[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend doesn't like having sex with me. I am engaged

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1327370024449.gif (2MB, 385x325px) Image search: [Google]
1327370024449.gif
2MB, 385x325px
My girlfriend doesn't like having sex with me. I am engaged to this woman.

How badly did I fuck up and how do I fix the situation?
>>
>>16508555
Have you asked her why she doesn't like having sex with you? If it's something you could fix, you could do that, or optionally just walk away, it's not like an engagement is all that serious.
>>
>>16508555
>>16508555
>>16508555
well think of it this way. if she's not having sex with you now, what makes you think it'll happen later?

do you wish to be with someone for the rest of your life who won't touch you anymore?
>>
Don't get married to her unless you can work something out.

If she doesn't want to have sex with you now, it will only get worse. It's not that bad to stop an engagement, a divorce is a different story.
>>
File: 1323713301246.gif (496KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
1323713301246.gif
496KB, 500x230px
>>16508567
>>16508561
>>16508586

True. I guess the answer is really simple even if I don't want it to be. Oh well. It was only 6 years down the drain. It could have been a lot worse if I got married to her.
>>
>>16508595
You can try to work out the issue first. Six years is a really long time.

You don't have any clue why she doesn't want to have sex?
>>
File: 1322544271912.gif (1MB, 381x271px) Image search: [Google]
1322544271912.gif
1MB, 381x271px
>>16508602
I'm sure she thinks I'm ugly or some shit like that. How many other reasons are there for somebody not wanting to fuck you?
>>
>>16508602

She propably is getting dicked by some chad
>>
>>16508609
Wow the communication. Just ask her, maybe?
>>
>>16508595
>6 years
I don't get it. you've been with her for 6 years, and just recently you found out about this?
how did you find out?
>>
>>16508609
Maybe she just has a really low sex drive and doesn't want to have sex with anyone, or even masturbate?

Is she on any (prescription) drugs?
>>
>>16508619
>How do I tell when I haven't had sex in a while? How do I figure this mystery out?
>>
She's friend zoning you in the relationship, there must be somthing about you she doesn't see qualified as the type of man she wants to be with. Talk it out.
>>
File: 1326949821654.gif (2MB, 530x358px) Image search: [Google]
1326949821654.gif
2MB, 530x358px
>>16508610
Probably. She fucked up not waiting until after the marriage to tell me though.

>>16508619
The sexy times went awry, we had a talk, this was the ultimate confession.

>>16508621
Maybe. She didn't word it very kindly if that's the case. No she isn't on drugs.
>>
>>16508555

Honestly, I don't understand why the whole idea of "She doesn't want to have sex with you, talk it out". That shit don't work.

There is something fundamentally about the way you talk, move, or appear that is immensely unattractive.

If you flip the script, it's basically a fat, ugly chick trying to talk you into getting your dick hard.

If she asks why isn't your dick hard, do you tell her the absolute truth and watch her soul get crushed, or do you do a tactful bullshit dance to placate her without solving the actual problem?

A girlfriend, especially one of six years, isn't gonna fucking tell you flat out "honey, I don't find you attractive because a b c. They'll do the song and dance of I don't know, the problem is just me baby. I've been really tired and stressed etc."

If you want your chick to ride you like a jockey on race day, you need to make yourself attractive. And to do that, you need to look at what attracts women (remove morality, conscience, etc. From the equation) What makes women go "Hot dayum i'd fuck him till i couldn't move".

You need to find that shit out OP.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.