[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet girl online >get infatuated >it's mutual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1430498446348.png (191KB, 929x937px) Image search: [Google]
1430498446348.png
191KB, 929x937px
>meet girl online
>get infatuated
>it's mutual
>she lives in northeast india
>few days ago ISIS starts bombing and beheading people there
>she says she can hear bombs and gunshots daily
>tell her to gtfo the country and come stay with me in scandinavia till it blows over
>she says she can't

what do, /adv/?
>>
>>16506218
Let it be, you're not Superman.
>>
>>16506218
Thats really impossible.
>>
>>16506218
Have fun getting catfished.
>>
>>16506238
We've skyped a bunch of times, with cam, talked to her little sister on there too
0 doubt she's real
Also beautiful and sweet and smart

Idk wtf I'll do if she dies
Might have to go fight ISIS and die pathetically
How do I avoid this shit fate?
>>
File: 1448597909680.jpg (84KB, 482x960px) Image search: [Google]
1448597909680.jpg
84KB, 482x960px
This is not something people 50 years ago had to worry about. The problem is overpopulation, we are forced into becoming mindless drones with no free time qnd lota of debt/self loathing and lethargyVote to end multiculturalism so we can put a stop to globalization! Imagine an overpopulated, enormous city that covers the globe, don't let the city folk take the country folks land, we should have a diverse world so we can be reborn into an interesting place with many cultures, landmarks, and people
>>
>>16506242
Marry your own race
>>
>>16506242

There's nothing you can do about it, don't waste your life(literally) due to an internet crush, this is indeed, a pathetic way to die
>>
>isis
>india
>these responses
>this fucking board
>>
Dude..no isis bombings going on in ne india
>>
>>16506218
Pathetic, just forget about her.
>>
>>16506218
>India
>Girlfriend
AaaaHahahahahahahahaha faggot.
>>
>>16506294
How do you know anon?
>>
I'm in a LDR but it's with a a man of my race and we both live in the united states, just different states apart. Man, seeing the replies in this thread

>don't waste your life due to an internet crush
>a pathetic way to die

That has honestly never crossed my mind throughout all the time I've loved my man. So this is gonna be hard concept for OP to grasp. What I will say is, that feeling sucks when you're literally too far away to help. Fucking sucks
>>
I know it through the power of Internet!
>>
>>16506263
She says the news said they were a combination of ISIS people coming over the Bangladeshi border and ISIS-sympathizing Muslims in the area already
Says they're targeting parts of the Christian population (she's Christian)
>>
>>16506393
Wow, real fucking reply. Ty anon
>>
>>16506238
lol this

it's because she actually is from pakistan and is catfishing you
>>
>>16506218
why she cant move with you op?
>>
>>16506443
No one likes a beta race mixing Babylonian retard. He's going to die alone for his disregard of ancestral accomplishments
>>
>>16506218

>tell her to gtfo the country and come stay with me in scandinavia till it blows over
>she says she can't

seems pretty cut and dry to me. you invited her, she said no. its her life dude. let her live it.
>>
>>16506218 how did you meet her?

She probably can't be in a relationship with you because of religion and is talking to you in hiding from her parents.
are you also Christian

I would think this would be very important for a christian family from India
>>
>>16506493
Yeah she hides talking to me from her parents. They discovered us once, took her phone, read all our conversations.

She still talks to me cus she says I'm too important to her, even though she hates how she feels she is shaming her family. Her parents beat her though.

She's a pretty liberal Christian. I'm more of an atheist but very sympathetic towards theism, and we click
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.