastard, but the idea of someone like me or any other type of guy touching my daughter even when she's grown up is horrifying to me.
>>
File: 1448519434784.jpg (73KB, 700x518px) Image search: [Google]
1448519434784.jpg
73KB, 700x518px
Karma comes in different forms. This is yours, asshole.
Godspeed.
>>
>>16532225
Rape her until she has a phobia of men.
>>
>>16532240
/thread.
>>
>>16532239
This. You passed her your slut genes, son.
>>
File: staycleer.jpg (87KB, 634x728px) Image search: [Google]
staycleer.jpg
87KB, 634x728px
>>
>>16532225
You seem like a good father since you worry about this, my advice as a former/late teenage girl is that don't be too protective, don't forbid everything, don't be too hard, if you just forbid everything and are really strict she'll most likely end up rebelling a lot. but of course have some rules, like curfews but not too early ones and kinda make sure what kinda friends she's hanging around with etc, but without being overprotective and nosy, just be a cool dad that she's gonna feel like she can talk to you about anything and she can come to you when a guy breaks her heart. good luck, i hope you do good.
>>
>>16532225
Be present in her life. Foster her self esteem, hang out with her, take an interest in her friends, etc.

You worrying about her being slutty, telling her the boys she likes are bad, commenting on her clothes or makeup or hair ("you're not going out in that") in an effort to 'protect' her, etc, are only going to drive a wedge between you and her where she feels like she can't confide in you without criticism or an 'I told you so'

By all means, establish boundaries, be concerned for her, look out for her. But she has to be able to make her own mistakes, and she's going to make them whether or not you approve. The most important thing is that, when she fucks up, gets involved with some boy or has her heart broken or whatever, you haven't mangled your relationship with your daughter to the point that she won't seek you out for support or ask your advice.

If more teenage girls had healthy relationships with their dads with actual emotional substance, instead of this weird overprotective bullshit, they'd be better off. Relate with her like a human instead of something you have to slap a chastity belt on
>>
>>16532322
THIS, this is so important, well said, thank you
>>
>>16532225
Meh, not good at parenting but, just teach her how to be smart. Teach her about sex, people, human instincts and what everyone wants, how life is and make her to ask herself about what she wants to become, when the time will come. That time may come at 12 or 14 idk... just be ready to teach her how life is. Maybe teach her about some of your picking methods later will make her more a heavy idk.. catch. Make her want to become succesful in life. She will want for it to happen... so she will grow learning, become smarter. Dont forget to give her motivation, always! Smart girls are protect themselfs. Look back in time and remember how many really smart girl you fucked.
>>
>>16532322
this
this
fucking this

the worst thing you can do is actively try to stop her from doing that stuff
>>
Just hope that she becomes a lesbian
>>
beat her up while you tell her she is going to be a slut and bang everyone, have rules favoring slutty dresses, etc. she'll have reverse daddy issues and be a good girl
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.