[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got rejected by a friend I was into, so I started going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Glocks-on-a-US-flag.jpg (1MB, 3273x2448px) Image search: [Google]
Glocks-on-a-US-flag.jpg
1MB, 3273x2448px
I got rejected by a friend I was into, so I started going to bars to meet other girls. Problem is I don't even want to talk to other girls because I'm not over the friend yet. What do
>>
>>16510735
>Problem is I don't even want to talk to other girls because I'm not over the friend yet.
So don't until you are. This does not seem complicated. You'll never get anywhere while you're still hung up on her.
>>
It's been a month shouldnt I be over her by now?
>>
>>16510913
I don't fucking know, it's your life. Go do something else to distract yourself from moping.
>>
>>16510735
give it time, life goes on...
>>
>>16510735
That's fine OP, just get over it a little more and meet chicks. Just keep it casual and friend zone them until you're comfortable. I'm in the same boat but with an ex-girlfriend of a year. I want to meet women, I want to talk to women, but I don't want to even date or take them home for some reason.
>>
>>16511934

Been feeling this way for 2 years after divorce, 10 years married. Its kinda nice. Keeps things low pressure. Actually one of the friendzoned chicks got at me which was awesome. I didn't really do much. Just keep chillin for a while OP, you'll get over it.
>>
>>16510735
Dunno, man. Getting over it a skill learned with practice, there's nothing I can tell you that would actually help you do it. It usually takes me about three days after noticing the first sign of lack of interest("Sorry, I was busy", "Who else is coming?", two messages without response, etc.) to stop thinking about a girl.
>>
>>16511966
Does it get better anon? Hoping I don't feel this way forever since I do love pussy. However, I hate the effort it takes to get sometimes.
>>
When I get shut down, I do a mix of three things
>chase new girls
>focus on hobbies
>hang out with friends

So if the first one isnt doing it for you, there's the other 2.

>>16510913
Feelings are weird and don't really follow any time chart. But the more time you spend thinking about her instead of other things, the slower it's going to take.
>>
>>16511981
Yeah, but it happens slowly. It has been a while since that last chick tho. I think a big part of it is just enjoying my freedom to do whatever. Wanna play vidya games? Fine. Wanna sleep in? Do it. Wanna go do hobby things? Great. Girls take up a lot of time. My time is still more precious than pussy, for now. I might do another year like this before I really look for another serious gf.
>>
>>16512006
Holy shit I never looked at it that way.. my time IS more precious than pussy though because I could be making money, working out, or enjoy a hobby... You just made my fucking night.

I've banged several chicks since my ex, but I just don't really enjoy the random hook up anymore I guess, which sounds fucking outrageous to my younger self..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.