[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv. so I'm a gay guy who is hopelessly head over heels

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 600x583px
Hey /adv. so I'm a gay guy who is hopelessly head over heels for a straight guy. We've become extremely close friends & it pains me to know that I'll never be able to fulfill his needs as both a sexual & emotional partner. How do I go about suppressing the feelings I have for him while still preserving our friendship? He's by far the closest friend I've ever had.
>>
Burn in hell like the rest you mentally ill twat.
>>
Get help for your mental disorder. This way you will be bro's for real and hunt pussy together.
>>
Go to church and pray for Christ to save your soul. Truly you are an abomination that could bring about the destruction of the world. Purge Satan from your soul, don't ruin everything your ancestors worked for, truly they are turning in their graves
>>
Dafuq is wrong with you cracks.?
Get your homophobic crap outta here.
>>
Kill yourself, freak
>>
Disgusting faggot
Cringed hard
>>
Exist in eternal agony for your sins against nature
>>
>>16506276
>>16506277
>>16506291
>>16506310
>>16506315
>>16506320
I don't know why, but being called gay/a faggot or anything else along those lines. I'm actually pretty masculine for a gay guy. In essence, I have the personality of a straight guy, I just happen to like guys.
>>
Ignore that shitty people, they don't know you.
The best thinf you can do is saying the truth.
I understand your feelings and it's terrible. It's a feeling you can't described.
If he is your friend, you and him will find a solution.
And if he hate for your feelings, he was never your friend and you should cancel all contact with him. Everyone have earned a happy ending.
But give him time! A lots of time. Maybe he will be accepting it after a few months, maybe he needs more time. But do not despair.
Have hope!
>>
>>16506358
He's actually really open about me being gay and everything. I don't know, it's weird. He's definitely straight & he openly taunts me about the fact that ill never have him, even though I've never told him any of my feelings. He also says "man __ I wish I could save you from your eternal loneliness, but I'm straight." At this point, I feel like there isn't much to hide from him
>>
You sure as heck don't need to explain anything to these right winged shitheads.
>>
>>16506343
Putrid slime, your time on this Earth is over. You have been given multiple warnings, now you shall never reach heaven nor be reborn, retribution awaits those who infuriate God by sinning and having a lack of morality, or disregarding basic intentions meant for the greater good rather than complex intentions for oneself. Life is just a temporary enjoyment of self delusion. Glad I won't have to witness some disgusting faggy greasy hairy freak's consciousness in the afterlife
>>
Fookin rekt m8, the truth is hard to hear. Those trying to coerce you into believing in something so plain sick and twisted and WRONG only wish to see your downfall rather than save you from a punishment worse than death
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 640x640px
>>16506376
Lead me to salvation, o' wise one.
>>
You'll get over it, believe me.
There are so many people in the world. You'll find your Mr. Right. Don't waste time on a straight guy. It's not worth it.

You say he is acuallly open about you being gay, so you and him will be friends 'till end.
>>
How could anyone not like women? Sure some individuals are unworthy, but women are soft, sweet, kind, meek, pretty, and nuturing. They are clearly man's other half and are the key to making this life complete.
>>
>>16506398
Women are fucking boring & you know it. You'll never meet a woman who can make you laugh like a guy can. I can appreciate the beauty of women though, it just doesn't get my peen hard (sadly)
>>
>>16506405
All I know is that you need to REPENT. Humanity wouldn't exist if here were more people like you. You are a disease that needs to be PURGED
>>
Straight guys are the best OP they have that certain something that most gay men lack. Just turn your frown around and be glad you've fallen for someone, emotions come and go.

>>16506390
pfft, what a lie. do you know how limited the gay dating pool is?
>>
File: 1448198780400.jpg (32KB, 511x384px) Image search: [Google]
1448198780400.jpg
32KB, 511x384px
>>16506430
>>16506398
>>
>>16506405

Not true, it must be that no woman's ever wanted to spend enough time on you to make you laugh (wonder why!). My best friend is a girl and can make people piss their pants laughing, she's the funniest person I've ever met. My female friends are easily as funny as my male ones.
>>
>>16506276
>>16506277
>>16506291
>>16506310
>>16506315
>>16506320
samefag
>>
>>16506365
>He's actually really open about me being gay and everything. I don't know, it's weird. He's definitely straight & he openly taunts me about the fact that ill never have him, even though I've never told him any of my feelings. He also says "man __ I wish I could save you from your eternal loneliness, but I'm straight." At this point, I feel like there isn't much to hide from him

Those taunts must pierce deep. You should ask him to stop that.

Are you a top or a bottom? It seems like it would be easier to have a straight guy be top rather than bottom
>>
>>16506785
if straights are willing to experiment, they are usually bottoms. same with bi guys, usually bottom for men, top for women. they all have big dick fetishs as well.
>>
>>16506790
Really? I would have never guessed that.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.