[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend of 4.5 years out of the blue stopped talking to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend of 4.5 years out of the blue stopped talking to me. I didn't speak to her for a day then she unfriended me, next day she blocked me.

I tried to not do this but today i used the account of a family member that she hasnt blocked to tell her to unblock me so we can talk and she just blocked that account as well.

There was not talk of a breakup. Nothing just blocking me on fb. I feel like this is the worst thing anyone could do for a "breakup." I have no reason, nothing. Not a single fucking word after nearly 5 years of being together. She's in another country right now so i have no way of actually contacting her besides fb.

What should i do?
>>
>>16512765
What the hell did you do op?
>>
Where is she and where are you?
>>
uh this is really fucking weird after almost 5 years of a relationship OP

Did you have a fight or something?
>>
>>16512769
nothing...I just didn't speak to her for a couple of days.
>>
She's with Pablo/luis/Hans/ookanahjanoobi/Pierre/Jacobi/ zlatan. Sorry op.
>>
Maybe she cheated on you and is too scared to tell you so she just.. shut it down.
>>
>>16512771
I'm in the USA and she's in Thailand.

>>16512772
Last fight we had was about 3 weeks ago.
>>
>>16512778
Is she Thai?
>>
did she do something similar before? does she usually stop talking when she is upset with something?
>>
>>16512775
>>16512776
She's not the cheating kind.

She's introverted and kinda shy.
She HAD said she felt she hadn't gotten over our last fight and that maybe we were drifting apart etc. but just fucking blocking me?
>>
>>16512780
3/4 Thai Chinese

>>16512783
Never for this long and not without actually telling me firsthand she's going to block me. She's done it during arguments.
>>
>>16512786
I wouldn't be so sure, although true I don't know her. Just saying.
>>
>>16512788
>3/4 Thai Chinese
She could have been pressured by her family to marry someone over there
>>
>>16512774
Yeah? That's very weird too. Why did you do that?
>>
you got a childish girlfriend there

looks like she already was thinking in breaking up with you and was just waiting for any reason to do it

could be cheating, some fights, etc
>>
>>16512795
Her family had kinda accepted me i guess. They didn't like me from the start but she didn't give a fuck. If she'd listened to them our relationship would've been over more than 4 years ago.
>>
>>16512786
>she's not the cheating kind
Well from an outside perspective that isn't biased from 4 years of love and accepting of each others flaws and all that, she certainly does.
>>
>>16512774
>girlfriens of 5 years out of country
>dont message her for several days
Dude what
>>
>>16512801
Doesn't mean that it's not possible. It's certainly not unheard of.

Whatever it is, there's not really anything you can do right now. When is she due back?
>>
>>16512796
I invited her to go on vacation with me to Mexico so we could see each other again. She responded by saying basically that even if she could she wouldn't want to.

This too was out of the blue and i decided not to respond to make a fight out of it. She didn't answer or say anything to me either and then it progressed to unfriending then blocking.
>>
>>16512808
see
>>16512814
There's like a 14 hour difference in timezones so our waking hours are vastly different as well. I was sort of thinking what to say and idk i guess time passed. I got angry at her unfriending me without a message or anything so i felt like talking to her less after first day. Second day she blocked me just as i was literally thinking of what to type. Today i tried reaching out with other account and no answer just immediate blocking.
>>
>>16512809
She's actually going to live there for now at least. Plan was for me to go live there as soon as i got the dog his shots. We've been separated for 4 months.
>>
>>16512814
Uhm... Well. What did she say was the reason she wouldn't want to go?
>>
>>16512829
Yeah, that's not happening. Don't hold your breath. She's got together with some dude over there and you have no part of her future, and her of yours.
>>
70% chance she cheated on you and wants to move on/feels terrible remorse
29% Blackmail/family forcing her to stop
1%You're just too dashing to stick with one gal.
>>
>>16512830
She just flat out said she didn't want to see me. Again. She was all smiles when we videochatted the previous day.
>>
I know her address, should i bother sending her some flowers with a message? She's making it clear she wants to end this i know. But even with this insanely bitchy move i can't help but miss her. How can i move on without even a reason?
>>
>>16512848
No, leave her alone. She's not interested anymore
>>
If you don't want to get back with her you need to not let her see in any way that she affected you at all.
That's the best revenge, to make her think you don't care at all about her or what she did.
If you get upset or angry at her she will justify it in her mind as "good thing I broke up with him, look how he's acting"
>>
>>16512855
what if i do want to get back with her?
>>
>>16512872
This isn't something you alone get to decide. She doesn't want to be with you anymore, you need to accept this.
>>
>>16512838
Your story strongly reminds me of a friend of mine and her bf.
In the end, the reason for the way she nehaved was that the two of them had big intimacy issues and that she was extremely jealous and controling while he was an insecure, validationseeking asshole. And immaturity had a big part too. She isn't ready to have a working relationship nd so are you. Just let it go and try to grow as a person before you try your luck on a relationship again. If you want to, i can try to dig deeper in order to find out where it all went wrong so you can learn your lesson.
>>
>Just stop talking to someone without any explanation
This really fucking pisses me off. Why do people do this? It's just plain fucking rude.
>>
>>16512949
Tell me about it. How do you think I feel right now?
>>
>>16512765
This same kind of
Thing happened to me it took like 7 years to get over
Good luck.
>>
>>16512983
And yes she is probably with someone new but not necessarily.
I was away for s year and I got dumped right at Christmas with like a super vague email. No explanation. But in my heart I knew - he wanted someone else. It tore my heart up for years.
I should have accepted it way easier. There will be someone else eventually.
>>
>>16513006
>>16512983
Thanks.
I just can't believe she'd do this to me.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.