[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>friend confesses her love to me, on her birthday >say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1420605281056.jpg (57KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
1420605281056.jpg
57KB, 500x236px
>friend confesses her love to me, on her birthday
>say I don't feel the same and only see her as a friend
>she says she doesn't think she should talk to me anymore
>she's had feelings for a year
>two weeks later, she texts me saying hi

Wew lads what do I do, I really like her as a friend and I don't want to lead her on unintentionally. Is two weeks enough time? Also, I didn't buy her a birthday present (long story) but I lied and said it was on its way. Then we stopped talking
>>
You should probably get her something desu. I get over crushes fairly easily but some girls just can't let it go sometimes. Just be there as a friend for her but keep your distance.
>>
>>16517927
Yeah, I will do that. And she was definitely in love with me, to the point of disillusionment. For example she thought I was 6 feet tall when I'm only 5'9".
>>
There is no such thing as "enough time" in this situation. She went way past the line to the point of convincing herself that she's in love with you. That doesn't go away.

Let's just say that she completely gives up hope. What kind of influence do you think it'll have on her future romantic life to have this lingering presence in her life for whom she feels romantic love? Do you see that ending well?
>>
>>16517897

Introduce her to a hot friend of yours and hope she gets on his dick.

I had a similar issue. I didn't ignore her after she told me, but I kept some distance. Ie: didn't hang out all the time, wouldn't let her borrow jackets and stuff as much, etc

About a little over a year later she met someone else and we went back to normal. I think she still would want to date me if I mused over her or she broke up with the guy she is with now, but all seems well so I'm guessing she got over it.
>>
>>16517897
Just pity fuck her and get it over with.
>>
>>16517970

But do it in her ass
>>
>>16517952
True. But I can't just ignore her either. I guess the best thing to do is to keep my distance? And hope that she can do what's good for her as well.

>>16517961
I don't think I know any hot friends that she'd be attracted to. But hopefully she will meet someone else.

>>16517970
>>16518012
Not a fan of anal, but the urge to creampie is strong. Not the smartest thing to do either way
>>
>>16518019

Tell her you want to cum on her face and just don't jack it or fuck anyone for at least a week and blow a huge load all over her.
>>
>>16518019
Naw man. Bust deep between those sugar walls. When she's squeezing down on your pulsing cock with her pussy muscles and you're balls deep in her.. It'll be worth it.
>>
>>16518029

Or just cream pie her ass after you fuck her pussy.
>>
>>16518135
>Weebs
ABORT ANONS
ABORT ABORT
CODE BLUE
EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY
>>
File: 15-11-30-13-32-43-286_deco.jpg (569KB, 1409x1920px) Image search: [Google]
15-11-30-13-32-43-286_deco.jpg
569KB, 1409x1920px
nervousfrog.jpg
>>
>>16518141
We're both Japanese you mong
>>
>>16518142
I WOULD HAVE NEVER HELPED YOU IF I KNEW YOU WE'RE A FILTHY WEEABOO

FUCK
>>
>>16518146
Are you the guy who was advising that I give her an anal creampie?
>>
>>16518164
NO BUT THAT'S GREAT ADVICE. FUCKING FUCK.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.