[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been friends with this grill since childhood, and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1434947234621.png (413KB, 650x490px) Image search: [Google]
1434947234621.png
413KB, 650x490px
So I've been friends with this grill since childhood, and in the past few months had developed feelings for her. I tell her about them and she gives me a peck on the cheek and complements my eyes, nothing else. The following week, she at random times would lay her head on my chest, and this happened maybe 3 times. I had been very hesitant to her advances over their sporadic nature, but now she doesn't show any form of affection, and seems to be a lot more distant (barely talks to me when I'm present, single syllable replies on most msgs sent to her, will not stay in a room alon with me). What do?
>>
She's hurt that you didn't make a move. Either you have to grab your balls and go get her NOW or it will be a lost cause
>>
>>16512566
Lmao you fucked up. She gave you openings and you didnt jump at them.
>>
>>16512580
She probably thinks youre not interested and got depressed. As first anon said you need to go get her asap. For fucks sake dont go all crazy with words and how you feel. Physical contact man, invite her to do whatever it is you guys do and get physical like she did with you.
>>
this is why men and women cant be friends. someone developes feelings along the line somewhere and then a shitstorm brews on the horizon and ruins everything
>>
>>16512594
Yeah if you're emotionally immature and can't handle rejection.

I have plenty of female friends that I've unsuccessfully tried to come onto and they still hold it over my head. It's life. You get rejected. Nobody gets to fuck everybody.
>>
>>16512611
Sex will always somehow be the elephant in the room. No matter how big or small that elephant is. We're literally made to fuck each other, we can't deny that base instinct.
>>
>>16512623
>reducing a complex system of nerves, tissue, and brain cells to base instincts

You're literally sub-human. Sex will always be prevalent, but it won't (if you're not you) be the single motivating factor in every single action you do. Do I still think about fucking that cute friend? All the time. She's hot and has legs that go on for days.

That doesn't mean every time we hang out, my chief goal is to get her to like me. Fucking do you. Go your own path, and if someone wants to fuck, cool. But don't drift into other people's lanes because muh basic instincts. Be an adult, you faggot.
>>
>>16512566
you fucked up, when she complimented your eyes and cheeks you should have looked at her and kissed her.
>>
>>16512611
yes because your girlfriend having "that friend" who has a crush on her and will happily jump into bed with her friend at the right moment is totally normal.

We've all experienced/heard of that story here. I would personally never want to date any of your friends with you around as one night of "too many drinks" can easily turn into something else.

Especially when, according to you, they hold it over your head that you're attracted to them and clearly enjoy the attention you provide to them.

Fuck that anon, not everyone is a kek.

>in b4 "n-n-not us! we're speshul good friends. Nothing would ever happen!"
>>
> jump into bed with her friend at the right moment

It takes two to tango, fuckwad. If you don't trust your partner around anyone then you're either a bad judge of character, or you secretly want it to happen because you gain a masochistic fixation with blaming someone for hurting you.

Life is calculated risk. Get gud or fuck off, scrub.
>>
>>16512662

Please, how many baww stories exist that "it's not really me! It was the beer/drugs and I just had a crazy night". Again, your friends sound like shit and would not date. In fact, I'd be impressed if you could find someone who isn't already pining after them eager to jump into a relationship when they know you and possibly other orbiters are already circling.
>>
>>16512636
Yeah, because you got others to distract you and you know when to give up and move on you fucking faggot. You literally just said you think about fucking her all the time, in other words, theres always that chance that a situation will arise where that beautiful friendship will come back to "can we fuck please". Jesus fuck idiots in denial like you are one of the things that really gets me pissed. Then you actually have a low enough mental capacity to think Im implying you try to fuck every woman you have a relationship with. You can't look past your nose can you?
>>
>>16512668
>operating life based on horror stories
Coward. Only way for them to jump into bed together is if she decided to or he rapes her. And if she decided to, then I didn't take long enough to get to know her and see who she was before trusting her.

>>16512675
I don't move onto anybody. I do my own thing, and if someone wants to fuck, cool. But my life doesn't revolve around that shit. I have goals. I give a shit about myself and what I do. All that other shit is secondary.
>>
>>16512684

We're saying the same thing anon. The thing is the fact that they continue to keep orbiters in their life and mooch attention/money/time off of them is a huge red flag to me and enough reason to not trust them.
>>
>>16512684
Except otherwise good people can and do make mistakes. Granted, infidelity is a really big mistake, but you're incredibly naive if you don't think that, given the right set of circumstances, people who up until that point seemed perfectly trustworthy -- and themselves never thought they'd be the sort of person to be capable of it -- can end up cheating. Not all potential cheaters display red flags, and sometimes people shock even themselves with what they're capable of and wonder afterwards what the fuck they could have been thinking.

That's why part of being a good partner is avoiding dangerous situations. It's not OK to hang around with somebody who has an open crush on you, it's especially not OK to get drunk around them, especially especially if you're feeling hurt, bored, lonely, unappreciated, or whathaveyou. A good half of not making mistakes is avoiding situations where they're likely to get made.

Hell, it's not even just about the actual possibility of cheating. Even if you are truly a perfect individual who would never ever cheat, your partner can't know that for sure. Avoiding situations that your partner might reasonably feel nervous about is a really basic display of respect towards them. Not understanding this is a sign of immaturity.
>>
>>16512566

Straightforward talk with her, ask her how she feels about you, if she comes with bullshit like "i don't know anon, you're a good friend, i'm confused" then just move on, she is just playing games with you.
>>
>>16512657
I know you're talking to a different anon, but you sound like a virgin. They're are millions of hot women in the world, it's not like I'd want to fuck every single one of them to open their legs.

You just sound desperate
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.