[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave my shitty small town for the big city? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How do I leave my shitty small town for the big city? I'm going fucking mad here and my personality type is meant to be in a urban sprawl not foggy woods I can't be trapped with my fuckinh parents for even another month. I literally don't get one second away from the a week. They wake me up in the morning they keep me up all night they literally don't stop yelling and running around the house making noise for even a minute. I can't do a single fucking thing without them over my shoulder ruining everything.

God damn it fuck off for one day
>>
>>16530161
Line up a job m8, it's the best and only real way of moving somewhere. Just apply to shit every day and you'll get something. As much as you want to just uproot and go, that's not an option, do something about it but be patient and wait until you have a good opportunity.
>>
File: wasa-crispbread-sesame-34781.jpg (39KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
wasa-crispbread-sesame-34781.jpg
39KB, 200x200px
>>16530222
Trips speaks trufs
>>
>>16530161
do you have any relatives or friends living in major cities?

best bet would be to approach them and ask if you can stay with them for a little while while looking for a job

btw you're going to need ATLEAST $10K in the bank before you even consider uprooting yourself and that's gonna go faster than you'd believe
>>
>>16530161
Same thing we tell you every day, faggot:

Go to the army for a quick escape. They'll take care of you, feed you, house you, teach you a trade if you go for the right MOS, and put a few bucks in your pocket besides.

Or get a job and work til you can leave (smartest)

The very fastest will be to hitchhike into the city, but that is a baaad idea. Cities just aren't safe for lonely whiteboys with nowhere to go anymore. You can't hustle, all the other races trying to make it will look down on you and cheat you at every turn, exclude you, and fuck with you. Start learning Spanish if you want to get a low-skill job, as most of your coworkers will speak it.

>LAfag
>>
>>16530234
10k wtf no I just want to run to the ghetto and get bro roommates
>>
>>16530289
you have no fucking idea how expensive it is in a city, really. You're going to be paying over 1k a month in rent for a shitty appartment in the ghetto with roommates.

what do you do if it takes months to find a job?
>>
>>16530234
i moved to seattle w $10 cash and i'm still alive, not a prostitute, and not homeless
>>
>>16530295
Yeah right those are sf prices
>>
>>16530308
new york actually
>>
Don't listen to this >>16530234 guy. You don't need anywhere near 10 grand to move to a new city.

If you have enough savings to cover a month or two of rent, line up an apartment, pack your shit up and go. If you're flexible and willing to do any kind of job, you'll find something soon enough. If you don't have any savings, or are looking for a more specific job, start applying for some now. Unless you're applying for fast food restaurants, most employers are willing to accommodate and do phone/skype interviews.

It takes some balls, but it's really not as hard as you think. I've done it and I moved half way across the world. If you're really as miserable as you sound, just fucking do it. Life is too short to live somewhere that makes you unhappy.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.